chapter seventeen

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

"Oh Amber, how's your date?!" The guys surrounded me after they noticed that I came to the dorm cafe. 

 

"Did you kissed her?"

 

"Held her hand?"

 

Sigh... What the hell that they're talking about?

 

"who kiss who? who held who?" I asked with my confuse face.

 

"Krystal?"

 

"She confessed to you isn't it?"

 

"Tell me from A to Z. I want to know!" They said unison with they're ert face.

 

"........................"

 

Flashback...

 

I look at Krystal with my usually dork face but she just give me her deadly glare. I also don't know why she dragged me to the lab which is empty without student.

 

She crossed her arm on her chest with her brows furrowed, waiting for me to speak any word. 

 

I tapping my index finger on my chin while my brain processing why she suddenly mad at me. Did I do something which can made her angry at me?

 

The last time we were met is..... hmmmmm... Let me think.

 

I think we were met at the classroom just now. -.-' 

 

"Pap!" She suddenly smacked the table with her book which made me startled.

 

"Oh my god, Krystal. You startled me." I said while rubbed my chest to calm my heart down which nearly to pop out from my chest. "what's wrong with you?" I asked.

 

"Why are you don't tell me?"

 

"Tell you what?"

 

"What?! You asked me what? You're liar!"

 

"Me? I'm Amber Liu not Amber liar."

 

"I know that, Stupid!" She yelled in frustration.

 

I scratched my head which is not itchy with my blank face plastered on my face. She know that I'm Amber Liu? Since when? Eh wait! why the hell that I'm talking nonsense? -.-'

 

"Okay just admit it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter