chapter sixteen

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV

 

We have a lunch together after the school ended but it seems that Amber doesn’t join us because Krystal suddenly dragged her when the bell rang. Kris? Oh man, he looks so awful. Nobody bother to talk with him. I don’t know either what happen to Amber now.

 

“Hey, don’t you think that Krystal have a feeling towards Amber?” Jinri whispered, don’t want that dragon hear our conversation.

 

“I don’t know.” I answered while shrugged my shoulders.

 

“Ehem!” Kris cleared his throat when he saw that we whispering with each other which mad us startled.

 

“Ah yes?” Jinri asked with innocent face plastered on her face.

 

“Don’t make any conclusion before you know what is happened between them.” Kris said in sarcasm. I just gulped. Owh, Amber and Kris really look good together because their glare can make me shivering. Oh my god!

 

“Hey hey, Kris.. Don’t tell me that you’re jealous?” Key teased.

 

“What? No!” Kris denied which made our fellow members laugh not including Jinri and me because we know about their relationship.

 

“Haish, finally amber got his lovely girl.” Sehun exclaimed.

 

“haha yeah.” Jonghyun in.

 

“I thought he will give up after got dumped by her for a thousand times. Haha!”  Suho said and they laughed unison. I just laughed along awkwardly. Kris just rolled his eyes secretly.

 

“When would I get a girl like him?” Onew asked after he released a deep sigh.

 

“Wow! Wow! Don’t tell me that someone have caught your eyes!” Tao said which made our eyes glue at Onew, waiting for his answer.

 

“Luna. Can’t you see that she is cute?” Onew asked back.

 

All of us nodding our head and patted his shoulder one by one.

 

“Haish, how can I get her attention?” Onew ruffled his own hair.

 

“Talk to her.” D.O suggested.

 

“I can’t.”

 

“Walk in front her.” Key said.

 

“huh? For what?” We asked him unison.

 

“To get her attention…?” He said with his innocent face.

 

“haish… Why walk?”

 

“Wae? Isn’t the good idea?” Key asked, still with his poker face.

 

“It’s the baddest idea ever.” They answered unison.

 

“I hope Amber is here. He can back up me after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter