Chapter 8

My Boyfriend is an Asian-Blond Vampire (Hiatus)

 

Chapter 8

“Babo.” Sanghyun mocked which made me trip on my toes.

I got caught off guard and tripped on my toes. Aish! Why am I so clumsy? I pouted. I guess his first impressions with me didn’t really impress him. Huk~ I hate myself. I continued walking slowly this time afraid of being tripped again as I chewed on my lower lip, feeling down.

I stopped on my tracks when,

“What’s your name?”

……… Did he just-?

My mood lightened up immediately and I know I look like an idiot but I don’t really care because I don’t have the time to care right now. Maybe I’m really overreacting here but like I said I don’t really care. I quickly turned around to answer him, gave him my phone number even if he didn’t asked for it, grabbed his hands and shook it and said,

“Nice to meet you too oppa!”

I immediately regretted my idiotic actions so I managed to to turn around and run as fast as I can until I reached my classroom. When I arrived, the teacher wasn’t there yet which is a good thing. I grabbed onto the doorframe for support because I might collapse any second right now. I can feel my heart beating fast and that idiotic smile appeared on my face again. I’m so happy right now I can’t even explain what I’m feeling. It feels like my heart’s gonna burst. I wanna run more even if I’m already running out of oxygen and gasping for air. It feels like I really did run around more. I want to shout but no I can’t. I just can’t for reasons.

I finally settled myself down on my seat. The very moment my touched the chair, my mood immediately changed. I facedesked and cried childish cries for some reasons. I scolded myself.

“Babo! Crazy! You are shameless! GHAAD!”

Those moments flashbacked inside my mind and I just realized that it was totally embarrassing! I gave him my number when I don’t even have a phone. Where did I got those numbers I told him? Ugh! Why am I such an idiot? He might think I’m crazy. Oh my gosh! I AM crazy. And did I just called him…

“OPPA!!!??” I yelled disgustingly with my heads up.

That’s when I realized all crucial eyes were on me staring.

“Is she bipolar?” One girl uttered to her seatmate. “What’s with the ood swings?”

“Molla.” another girl answered. “I think she’s crazy.”

Facedesk again. Aigoo.can I disappear for a while please?

“Ya~” I looked to my right and there was Jiyeon unnie. “Have you gone mad or something? You came here wearing the most idiotic smile I’ve ever seen and ran around the classroom 30 times, and then you sat down and cried. Now you’re yelling?”

“Huh? I didn’t know I ran around 30-“

Slap! A clear red mark of a hand was visible on my face.

“You seriously need a psychiatrist.”

I frowned about to cry again and I did. I cried childish cries.

~Author’s POV~

“He doesn’t look like he’s fed.” A voice of a woman said. Then a cat turned its head to nothing literally.

“But how can he look so human?” The voice added as the cat continued to stare.

“What are you looking at?” The voice said but the cat just turned its back and went behind a tree.

“Ya! Suji! Where are you going?” The voice yelled.

Soon enough Suji emerged from behind the tree.

“Granny, stop hiding. They’re gone already.” Suji said and later on, Granny appeared from nowhere holding a cape on her right hand. They were watching two students from the school just in front of them.

“You said it’s him right?” Granny asked as she snapped the cape gone.

“How did you know when he looks so human?”

“I told you granny, I saw him. And I’m a catarine after all. I can smell him. Eish.. You don’t know because you’re an old witch. You frequently mistakenly do your spells wrong because of memory gap. You can’t even remember most of the magic words. And your mist is the weakest. My tail shows up more often nowadays.”

“How dare you-! Wait…” she paused and thought for awhile.

You look normal because of the mist I give you.”

“Yes of course! I can’t believe you’ll forget that too.”

“Then that vampire must be with a witch that gives him mist too!” The old witch snapped a finger without realizing that she accidentally solidified a dog that just passed by.

“I was about to say that you’re not the worst witch after all granny. But..” Suji looked at the poor dog and laughed.

“I am the most brilliant witch ever remember?”

“I guess.” The young girl answered giggling.

“But why would a witch do that to a vampire?” Granny said and once again, they paused and thought. Much longer this time.

“We need to find out who could that witch be.” Suji added.

~Sanghyun’s POV~

Bored in class, I was randomly drawing lines and shades on my notebook. I looked up at Mireu. There he goes chattering again.

“…you know what? I really think she likes me. You know? She keeps staring at me. But you know that I’m not an easy boy hyung right? …. Blah blah”

Annoyed, I tucked in my earphones and played music on my iPod so I won’t hear his random blabbers again, just letting him continue without even noticing that I’m not paying attention. I looked at the sketch I created. Same old familiar of hair strands, same old pretty eyes, and same old little girl. A smile curved my lips for some reasons.

Then suddenly, “Cuckoo. Cuckoo.” The clock strikes 8:30, indicating it’s recess time. And when it’s recess time its,

“FOOD FIGHT!!” Mireu led the catastrophe as he yelled.

With a big sigh and facepalm, I silently said, “Why am I in this chool?”

All the people here are just crazy. Maybe this is just how a Boys School looks like. I wonder if the Girls compound is just as crazy or not? Why don’t we just get mixed? Anyway we’re just a wall away. What’s the point of having separated? To avoid relationships and early pregnancies is that it? Bah seriously, in this generation, you can do nothing about it. Kids will always and always try to find love because they’re curious about it.

And by the way, why does a senior class of high school have a cuckoo clock?

Oh ! I almost forgot! What the hell am I still doing here in the middle of catastrophe? I gotta hide myself or I’ll smell like seafood when I get home. Where the hell are the teachers here that they just let this happen? Oh right… the teachers are too weak for these rascals. Better yet get myself out of here.

I grabbed my bag and cautiously made my way out when Mireu called me.

“Hyung! Eodiga?”

“I’m going to soccer practice. You coming?”

“Oh!? Are you gonna get me in? “ He was too enthusiastic about it that he disregarded a cake that just hit his face.

“Eung… if you can comply.” I agreed. Just so he won’t start nagging me again.

“Cool!”

__________________________________________________________

aigoo... :D hahaha! there's supposed to be more jieunxsanghyun moments but i decided to put it in the next chapter. because i'm already a teasing author, let's make the best out of it. hahaha! :D

sorry.... i just updated now btw.