chapter four

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

After school actually I have a basketball training with them but when I think about Jinri. He don’t have  any club yet so I volunteer myself to search it for him since I was a president school.

 

“Amber, Why?” Kris asked again and again.

 

Haish, what’s wrong with him? Pouting like a duck. Gosh! It’s ugly you know? But thanks god that he is handsome if not I don’t know what will gonna happen with his face. Hahaha!

 

“Haish, I need accompany him to find his club.” I answered for a thousand times.

 

“But….”

 

“But what?” I asked rolling my eyes. This kid really childish sometimes. It’s weird why he want always clingy with me. Don’t you all feel strange about it?

 

“Emm okay.” He gave up finally makes me jump up and down.

 

“Let’s go Jinri!” I yelled and drag him with me.

 

“It’s okay if you want to attend the training. I will find it alone.” Jinri spoke.

 

“Nah! It’s okay. I just want to accompany you.” I said with smile.

 

“Thank you.” He said, plastered a hug smile on his face.

 

He cute but so girly.

 

We walked side by side. He keep talking but I just remains silent because there is too many of thought in my mind. I don't know why my brain can't peace if I still not confirm about his gender. Haish, what's wrong with me?

 

I stop my step. I really curious like hell about his gender.

 

“why amber?” he asked me after stop his step in front of me.

 

I narrow my eyes on his chest. It’s not really flat anyway. I don’t know if he go to gym to have a big chest or not? So I touch it makes his eyes widen.

 

“yah! What are you doing?” he quickly push my hand from his chest then put his hands to cover his chest.

 

I just blink my eyes for a several times when look at his reaction. His face become red which made me become more curious about his gender.

 

“Are you go to gym? You have a chest.” I said makes his head nodding eagerly. “why are you panicked? Hahaha! We are man anyway.” I added with laugh but he just quiet, hang his head low.

 

I think he is a girl. Let’s see. Evil laugh!!!

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Minho!!!!” Someone yelled makes me turn my gaze on him.

 

Then suddenly the ball hit my handsome face which made me fell into the ground.

 

“yah! Why are you spacing out?” Someone yelled.

 

They all begin to run towards me to help me get up.

 

I do not answer his question because my head full of Jinri. What the hell I thinking about him anyway? I get up from lying at the ground after Kris give his hand to help me get me up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter