Let's break up.

FANTASTIC REALITIES a sequel to fantastic fantasies.

I pulled a stumbling kairen with me out of the bar. My blood was boiling from what just happened. Was TK insane! What was he doing declaring he was going to take kairen away from me? It didn’t matter, I knew she wouldn’t leave me. She hadn’t left me for daehyun who was way close to her for a while now, and she just met TK…I had nothing to worry about.

“Mark! Stop…I can’t keep up.” kairen whined pulling against me. I slowed my pace noticing I had been going really fast.

“Mian…” I mumbled releasing her wrist.

“Why did you drag me away? That was rude, all our friends are in there.” she said crossly.

“Chincha? Did you not just see what happened?” I said a little shocked by how easy she was taking TK’s confession. She could have flat out denied him in there but she didn’t say a word.

“Nae I heard.” She said shrugging. Was she that drunk?

“Why didn’t you deny him then?” I questioned. She shrugged.

“Why should i?” I gaped at her completely bewildered.

“BWOH? Why should you?” she nodded. “Because I’m your boyfriend?” I said pointing to myself.

“You sure about that? Because sometimes I wonder.” She said bluntly. I took a step back like she had physically punched me.

“Chincha…is that what you think?” she sighed looking down.

“Anni, I’ve just had too much to drink.” She said honestly. I couldn’t deny that her words had hurt me…there was a hint of truth in them even if she denied them.

“Let’s go.” I said opening the door for her. I left her to get in on her own as I rounded the car. she stumbled into the car shutting the door drunkenly. “Chincha…why did you drink so much.” I said as I drove down the road towards my house. she was leaning against my arm and I could smell strong alcohol on her.

“Because I was lonely.” She mumbled tiredly.

“Wae…you were with so many people.” I said confused. she snuggled closer to my arm taking a deep breath.

“Because you’re never with me anymore.” she said softly. My heart ached a little at hearing how sad she sounded.

“I’m with you all the time.” I said reassuring her. I felt her shake her head against my arm.

“Anni, you aren’t.” nothing she said was making much sense to me right now. I pulled into my drive and cut the car. I didn’t get out instead I just shifted slightly so kairen was resting he head on my chest.

“Kairen…wake up.” I said gently shaking her shoulder. She blinked her eyes cutely as she came to. She sat up looking to me.

“Are we home?” she asked looking out the window. I liked how she called this place home….it made me feel good.

“Yea…we’re home.” I said smiling at her. I hopped out of the car and moved quickly around the car to help her out. I shut the door once she was out letting her go to do so. She stumbled a little and grabbed my shirt for balance making us both fall backwards against the car. our bodies where pressed against one another as I braced my arms on the car behind her to keep me from crushing her tiny form. I looked into her eyes, they were slightly glossy from the drinking and her face was flushed pink as well. She looked irresistible. I looked down to her lips slightly parted in shock from us stumbling as she just stared at me. I gave into myself and leaned forward closing the space between our lips as I kissed her gently. she reacted immediately pulling me closer against her so all my weight was pushing her against the car. She took the lead into making the kiss deeper as she brushed her tongue against my bottom lip. she tasted of beer but to me it was so delicious as I explored with my tongue. My hands drifted to her waist as I dug my nails into not to hard as to hurt her but just enough so she knew I was touching her. I reached around her with one arm hugging her tightly against me so she wasn’t pressed against the door of the car as I grabbed the handle with the other and opened it. I whirled us around making her giggle seductively as I pulled her into the car with me. she straddled my legs sitting in my lap so she was face me her knees in the seat as I yanked the door shut. She trailed kisses down my neck to my color bone making me grumble in appreciation. I tangled my hand into her hair tugging her head back gently so I could kiss and nibble her neck before bringing her lips back so mine.

“You’re mine kairen…no one else’s.” I said breaking the kiss and looking her in the eyes. “I won’t let anyone else have you…” she moved her legs farther up on the seat putting herself closer to me as she continued the kiss. Her foot must have hit the seat lever because we shot backwards into a lying position as the seat lay back. she laughed loudly at the sudden shock of it making me grin. She was beautiful. i rolled us over cutting her laugh with my lips.

 

I lay against mark as he gently caressed my shoulder with his fingers. I shifted in the seat we were squished in together and placed a couple kisses on his chest before looking up to him. he was watching me smiling softly.

“Twenty feet.” I said making him furrow his brow at me confused.

“What?” he said laughing.

“it’s how far we are from your bedroom…it would have taken us what…two minutes to get there…so why are we in your car.” I said laughing. he grinned leaning forward kissing me.

“Because…I couldn’t make it there…it was either the car or the driveway.” I blushed thinking about that.

“I feel like I’ve brought this on myself.” he chuckled nodding as he kissed my neck.

“Mmmmhmmm.” He said biting the tender skin at the base of my neck.

“Whoa boy.” I said pushing him back. I moved sitting up as I reached for my shirt.

“Where you going?” he asked shocked.

“Inside…where are you going?” he groaned throwing his head back against the seat.

“Insane.” I chuckled as I moved to leave the car. he wasn’t far behind me. he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me against him nibbling on my neck as we walked inside. he pushed me against the wall in the entrance as he continued to kiss and nibble my neck.

“Mark…” I asked taking this chance to ask him questions while I had him.

“Mmm.” Was the only answer I received as he continued his ministrations on me.

“Where were you tonight?” I asked first. He stopped kissing my neck and looked up to me.

“Did you use to get me to answer questions?” he said smirking as he cocked a brow. I furrowed my brow at his avoidance of the question.

“Anni…” I said shaking my head. He smirked and moved closer to kiss me before he could reach my lips I placed my hand over his mouth. “But that’s a good idea.” he groaned kissing the inside of my hand before pushing away from me.

“I guess its bed then.” He said and started off down the hall.

“Chincha?” I called shocked. I hurried after him to continue asking. “You’d rather sleep?” I asked shocked. he just shrugged as he made his way up the stairs.

“You were the one who put a stipulation on it.” he said coolly as we reached the room. He turned to me looking at me evenly. “Is that why you wanted to sleep together so much?” I looked at him shocked and confused.

“What?” he shrugged moving to the bed.

“I don’t know…you tell me…did you want to sleep with me so bad so you could withhold on me for answers?” I gaped at him not knowing what to say or do in this situation. 

“You think I’m withholding… …for answers?” he looked at me evenly.

“Well I don’t know…I can’t tell with you.” he said flipping the light on as he moved tossing extra pillows from his bed.

“I’m not the one always withholding things mark.” I said suddenly furious with him. “I’ve never withheld something important from you.” he dropped a pillow turning towards me.

“Chincha…two words. Fantastic Fantasies.” I felt tears well up in my eyes as the hurt spilled over.

“Wow…now don’t I just feel like a used piece of paper.” This made him look at me confused. “If anyone was using someone here mark it’s me…now that we’ve had …you’re trying anything to get me out of your hair aren’t you?”

“What? Seriously kairen, I was not the one who forced …you were…I was the one who held out for 6 months.” He said hitting his chest angrily to make his point. I wiped at the tears on my cheeks.

“Only because you were afraid to sleep with me!” I screamed angrily. “You’ve always thought of me as someone who just thinks of haven’t you! Just because of those stupid stories!” I was crying now. “You slept with ae sook when you weren’t even dating her!” I figured since he was bringing up past discretions so would i. I stopped yelling and looked down at my feet wiping my face as I sniffled. “You know what…I can’t do this anymore…” I looked up to mark to see him staring at me startled. “Mian…I’ll stop hassling you about where you’ve been and what you’ve been doing…as of now it’s no longer my business.”

“Kairen…” mark said his voice shaking a little. He took a step forward but I shook my head.

“let’s just break up mark…that way you can keep your secrets to yourself without worrying about me yapping in your ear anymore and using against you.” I whipped around and hurried down the stairs. I heard mark thumping down the stairs after me.

“Kairen stop!” he called. “Please I’m sorry!” I just kept going. Once I got outside I realized I didn’t have my car and stopped short. “Kairen.” Mark said in relief as he caught up to me. he reached for my wrist but I shook him off.

“I’m stopping to talk with you mark…I don’t have my car.”

“Well…I’m not driving you…just come back in.” he said sternly.

“Anni…I’ll call daehyun to come get me from the corner store.” With that I left mark.