chapter fifteen

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV

 

“Nice face buddy.” Everybody greeted me like this when they meet me walking to the class today. I just rolled my eyes for the return. It’s not compliment! It’s a mock.

 

My face is horrible because of bruise. I took a glance on Amber who is beside Kris. She laughing and giggling nonstop while holding her stomach.

 

Flashback...

 

I really can’t believe what Kris said. Amber is a girl? It’s impossible! He is more manly that the other guys!

 

I began to walk towards Amber while my eyes stare at his chest. It’s flat! How can be girl have a flatten chest. I approached him and try to touch his chest but suddenly too many punches landing on my face.

 

“Soyugen!” Amber yelled after gave me a last punch on my chin. I fall onto the ground because of that. The hell! It’s hurt!

 

“What the hell that you try to do?” Amber asked while try to hide his chest.

 

Kris the other hand just laugh out loud, enjoying the scene. What the man?

 

“You’re a girl?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“Duh, of course I am.” She answered with flipping her hair.

 

I just lie down on the ground while looking onto the sky. How impossible thing that can be possible? -.-

 

End of flashback..

 

I slammed my on the chair after I put my backpack on the table.  Jinri look at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

 

“Haha! What’s wrong with your face?” she asked with giggle. Seriously Jinri? You laugh?

 

“Som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter