Chapter 2

My Boyfriend is an Asian-Blond Vampire (Hiatus)

 

“WOW!” was all I can say seeing the feast of food before me. There’s food in every corner of this round table! Oh right! There are no corners in a circle. But yes, it was filled with delicious food everywhere. From edge to edge.

“Oh jieunie, ppali and take your seat.” Ordered granny. I just had shower and now I’m a bit dazed. I don’t even know why. Keke. But seriously kudos, this way too much. Even before our parents died, never did our table was filled with foods like this. I’m about to cry. Granny’s not even someone related to us but she’s way too good to us. And w’ve just known here since we moved and that’s a month ago. Granny, I love you so much.

I figured out crying was unnecessary when I saw Joonie oppa chewing on that turkey leg. Psshh that man. He looks like he did nothing wrong. I’ll get back at you. I pulled out my chair and joined granny and oppa. My hair was still dripping wet but oooh~ lalaine the smell was too inviting.

“You cooked all this?”

“Yes probably. Your brother was useless. If he wasn’t, I might give him credits.” She glared at Joon oppa who’s still chewing on that turkey leg, and rolled her eyes. I can’t help but giggle at her childishness. They contradict each other sometimes. Well everyone contradicts with my brother. Even me.

I didn’t budge them two anymore. I see feast before my eyes! So I decided to just stuff myself up like there’s no tomorrow, I didn’t even dare talk much. I was too focused at eating when Joon oppa poked my cheeks. I furrowed. It hurts! My mouth was full and he poked it rather a little bit harsh!

“Wae!?” I said while my mouth is full and irritably shoved his hand away. Finding it hard to breathe when I felt something stucked in my esophagus. I pounded my chest hard to somehow loosen it, or make the food stuck go down to my stomach rather. I picked up a glass of water and gulped it down to help.

“Psshh… slow down will you?” he was giving me his gay-snob look. I just snorted and mirrored his face. The hell I care, mehrong!

“Ya! Slow down and talk! You look like a pig.”

‘Like he was not eating like a pig?’

“Pfft… what a pig. She’s doesn’t gain weight but she eats like that.” Oppa said shaking his head like I’m a mentally retarded person, incurable.

Well whatever oppa. The food is too delicious for me to actually give a damn at your smugness. Even you prank a while ago, it all vanished in my mind just because of this heavenly yummy foods! Seriously, it tastes like heaven. And I guess I’m just plainly hungry. I didn’t have dinner last night because of YOU Oppa. I can’t help thinking though, why would granny cook a whole feast for us today eh?

“What’s up with you cooking breakfast for us today granny? And it’s not just plain breakfast. It’s feast!” I asked chewing a whole meat in my mouth.

She did her usual mannerism when she giggles. Covering her nose with her pointing finger sideways, and still covered with the other fingers. “Feast? No… it isn’t.” she said shaking her head, blushing.

“My grand-daughter’s coming here.” She continued after composing herself.

“Grandaughter!?” Joon oppa batted in. “Is she pretty? Keke~”

“Of course! The grandmom’s pretty, the granddaughter should be pretty too!” granny beamed. Showing off a bit of her arrogance while bashing her eyelashes.

“Ayuu granny you’re so adorable!” I giggled at her childishness.

“Bwelk~!” Joon oppa acted like he’s puking, and granny’s face darkened.

“Why you-! Ungrateful kid! Asdfghsv%^$#&()&!%$#)!”

Whoa… granny was throwing spits of fire into oppa’s face. Puhaha! She can be scary sometimes. Actually, saliva shower is just a piece of cake compared when she really turns into a complete MONSTER-INATOR. On the other hand, I was trying to keep my giggles and laughs as much as I can. Watching granny pull oppa’s ear like she’ll tear it off is a heavenly scene. Forget about my revenge. Granny already did it for me.

“THAT WAS SO DISRESPECTFUL OF YOU!! WAE!? AM I NOT PRETTY!? IF EVER YOU’LL HAVE AN INTEREST TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER I’LL DEFINITELY NOT LET YOU TOUCH EVEN A SINGLE STRAND OF HER HAIR OR I’LL DIG THE BRAINS OUT OF YOU THROUGH YOUR NOSE!” she finished growling, catching her breathe since she said all of those things with without.

“I was just saying the tru-!” oppa whined.

“Eishh… shut up you! You’re so nonsense.” I cut scolded him.

I had the urge of stopping them. Coz the MONSTER-INATOR might flip this table onto oppa’s face and waste all the food. No. I do not want that to happen. Granny calmed down realizing she could cover the table with her saliva. Or much worse, her false teeth might fly away. Keke~ yeah I know granny that much already. But still, not enough to completely know her.

“Why is she coming here anyway granny?” I opened back the topic when the atmosphere finally cooled.

“She’s from the States and she’s going to live with me here. She’s gonna transfer school, at Dongdeok.” She replied.

