Chapter 11

My Boyfriend is an Asian-Blond Vampire (Hiatus)

 

~Jieun’s POV~

Lunch break at school, I left Suji and Jiyeon at the cafeteria to go to my locker to get a book I needed for Chemistry. I was surprised when I saw an apple inside with a sticky note on it.

“My Apple-logies. I’m sorry.”

I tilted my head, a bit confused.

“Who left this here?” I asked myself.

I took the sticky note trying to figure out who owns this messy penmanship. I flipped it around and I don’t know, I couldn’t help but smile.

“Park Sanghyun”

He’s so silly for a mean guy. I grabbed the apple and brought it with me happily.

Maybe I was hopping too rash and carelessly that I accidentally bumped on a really tall girl. I know the impact must’ve hurt her because I bumped right into her bandaged hand.

“M-mianhe… I wasn’t looking at where I was going.” I apologized and she just nodded trying to avoid my eyes.

I felt guilty because she was injured so I tried to offer her the apple.

“Apple? Uhh… for my apple-logy?”

She smiled. I can see her smile so I thought she wanted it but she didn’t.

“Ani… that’s yours.” she spoke in a rather hoarse kind of voice so I thought she got sore throat and can’t swallow.

“I never saw you around! Annyeong! Lee Jieun imnida! Nice to meet you!”

“M-mian, but I really need to go. Annyeong~” and she went off.

Hmmp… she must be new and shy.

~~

I’ve been staring for God knows how long it is already at the apple with the messy penmanship note from Spark. It makes me giggle at how he can have flaws even though he seems to be the ultimate perfect person you can ever know. I mean seriously! His penmanship is the worst. But it’s cute! Kekeke~

I couldn’t help thinking that he’s really sorry. Moreover, it’s a sign that he really cares for me. This is such a great blessing from the heavens above. Okay, let’s say that sometime, yeah… just sometimes; it’s natural for a guy to feel sorry. But come one! Don’t ruin my mood, this is Park Sanghyun! I am talking about an entire different thing. See, he actually exerted effort to give me an apple-logy which is very cute when he can’t even enter the girl’s compound.

Oh my GOD! How the hell was he able to actually place it inside my locker!?

“Unnie, did you put an apple inside my locker?” I asked Jiyeon to make sure. Spark must’ve asked her.

“Wae? I didn’t. You want one? There’s plenty of apples in our house.”

“Ani! I mean, did Park Sanghyun asked a favor from you to uh… put an apple in my locker?”

“Ah! That peasant? Pfft. I think he was about to. But he accidentally broke his hand when he tried to get in my room. I didn’t know he’s hand got stuck hmp~ So I guess he refused to ask me again. I won’t do a favor for him anyway.”

“HE BROKE HIS HAND!? WAE!?” I started to strangle her with her collar.

“Ya! It wasn’t my fault at all!!”

“What are you two brats yelling about?” Suji came eating an apple and nudged me, “Where’d you get this apple unnie? Tastes good.”

My apple…

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

~~

I couldn’t forgive Suji for eating my apple. I wasn’t even planning on having just one juicy bite nor even it or in any sense that is the same way of eating it. I hate how my day drifts from a happy one to a frustrating one. My surrounding makes me bipolar. Oh GOD I’m bipolar!

Hul… he broke his hand. So that must be why his penmanship was so bad. He must’ve had a hard time writing that. I wonder how much sufferings he had.

~~daydreams~~

~Author’s POV~

It’s already 12 midnight, but the mighty knight Park Sanghyun is still training himself. He tries to lift a heavy sword (Haha! Actually it’s just a pen) even though he has his hand severely injured. What pain dawns over him with every of the mighty sword (it’s a pen seriously).

“Gaaah~!! I…” He panted

“need… to” He grunts

“GRAAAAAAAAAGHFGFH!! AAH!”

He roared in pain but with great determination, he didn’t stop…

~~daydreaming slowly fades~~

~~Jieun’s POV~~

Andwae! NO! No. Oh my gosh. I’m the worst person ever! I shouldn’t have been such a crybaby. He shouldn’t be this sorry. Oh my… he shouldn’t have suffered like… THAT!

Speaking of, he’s there. He must’ve been waiting for Jiyeon unnie, and he’s trying to avoid my gaze when he saw me! Why? Is he trying to avoid me? Is he afraid of me? Do I look like someone scary?

~Sanghyun’s POV~

After school, Mireu’s still not done laughing. I hate it because he is distracting me and humiliates me. Ugh! Why do I have to deal with a friend like this?

“But hyung…” he started talking again. “Why are we here in fron of the girl’s compound? Do you really want to go to a Girl’s School? Haha! You know what hyung? I assure you. You will definitely pass. HAHAHAHAHA!”

“Shut up will you!?”

I slightly gasped the moment I saw her coming with her friends, Jiyeon leading. I was trying my best to look normal hiding my injured hand behind my back. I’m afraid she’ll recognize me. I did not dare to look at her either. Jiyeon decided to come at us. And I thought she hates me. Oh she’s doing it the right way to despise me.

Mireu, hyper as he is enthusiastically introduced himself to them.

“Annyeong! Bang Cheolyong imnida! But please do call me Mireu because I am cute mochii!”

And as always, Mireu’s childishness always make people smile. She seemed to be very amused by Mireu and she gladly shook hands with him and introduced herself as well as the other two girls with her who seems to also like Mireu.

Once again, Mireu’s enthusiasm and friendliness overshadowed me that as if I wasn’t there. Their attention was only to Mireu’s jolliness and gags. Mireu likes it. He likes getting attention like this. You can say he is an attention seeker but no he is not. He just have that kind of nature. He actually likes the fact that he is famous to girls, but he can never deny that the cold one is always more famous. And also it’s obvious that I’m a prettier boy than Mireu. He decided to team up with me and called us “Tasty.” Lame? I know.

But unlike me, Mireu has many friends because he appeals to a lot of people easily and he is friendly. Me, I don’t want to associate with people. In fact, my only friend is Mireu. He’s my best friend and I’m actually glad about it.

But I am insecure to my best friend. Insecure as to what I am seeing right now. I envy the way Mireu can make people smile so easily. People like… her. How I wish I had this first impression the first time I met her.

“Mianhe.” I looked up to see Jiyeon.

“Tch. “A snort came out from my throat.

“I told unnie to apologize to you.” Jieun smiled.

“… tsch arasso. Anyway there’s nothing else I can do. My hand’s already injured.” I said as I reluctantly waved my injured and bandaged hand.

“Hey wait!” Jieun exclaimed. “You’re that girl! You’re that girl I bumped into!” She pointed at my hand.

Oh Fudge.

“What do you mean girl? Me?”

“You’re that girl I bumped into after lunch! Just before classes started right?”

“Wah!” Mireu who was supposed to be having a good chat with Suzy changed his attention to us. “You bumped into him? You are probably right Jieun-shi! What do you think? You didn’t recognized Sang-hyung at first right? Isn’t he pretty?” he butted in pinching my cheeks.

“I couldn’t even imagine!”Suzy exclaimed in.

“OH! Oh!! Yes I agree. He’s really pretty. He totally looks like his noona. I’ve seen pictures of him cross-dressing! Kim Umma showed me it.” Jiyeon added.

This is too much. I couldn’t take it anymore so even before I’d kick them all one by one, I decided to just leave. I pushed Mireu away rather harsh and left.

~~Jieun’s POV~~

He actually crossed dressed so he can enter Dongdeok Girls and send me the apple. And he even practiced writing using his left hand just to write that apple-logy note. Is he out of his mind? He would do that for me?

“Kim umma told me that it was his noona who makes her wear girl stuffs.” Jiyeon unnie started.

“Noona? Which noona?” I asked with curiosity.

“His first noona.” She answered.

“Dara unnie?”

“Eung! Actually it was both of them who would cross dress and then take pictures. They even went to a shopping mall while cross dressing!”

“Uwah! I think it’s cute! They seem to be very close.” Suji exclaimed in awe.

I fell over the couch laughing. “He is actually that kind of guy. Ahahaha!”

“Kids! Dinner’s ready! Jieun-ah, go fetch your brother here. Tell him I prepared his favorite kimchi.”

“Yes granny!” I answered back and went next door in our apartment to fetch Joon oppa.

__________________________

A/N: hahaha!! sanghyun is so cute right? xD