chapter five

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

I woke up from my deep slumber because I feel like I want to pee. I walked groggily to the bathroom without took a glance on Jinri because I was still feel sleepy

 

My eyes open widely as I step in to the bathroom. I saw a girl which is her back facing me and she is just pay attention in bathing  without realizing that I was in here.

 

I immediately get out from the bathroom and close the door carefully without making any sound. “Jinri is obviously a girl.” I murmured with my eyes open 100% widely without feel to sleep back.

 

“I have to tweet this in on my twitter account.” I mumbled. “just kidding.” I added then laugh at my silly joke.

 

Should I tell her that I know her secret?

 

I got curious why she have to pretend to be a boy in this school.

 

It’s suspicious.

 

It’s weird.

 

It’s odd.

 

Hmmm… what else?

 

Maybe I should  just to keep her secret and pretend that I don’t know about her real gender. I have a girl friend in this boy school by the way.

 

I shrugged my shoulder.

 

I walked towards my bed and lying my body on the bed. Then without I know, I fell asleep, forgot why I awake just now.

 

Jinri’s POV

 

I finish bathing with smile happily get out from the bathroom. My eyes widely open when I notice that the door is unlock.

 

“Jinri, make away!!!” Amber yelled. He run towards me and push me to get into the bathroom rushingly.

 

I blew a relieve sigh because he just wake up and rushing to the bathroom just now. I don’t know what will gonna happen to me if he get into the bathroom while I’m bathing. I think I will kick out from the school immediately since he is the son of the owner this school.

 

Then after a minute he get out from the toilet with release a relieve sigh. “Gosh! Thank god. I think I will pee on the bed if I’m not go to the toilet immediately.” He mumbled.

 

“You should not drink so much water before sleep, Am.” I said with giggled.

 

“yeah, I’m agree about that. Are you done? I will take a shower if you done.” He said.

 

It’s rare by the way. He always take a shower without asking me. I nodding my head lightly makes his get his uniform and towel in his wardrobe.

 

“Wait for me. We will walk together to class.” He spoke then disappear from my sight because he already inside the bathroom.

 

I feel weird about it. We always walk to the class together. Why he have to remind me? Hmm…

 

I shrugged my shoulder to get away all the weird thought on my mind.

 

 

We walk side by side with his hand swung around my shoulder. He can’t stop talking today. I think the person who talkative in the morning is me not him. “you look weird today Am.” I spoke makes his look at me with brows furrowed.

 

“Nah, I’m have a good mood now.” He replied and flashed his dorky smile.

 

“What’s make you good in mood?” I asked give my sly smile.

 

“I just be friend with one girl.” He said with huge smile.

 

“Oh, it’s that Krystal?” I asked curiously because I know he is crushing on her after I heard conversation between him and Kris.

 

“Nope.” I answered.

 

“So?”

 

“So? The conclusion is I just be happy.” He said simply.

 

I nodding my head while made an ‘O’ shape with my lips.

 

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

I stare at Kris with brows furrowed. Now, I know how he feel when you realize that you’re confuse with your own uality. I feel guilty because I laughed on him when he admit that he love Amber.

 

“Why are you stare at me like that?” he asked me after notice that I stare at him.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“for what?” he asked with brows furrowed look at me suspiciously. “Are you stole my money?” he  asked, open his eyes widely with dramatically.

“yah! Of course not!” I yelled which made he giggled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter