A new meaning to caught with your pants down.

FANTASTIC REALITIES a sequel to fantastic fantasies.

“What?” I said confused dropping my hand from his chest as I took a step back. I laughed a little confused as I scratched my head. “Fantastic fantasies, what are you talking about? I haven’t written in fantastic fantasies in months…” I said looking at him. He looked completely horrified with himself, like he couldn’t believe he had said it.

“I know…” he mumbled not looking me in the eyes.

“If you know…then why bring it up. I don’t need fantastic fantasies…I gave it up for you…because I wanted you.” I said pointing. “I didn’t need it because I had you.” he nodded still not looking at me.

“That’s the problem…” he said finally looking up to me. “Did you forget I read those?” I shook my head not liking that we were talking about this again. it had caused a break up between us before…could it do it again? “Imagine how much pressure I would have…” I looked at him bewildered.

“Why?” I still wasn’t getting it.

“Kairen, every time we started going…there.” he said referring to doing it. “I couldn’t help but think of those stories…and i got completely nervous. I kept thinking about how if all that was what you wanted then I might be a disappointment to you.” his face was blushing profusely now as he stared at his feet. Ohhhhh! He was so cute! A little infuriating, but cute none the less. He didn’t go there with me because he was afraid of me being disappointed.

“Mark…can I point something out.” I said trying to keep my voice even like this wasn’t an awkward conversation. He looked up at me nodding. “I’m a …you know that right?” he nodded again. “I have nothing to base anything on…you know that as well right?” he nodded again. “Then why are you so afraid of me! You’re making it seem like I’m some viper.” I said laughing In disbelief. “Even if you were the worse lover in the world…” he flinched at that. Probably a bad choice of words but my point would get across anyway. “I wouldn’t know…I will go the rest of my life thinking that was the way it was supposed to be because you are and will ever be the only thing I have to base anything off of.” He looked at me seemingly lost by my train of thought. I laughed coming over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist resting my head on his chest. “Mark, I would never be disappointed with you…everything you do to me is the best in the world, the way you hug me, the way you kiss me, the way you hold me and treat me…I have nothing to base it off but I still know by the way I feel that you are the best at everything.” Mark wrapped his arms around me tightly. I relaxed into his embrace glad at least I got the answer to one thing today.

“Wah!” I yelped as mark scooped me into his arm’s bridal style. “Wae?” I asked confused. He looked down at me his eyes smoldering.

“I’m so glad you told me all this?” I smiled giving him a peck on the cheek.

“Why?” I asked not understanding his sudden reaction.

“Because…now I don’t have to wait any longer.” My eyes widened in shock as mark moved towards the stairs. Gasping I reached out grabbing the railing of the stairs stopping us.

“Mark…we’re at my house…where my parents live!” I hissed.

“They aren’t home.” he said and moved to go up the stairs again but I held firm.

“But they could come home anytime!” I said trying to reason with him. What had gotten into him! He was acting like Jackson.

“I’ll take that risk.” He said knocked my arm loose from the railing as he moved up the stairs. I opened my mouth to protest when he locked his lips against mine stopping in words. He kissed me gently making my swim and my thoughts disappear. I heard him kick my door open and I knew I should protest but I couldn’t make myself do it. I felt mark lowering me down to the bed resting my head gently on my pillows as he continued to kiss me.

“Are you sure we shouldn’t…you know…not do this here?” I asked breathing heavily as mark started trailing kisses down neck. He groaned stopping his kisses and looked up at me.

“Mian, I’ve waited 6 months…I’m not waiting an hour to get back to my place.” he said shaking his head as he took my mouth with his again.

 

“Wow…” she said breathing heavily beside me. I lay on my back holding her in my arms. I stared up at the ceiling, my nerves going haywire…6 months of forcing myself to not do anything with her was finally over.

“Good wow? Bad wow?” I asked nervously looking down at her. As glad as I am that we finally took this step I was still nervous that I might have let her down.

“The best wow.” She said kissing me sweetly. Man I loved this girl. I reached up cupping her face in my hands as I kissed her gently, running my fingers through her hair pulling her tighter against me.

“Sweetie are you here?” kairen jumped away from me looking towards her door horrified. She was up and across the room in a second shutting and locking the door. I knew I should he scared of being caught but I was just so enraptured at seeing her wrapped in a sheet.

“Oh my god…get up!” she hissed as she moved around the room picking up my clothes and chunking them at me. I snapped into action finally realizing the predicament we were in.

“Sweetie?” I heard her mom call again. “Is she still sleeping?”

“Probably…” her dad said in reply. “Hmmm…why’s this breakfast sitting out…” she turned glaring at me shaking her head as she tried to shimmy into her clothes without releasing the sheet.

“I told you!” she mouthed angrily at me. I gave her an apologetic look as I finally got into my jeans. I hurried over to her grabbing her.

“Mian…” I said giving her a kiss. She relaxed slightly against me momentarily forgetting who was downstairs.

“Should we go wake her up?” her mom asked curiously. She snapped back into action shoving me away.

“Go! Go!” she hissed pushing me towards the window. I looked at her shocked.

“You want me to go out the window?!” I whispered as I held onto the window seal keeping her from shoving me out onto the roof.

“Yes! You can’t be found in my room in this situation!” she continued to try and push me out the window.

“Fine, I’ll go I’ll go…” I said and climbed out the window. I turned around grabbed the back of her jeans before she could get away and pulled her back towards the window. “Give me a kiss.” I said and kissed her quickly. “Love you, see you later.”

“Love you too.” I froze looking at her wide eyed. Did she just…did she just say she loved me? She smirked shutting the window on me and scurried over throwing herself into her bed. Grinning from ear to ear I hopped off the roof into the bushes.