“Oh?” I snapped and nudged oppa. “Isn’t that the school I’m enrolling in too oppa?”

“Neh… Dongdeok Girls School.” he replied in his most annoyed tone.

“Kyaa! Then that means we’ll be in the same school!” I squeaked disregarding the unenthusiastic reply that I got from my brother.

“Omo you two are just of the same age, that’s great! At least you’ll have each other in school and you won’t get left out since you’re both transferee’s.”

“Uwaaa~!” clasping my hands in glee. “I’m looking forward to meet her! keke!”

“Oh! Neh I remember… I came here and cooked food because I wanted you guys to help me clean the house and pick her up at the airport.”

“Aish shirheoyo! I’m not cleaning, that’s laborious!” Lazy Lee Joon complained.

“Eish… oppa shut up you’re so nonsense.” I said as I stuffed his mouth with kimbap and made him face granny with a grin on my face. “Neh halmeoni! We’ll help you! Right oppa?”

I controlled his head and made him nod as I deepened my voice and said, “Neh… you’re right.”

~~~

Clapping my hands, I just dumped the last bag of garbage ready to be dispatched by the garbage collector outside the building. We just finished cleaning granny’s apartment. It took us at least 2 hours including rearranging granny’s appliances, and laundry. I stayed outside for a while first, remembering that this was my first time exposing myself outside. I didn’t go out much and just stayed inside the apartment. I realized that summer’s already finished and there’s already few dead leaves falling on the ground. I breathe in the fresh scent of the fall season and sighed.

“Hi there fall.” I smiled.

“Hi sunset.” I stared at the orange sun slowly hiding and leaving the whole Seoul dark. I looked around my surroundings and sighed once again.

“Hi Seoul.” I whispered. I hope Seoul will be friendly to me.

Breathing in one last time, I turned around and shuffled my way back to the building. Suddenly, I felt dizzy and my pulse quickened. This feeling is familiar. This is the exact feeling in my nightmare. I still manage to reach the elevator though and leaned on the wall after I pushed the button. I’m starting to find it hard to breathe, and my head’s pounding synchronizing to my heartbeat. But I’m trying not to make it obvious,

I startled when a cat suddenly ran out quickly when the elevator door opened. I followed the cat by gaze. It was running into a girl. She was looking fabulous with her large sunglasses, and her all black petite outfit, dragging along a medium sized suitcase. She swiftly picked up the cat, brushed her fingers into the cat’s fur and walked towards me. I just stared at her, and I felt weaker and weaker as she comes nearer and nearer. Who is this girl with the strong aura that can make me weak?

“Is this your cat miss?” she said when she finally reached me. I can’t understand her, she’s speaking English.

“Excuse me?” I almost didn’t hear her. The volume of the surrounding’s getting weaker and weaker. I blinked weakly 2 times, and when she took off her glass, my eyes widened. Omo!

“Miss, are you okay?” her voice getting weaker and weaker and she was slowly blurring in my peripheral vision. I loosed balance and fell. Black out.

~~~

I found myself back in my room again. ‘Thank God it was just a dream. Just a nightmare again.’

I sighed in relief. ‘I thought it was real.’

‘Weird… my nightmare’s totally different this time. And it’s not even full moon.’I thought and looked out my window. Yep I was right, it’s not full moon.

Shrugging off everything, I decided to just forget about it. After-all, it was just a bad dream. I got up to get myself a glass of water to rehydrate myself. I feel really dry. When I opened the door, I was mometarily blinded by the sudden light coming from the fluorescent lamp in the living room. I squinted and covered my eyes and waited till I adjusted to the light.

“Omo Jieunie you’re awake now!” said a voice I clearly know who.

“Thank God you’re awake now. Are you feeling better?” said another voice speaking in another language.

“Aigoo Jieunie dear what happened to you? I shouldn’t have asked you to help me clean the house and stress you. Ayuu…” I know it was granny panicking and she’s now checking every part of me if I was hurt anywhere.

When my eyes finally adjusted to the light, I was now able to see clearly granny beside me, looking so worried, Joon oppa, and another gir- OMO! It wasn’t really a dream!

“You fainted. Just a while ago at the elevator, ground floor.” She said in Korean this time. My jaw dropped and I took a step backward. Trembling and scared.

“Wh-who are you?” I stuttered.

“I’m Suzy. Grandma Jimin’s Granddaughter.” She smiled innocently. “Nice to meet you.” She said as she offered a handshake.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG guys... sorry for the very slow progress. T^T i realized it's been more than a month since i updated. i've had a hard time at thinking what to write next. xD well here it is guys! jjajjan! i hope you like Suzy's appearance. :D and yeah... Cheondung's not yet coming out... xD :) thanks for patiently waiting! xD please do comment. ^_^ i'll surely appreciate that.