Chapter 6

My Boyfriend is an Asian-Blond Vampire (Hiatus)

 

For the past few days, I have been thinking of Spark. Yes I named him Spark. Keke~ I guess I am that much preoccupied by him. He was just… sparkly. Every night I always wish I’ll dream of him again. I wanted to hear his voice saying my name again. Though I suppose the voice I heard from him the first time was my Math teacher’s voice. Hmm… I don’t care. He was such… an angel.

“Ugh! This day is boring.” Suji irritatingly complained. She was trying to find a good show on TV.

But meanwhile, I was there beside her on the couch looking outside the windows smiling like an idiot thinking about… well you already know.

“Have you ever met an angel?” I obliviously blurted out.

Suji quirked an eyebrow at me while she was still scanning the TV channels.

“What are you talking about?”

I’ve been spending the whole day watching TV with Suji at their apartment and we haven’t even finished one show. Suji would always switch the channel. She is forever bored. Well, Saturday shows are the worst.

I thought Suji wasn’t gonna say anything else when she added, “I am an angel myself!” and laughed making me snort and throw a pillow at her face.

For a few seconds, I laughed at her joke. But it slowly faded when, I remembered those few words by that cat girl in my dream.

“I’m your guardian… but not exactly.”

Guardian. Angel. To think that Suji looks exactly like her…

Am I having my thoughts right? Ke~ no. That’s funny keke.

I shook my thoughts away and laughed a bit. Aigoo~ I think my mind is too worked out. I should stop imagining things. I’ll just watch TV.

“Uhm… Suji, can you please choose a channel? You’ve scanned all of them a million times already!”

Annoyed, I took the remote from her hand and started shuffling the channels.

She let out a bored groan and lies lazily on the couch.

“I’m bored. Let’s go somewhere.”

“Go where?” I said setting the remote down as I found a better show.

“Let’s go to Jiyeon unnie’s house!” She suggested brightly, tugging my arms pleading.

“Why do you really wanna go to their house?”

Suji has been taking every bit of chance to go to Jiyeon unnie’s house. I don’t know why but she just does. Like, when we would have a project, she would always suggest doing it at Jiyeon unnie’s place. But of course since me and Suji just live in the same building, it’s Jiyeon who has to come. Haha! Sometimes she wants to go to Dongdeok Boys when she knows exactly that we can’t.

Suji gave me that pleading pouty look. Pfft… Like that’ll make me say yes.

“No. I’m watching TV.” I said.

“Twighlight. Really?” She mocked as she saw the show I was watching.

“Why? You hate twighlight?”

“Tsch… When I was in the States, every girl was crazy about Edward. I mean, I don’t know why? He’s just a sparkly vampire!” she ranted, but her last sentence gave me a different effect.

“Yeah…” I dreamily smiled. “…he’s just… sparkly… so… sparkly.” I looked like an idiot.

“You’re crazy.” She said pushing my face away. “We’re going to their place, period.”

Well, I guess she’s really bored. Pulling myself up lazily, I followed her.

~~

A loud Ding Dong alarmed the whole house of the Park Residence. I was starting to feel uneasy though… I don’t know why. A few seconds later, someone opened the door.

Oh my good Lord! What is this? Seriously! Did we ring the wrong door bell? Is this the wrong house? Are we lost? Again!? But I swear this is the same address. This can’t be. No… just no.

I gasped and reflexively grabbed Suji hand and squished it really tight. I guess Suji is pretty much sunned like me because she was stiff. I can’t believe the person who opened the door is… GOSH!

“Y-you’re… 2ne1’s S-sandara Park.” Suji stuttered. Most of her voice was choked in, but there’s a bit that survived at coming out of .

The figure in front of us has a confused look but she smiled.

I on the other hand cannot say anything, but,

“Mianhe!” I almost squealed. “We got the wrong house! Mianhe!”

I bowed and was about to leave and drag Suji with me when I heard a very familiar voice.

“Unnie, who’s there?” clearly, it was Jiyeon’s voice. What?

I’m crazy.

I turned back around and yes… there she is. Jiyeon unnie waving happily hugging a huge bowl of popcorn.

“Uwah! Suzy! Flat nose! Why are you here? Great timing! Unnie and I are watching movies!”

We didn’t answer we’re too stunned. It feels like we saw Medusa and was petrified into a statue. We didn’t dare move. I mean, how can we?

“Oh Hi!” Sandara Park finally spoke, startling us. “Oh… sorry keke~ are you cousin’s friends?”

COUSIN!?

~~

Few minutes later

We survived the star struck heart attack. Dara unnie is so friendly. Yep she said we can call her unnie. She’s so sweet and adorable. She’s dorky and funny. Joon oppa’s gonna be jealous when I told him about this. Keke.

I never knew my bestfriend and 2ne1’s Sandara Park were related so for a moment, I was really confused. Jiyeon unnie never told me anything about this. Turns out she never knew until she came to Seol. Waa! What a great fortune! Kekeke. If I’d pursue singing then it’ll be easier!

I didn’t realize I was asking too many questions already like, ‘Are you and Taeyang oppa really close?’ I don’t know why I asked that. I regretted it immediately because everything turned awkward. But she was so nice she didn’t complain answering all my questions.

Suji was just like me but soon enough her attention focused on the movie we were watching. She keeps shifting her gazes though, like there is a threat somewhere here. She’s really weird. She’s weird because aside from the weirdness she’s showing right now, she really likes fish that she can finish a whole lot of sushi.

“Ya flat nose. You can stopwith the questions now really. You’re not a reporter or something right?” Noticing that I was reallt getting too much, Jiyeon unnie nudged me on my ribcage making me flinch from pain.

“Aack! Unnie that hurts there!” I cried biting my lower lip.

“Aren’t you guys of the same age?” Dara unnie asked this time around and I nodded.

“How many months are you older than Jieun, Jiyeon-ah?” she asked one more time.

“Actually, Jieunie is older keke.” Answered Jiyeon unnie.

“But she’s too childish to act like an unnie to me. And not to say, she’s very clumsy.” She continued and I nodded again in agreement.

“When we were kids I always get into trouble because of my clumsiness.” I said.

“Pfft! Like you don’t get into troubles anymore?” The brown-haired girl mocked.

“And I always get bullied before. But Jiyeon unnie’s always there to protect me.” I added with glee.

“No one can bully you except me arasso!?” she mocked pinching my nose making me weep from pain again.

I begged her to stop but she just said that it’s better because that way, my nose will become longer and pulled it really hard that I can’t even feel my nose anymore.

Dara unnie who was just watching us chuckled and told unnie to stop before she can pull my nose off of my face.

“Aigoo! My nose is swollen now.  I can even feel my pulse on its tip already.”

“Aigoo you guys are cute.” The celebrity complimented.

Meep. I say no. We look like disaster.

“What about Suji?” Dara turned around to see Suji’s empty spot.

“Omo? Where is Suji? She was just right here. Did you notice her?”

We shook our heads. Suji just disappeared.

~Suji’s POV~

As they were busy interviewing each other, I couldn’t help but feel ver uneasy around here. There is something in this house. I knew it from the first time I came here. I just need to find it out.

I left the living room unknown by the others and went upstairs. There was another set of couches and sofas on the second floor. Like another living room and it’s the first thing you’ll see. On my far left was the balcony. There’s a telescope in the middle, while a marble coffee table was placed on the right side of the balcony. On my right side, just two meters away was the comfort room.  After the living room, I saw three doors. Pink, yellow and blue. The Blue has a ‘Do Not Enter’ sign. Curiosity killed the cat—well I wouldn’t be curious enough if they didn’t placed a weird ‘Do Not Enter’ sign—It just made me wonder what’s inside.

Looking around this quite big house, I slowly forwarded and slowly reached for the doorknob and was about to open it when

“Suji-ah!”

I jumped, frightened turning around to see Jieun unnie.

“Aigoo! Why did you disappear?” she asked with a hint of worrying in her face.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Nothing. Really.” I answered and walked pass by her.

“Oh!?” she popped taking a step closer; noticing the ‘Do Not Enter’ sign pasted on the blue door and read it.

“Pahaha! That’s so weird! I’m curious.” She twisted the doorknob.

“It’s locked.” She said but continued twisting it. She was starting to get a little bit impatient. Wow. I guess she’s a lot more curious than me.

I watched her as she snaps her knuckles,her neck, rubbed her right shoulder, puffs her cheeks blowing air out with clutched fists and started charging for the door yelling when suddenly,

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WA-!? HOLY SHI-“

~Jieun’s POV~ (Normal POV)

I was charging, yelling, about to force open the ‘Do Not Enter’ door with all my might. When suddenly, I felt like I hit something else. No. Someone.

I hit him so hard that we fell down with me on his chest. For a split second, we stayed there frozen. Everything was in slow motion. My eyes were larger than usual; it almost attempted to jump out of my eye sockets. The air got stuck in my throat when I realized how close my face was to his.

He has a neat black colored shiny hair that falls over his forhead. His skin was just as smooth and fair as mine—I can even say he was much fairer. His nose was crooked a little bit and he has double eyelid on his left eye. He looks exactly like Spark. And he looked just as shocked as me.

Not knowing what else to do—I just humiliated myself, unintentionally injured real life Spark and not to say tried intruding someone’s room—I tried using my charm. With a forced smile and an awkward peace sign, I greeted.

“Annyeong.”

But I guess it didn’t work because his wrinkled forehead didn’t make him look amused. His eyes, --though it wasn’t red—still burned me with his intense glare. And his voice wasn’t pleasing like how I expected it to be when he growled.

“MWOYA!?!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*shots myself*

how long has it been? OTL. 

But thank you so much for being patient! I hope you enoyed this chapter! :D Look at the catastrophic meeting of Jieun and Sanghyun.

Don't wait too much for the next chapter! It'll take me loooong. BUT REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE *bows 90 degrees*

I made this especially longer than usual. :D I hope it's enough.