chapter fourteen

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri’s POV

 

My heart beating fast when Kris look at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I smell something bad will gonna happen to me. I gulped when he suddenly approached me with his angry face. I don’t know what to do because he is so scary which made me trembling and shaking. My mind stop progressing and jammed like a samsung cellphone.

 

Kris then grip my collar makes my forehead sweating like hell. What he want to do now? Did he want to punch my face? Or gonna eat me? Oh my god.

 

“Hey dude, what do you want to do with him?” Minho asked while he trying to help me free from Kris’s grip. Thanks Minho, you're my hero. T.T

 

“He want to Amber! Can’t you see that?!” Kris shouted at Minho makes my eyes open widely. What?

 

“WHAT?” Amber yelled in shocked and hug herself to hide her chest.

 

“Are you kidding me? Amber who the one want to Jinri, anyway.” Minho replied with his brows furrowed while took a glance on Amber.

 

“WHATTTT?!” Amber yelled once again but this time her voice so loud which can make your eardrums broken. “I Jinri? Wow! I don’t know that I can do that thing.” She said in chuckled.  “I can rap but not .” She added and started to sing.  

 

“You…you…watch my step~” She sang make our gaze on her with blank face. She can make a joke in this time? Seriously? I don’t know either why Kris mad at me and why Minho said that Amber want to me. Did they thought that we are both man?

 

Krikk~ Krikk~ The atmosphere become silent after she finished her song.

 

“Ehemm…” She cleared make us wake up from stood there blankly.

 

Then suddenly, someone break the door and… “What happen here?!” Nah! Now everybody here.

 

“I heard Amber yelled.” Suho said.

 

“Me too.” Lu han continue.

 

“me either.”

 

“Me too.” They yelled one by one.

 

“I heard someone sang.” Key said in innocent makes all gaze on him. “what?” he asked.

 

Amber shook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter