TK's honesty

FANTASTIC REALITIES a sequel to fantastic fantasies.

You can do what you want, and I’ll do what you want

Dareun mal deo pillyo eobseo huh.

“It’s TK!” I said shocked. daehyun looked at me shocked as well.

“Omo! TK sunbae was your friend!” youngjae said hitting my arm in shock. I winced in pain as he hit me harder than he realized. i nodded bewildered as I turned to watch the rest of the performance I complete bewilderment. The whole song was really good and I was shocked at how good TK rapped, he just didn’t seem that smooth in person. he seemed really cute and dorky but up there on stage he seemed really manly and charismatic. Not to mention the dances they were doing, some of the moves involved lots of…personal area grabbing and it made the girls in the crowd scream with delight. I had been right when I figured girls acted that way around him.  I finished my cup of beer just as they were finishing another song, just as good as the first. I hurried to set my cup down and jumped up cheering loudly shocking the guys.

“Mian…I was excited.” I said scratching the back of my neck. They guys all left the stage after saying a few words to their fans. When they appeared on the floor their fans started swarming them. assuming that TK would be a while before he got to us I poured myself and the guys another beer smacking bambam’s hand away when he tried to sneak mine.

“Hey guys.” A familiar voice came from behind me. I turned to see Jb and jackson making their way over to us.

“OH! You guys came!” I cheered happily.

“Nae, we were waiting at the back until the show was over, I didn’t know you were talking about c clown. They are daebak.” Jackson said giving a thumb up.

“I was just as shocked as you.” I said laughing. Jb reached out taking youngjae’s beer to take a sip out of it as they came to stand around the table.

“How did you two get in here?” Jackson asked ruffling bambam and yugyeoms hair.

“Daehyun-hyung got us fake ids” jackson laughed giving daehyun a fist bump.

“Kairen-ah!” I looked up seeing TK waving me over.

“OH TK-ah!” I waved excitedly hopping from my stool and hurrying over to him. the fan’s had dispersed leaving it easier for me to get to the group. “I didn’t know you performed!” I said giving him a light punch on the arm. “You guy’s were great!” I said to the others giving them a small bow.

“Thank you, I’m rome.” One of the guys who had rapped on stage said. he gave me his hand and I took it to shake it but he surprised me by bringing it to my mouth giving it a light kiss. I blushed embarrassed as I pulled it back. he chuckled at my reaction. “Mian…I didn’t mean to embarrass you.” he said laughing.

“Oh no…no.” I said shaking my head. “Umm, my friends are at the table over here if you guys want to join us, I wasn’t aware of this but you’ve met them before…uhhh got7?” I asked hoping they remembered.

“Ohhhh! You’re friends with got7! Daebak, they are awesome…their tricking is great.” A cute boy said. “I’m maru.” He said grinning. Oh he was adorable! Kind of reminded me of a taller version of bambam.

“Nice to meet you I’m kairen.” I said shaking his hand. once we finished introducing ourselves we all headed back to my table.

“sunbae’s!” the guy’s cheered all giving their greetings. I was happy everyone seemed friendly with each other.

“Where’s mark?” Rome asked looking around confused. I sipped on my beer not wanting to think of mark.

“I don’t know, I thought he might have showed up by now, he called me earlier and I told him I was meeting you here…I even sent him the bar name.” Jb said confused.

“Maybe he just doesn’t want to hang out, he’s probably got some girl…I saw his fb it said he was in a relationship.” Kangjun said sipping his beer, he didn’t seem not notice anything weird as the guy’s started laughing.

“I doubt that he’s with her right now.” jackson said barely containing laughter.

“Huh…wae?” kangjun asked confused. jackson through an arm over my shoulder laughing now.

“Because this is her.” the guy’s all looked to me shocked and I held up my glass in an awkward cheers before drinking it.

“Mian…I didn’t mean to.” Kangjun said embarrassed. I laughed waving him off.

“Don’t worry about it, it doesn’t bother me.” I said reassuring him. he nodded giving me a thankful smile.

“YOU know what!” I said after another beer, I had drank so many I couldn’t really remember how many I’d had. We all had been drinking heavily except for bambam and yugyeom who were off with maru dancing with some girls because they were too young to drink.

“What?” ray asked curiously, he was slouched against the table a beer in one hand and his head in the other? Everyone watched me as they waited for me to speak.

“I…love….hanging out with you guys.” I said sitting up straight. “Cheers!” everyone laughed grabbing their beers and holding them up.

“Cheers!” they all called and clinked glasses. I held my to my lips draining the rest of it down.

“Omo, omo, you’re going to get sick and mark will kill us.” Jb said taking my glass.

“Myeerong!” I made a funny face sticking out my tongue. “Who care’s…if he didn’t want me to drink then he should have come to stop me!” I said taking TK’s beer. he just chuckled letting me. daehyun gave him a little glower but he ignored it easily. I lifted the glass about to put it to my lips when a hand appeared covering the top of it.

“Oh mark!” siwoo called pointing behind me. I looked up to see a disapproving mark.

“Yah…are you going to cheat on me by kissing another man?” mark said astonished. I furrowed my brow confused, I knew I was drunk so I couldn’t understand. I looked around at the boys who were snickering at me.

“I’m confused….i didn’t kiss anyone.” I said tilting my head drunkenly. Mark sighed tsking as he took the glass and placed it down in front of TK.

“Drinking after another guy…that’s an indirect kiss pabo.” He said poking my forehead. I made a shocked face as I suddenly realized. I turned to everyone giving them a deep bow.

“Mian…I’ve been making out with all of you all night.” I said drunkenly.

“Yah!” mark said shocked.

“Mian…I’m to broke to buy my own drinks.” I said grinning cheesily.

“Mark, how can you let a girl as cute as kairen sit here and get drunk with a bunch of boys without being her to protect her.” rome said shaking his head.

“Mian guy’s, I left for here when Jb let me know but I was pretty far away…it took me a while.” He said giving a small smile.

“Where were you?” I asked cocking a brow. Mark looked at me evenly.

“I’m not telling you.” He said sticking his tongue out at me. I glowered at him wanting to be angry but I was to drunk to manage it. so I just turned from him pouring me another glass. before I could drink it mark took it from me. “Why thank you, you’re so kind.” He said pecking me on the cheek. The others whooped loudly and I blushed shoving mark away. I was mad at him right now, I didn’t want to be lovey. i looked to TK to see him watching me, he didn’t seem to happy but then again I had drank a lot and everything seemed distorted.  Mark leaned against my chair wrapping his arm tightly and possessively around my waist holding me against him I ignore it and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Awe, kairen looks so sad.” Ray said pointing to me. “You want my drink?” he whispered loudly. I opened my mouth to say yes when a beer popped up in front of me.

“Just drink mine.” mark said rolling his eyes.

“So nice of you, to give me my drink back to me.” I said crossly taking the beer and taking a large swig. Mark chuckled and poured himself another glass sipping on it.

“Oh TK sunbae…I just noticed.” mark said suddenly. TK looked to mark confused, all traces of TK’s earlier anger seemed to be gone, yea I should stop drinking now I was imagining things. I set the beer down deciding I was finished.

“What’s that?” TK said chuckling.

“I have to admit, I was a little mad because I saw kairen had been posting photo’s of her and a random guy on her twitter, mian…you looked so differnet from the last time I saw you I didn’t notice it had been you.” he said chuckling. I looked up at him shocked…did he just admit to being jealous? Tk laughed making look back to him.

“You aren’t mad anymore?” he asked curiously. Mark shook his head.

“Anni.” TK smirked leaning forward.

“Maybe you let go of your anger to soon.” TK said smugly. We all looked to him confused about what he was talking about.

“TK sunbae?” mark asked confused.

“I like kairen-ah.” He said flatly.

“TK!” rome said shocked. TK shrugged.

“What is it illegal to like a girl? I wasn’t aware she was mark’s girlfriend when I started liking her, so I don’t see why I should stop out of obligation.” Every one was watching TK in utter shock. mark just laughed lightly.

“Nae, you’re right. you don’t have to stop liking anyone because they are a friends girlfriend…besides I trust kairen…she won’t stray.” Mark said smugly as he wrapped his arm tightly around my shoulder.

“We’ll see…” Tk said leaning back.

“TK! Stop!” Siwoo said. his whole group was looking at him like he was a three headed monster.

“Wae? He’s so certain she won’t leave him…why should he care. I just want to let him know openly that I wont give up just because she’s dating him.” I couldn’t believe this was happening, was I so drunk I was seriously hallucinating about this? Mark laughed taking my hand.

“Arrasso, whatever makes you happy TK I give you enough respect for that…I wont deny your feelings to her…but if she denies you, you’ve got to let it go promise?” TK nodded his head.

“But I’ll give it my all until that day.” he said smugly. Mark just nodded.

“Well if you’ll excuse me…” he said pulling me to my feet. I stumbled drunkenly but mark held me keeping up right. “We’ll be going home now…” he said indicating I was going to his house with him.

“I’m serious mark! I wont give up!” Tk called as we left the bar.