chapter six

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

Actually, I don’t care about the girls will study at this school either for a short period or forever but I do care about Jinri. She might be caught off about her real gender if the other girls attend this school. Girl have a sharp eyes than boy by the way.

 

So this is where I am now. I was in front of the principal room to ask my unnie about that.

 

I open the door after knock it for a several times. My unnie seem not shock at all about my presence. Perhaps, she know why I’m here.

 

“Do you want to ask me about the girls that will study here?” My unnie asked without took a glance on me. I told you right?

 

“Yeah of course. Why they have to study here by the way?” I asked and take a seat in front of her.

 

“The Jung’s needs our help because they have some problems about their company. Since our parent is close with Jung so I received the demand from our parent that we have to accept their students to study here until they are solve their problems.” She said rest her chin on his palm.

 

“Oh” I nodding my head. “I might be caught off by them that I was a girl. They have a sharp eyes anyway.” I said made an excuse. Actually, it was small matter to me.

 

“So you are worry about your real gender huh?” she smirk.

 

“Duh, of course!”

 

“Hahaha! Don’t worry dongsaeng. I swear that they will never doubt that you’re a guy!  You totally look like a man, Yiyun.” She said and scoffed.

 

“Are you insulted me?” I asked.

 

“No. It’s fact.” She replied simply made me rolled my eyes and pouting.

 

“yah! You look ugly when pouting.” She commented.

 

I glare at her which made her chuckled. This old woman! Hahaha!

 

“Haish, I know you’re happy because that Krystal Jung will be school here aren’t you?  You’re CRUSHING on her right?” she asked with smirk. She said loudly at the word of CRUSHING made me look at her with my blank face. The gossip must be spread around the school. Perhaps, world also.

 

After that we are burst out laugh together like a mad woman because about my own statement which is I’m crushing on Krystal Jung.

 

Duh! Of course not

 

Actually, I know who is Krystal Jung. The girl who really doubt me as a man. Krystal, Victoria and Luna always come to school when something special event at our school because they are a diva. She is my teenhood ‘enemy’. Our parent is in a good term but me and Krystal is never get along to be a friend because she is like a princess. She never want to talk to me because she is disgusted when she look me.

 

She will give me her deadly glare when she meet me. I don’t know why she really hate me so hard. Maybe the gossip is spread and she also known me as a ert guy. Hahaha! Whatever! Did I care?

 

“What is their problem by the way?” I asked.

 

“I also don’t know, dude.” She answered and shrug her shoulder.

 

“Oh.”

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

We gather together at the basketball court after the class end because they decided to play the basketball. Kris just pouting after he noticed that Amber suddenly disappeared while we were busy chatting about random stuff in our trip to the gym. He the first person that notice Amber does not with us.

 

I don’t have any tiny idea where is he. I don’t know but I feel insecure when he not with me.

 

I just sit at the audience seat because I don’t know how to play basketball. Key, Xiumin, Kris, Tao, Baekhyun, and Minho join me because they already have enough player now.

 

Minho sit beside me which made me feel secure a bit because he is with me. He not that bad. I trust him.

 

“How’s your feeling about the girl that will attend to this school?” Tao asked broke the silent.

 

“Nervous like hell.” Xiumin answered dramatically.

 

“haha! You are so dramatic Xiumin.” Baekhyun chuckled.

 

“Who the girl that you admire the most?” I asked curiously. I don’t know who they are anyway.

 

“Of course Krystal, Luna and Vic noona.” Baekhyun, Key and Tao answered unison.

 

I took a glance on Kris and Minho. No respond from them so I just shrug my shoulder.

 

They keep talking about the girls but I just remains silent since I was the girl too. It might be awkward when I talk about girl anyway.

 

“I feel sorry for Amber.” Jonghyun said made me interesting to join their conversation.

 

“For what?” I asked.

 

“He is crushing on Krystal but Krystal really hate him.” Key answered made my brows furrowed.

 

“huh? Why she hate him?” I asked feel confuse. There no reason to hate Amber. He is kind but just a prankster.

 

“Krystal thought he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter