Unique

A Collection

Unique

 \yu̇-ˈnēk\

Being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else:

Im YoonA.

 

It’s not a joke nor is a mere imagination of one that Im YoonA is the visual of Girls’ Generation.  It’s the fact and the reality that almost everybody knows.  And it is also not a bluff that Im YoonA has the largest numbers of fans compared to other members. 

Adoring by many both males and females, no wonder if everyone wants to be Im YoonA.

And Kwon Yuri has several reasons why she doesn’t want to be Im YoonA, at all.

  1. Yoona is too skinny for a woman.

Every women dreamed of having a nice body.  Who doesn’t?  Fat is a word that most women fear the most, being skinny is what they’re aiming for.  Having a body like Im YoonA? Who doesn’t want?  Exactly Kwon Yuri doesn’t.

True.  Yoona has a y abs and her height is tall enough, not to mention her s-line body.  But in Yuri’s eyes, Yoona is like a living skeleton, like the one you see in video games.  Her skin is not enough to hide her showing bones, especially her collar-bone. But above that all, Yuri wonders why Yoona’s strength is no joke despite of her too-skinny body.

Kwon Yuri doesn’t know if her roommate has an eating disorder or it’s just her genes that makes her easy to lose weight despite of her being a heavy eater.  One thing for sure, she doesn’t want to be a living skeleton.

“Yoona, you should eat more.”  She said to the younger when they were having lunch together along with the members.

“Yes, Yoong.  Mummy is worried because you’re getting skinnier each day.”  None other than Tiffany Hwang added.  She surely enjoyed playing the role as Yoona’s mother, even the day of being Yoona’s one day mother was already over a long time ago.

Yoona looked at both of her members weirdly, then pointed her finger to her oh-so-full plate.

“This is my third, by the way….Do you still really think that I should eat more?”

Yuri and Tiffany looked at each other.  The look on their eyes telling how much they worried about the younger’s weight; much like a leaf that would flew away once the wind blow.

  1. Yoona is selfish.

To Yuri, she is. 

Yoona is selfish because she likes to keep everything within herself, never bother to share it either with her or the members.  And what frustrates Yuri the most is, even in the most breaking point of the younger, she still acted like she’s okay just to assure her and the members that everything is fine and nothing to worry about. 

So selfish, isn’t she?  And Kwon Yuri doesn’t want to be a selfish person like that.  She hates selfish people, but Yuri loves the younger most.

“Yoong, are you okay?”  Yuri caught the younger shed tears once she entered the room she was sharing with the younger.

“Of course, I am.”  Yoona wiped the tears in her eyes abruptly.  Yuri eyed the younger suspiciously. 

“Seriously, Yuri unnie.  I just watched the Endless Love’s ending again and I can’t help but to cry.  It’s so sad.”  Yoona smiled sheepishly.  She excused herself to grab drinks for both of them and left the room.

Yuri sat on her bed and sighed.  She was about to lay herself on her bed but something caught her eyes; Yoona’s iPad.  She took the iPad and thank God, it wasn’t lock.  Her eyes widen once she found out what was in there:

‘Girls’ Generation Yoona is Dating Actor Lee Seunggi.’

But no.  That wasn’t what makes Yuri’s eyes widen, the inappropriate comments below the article was.

“Endless Love, huh?”  Yuri scoffed, but her teary eyes couldn’t hide her exasperation.

Sometimes, Yuri wants to slap Yoona’s face really hard and screamed in front of her face telling the younger that she supposed to share the burden she has with the members or at least to her, not keeping it within herself alone. 

But she never did that, she doesn’t have the heart to.  Who does anyway?

  1. Yoona is hated by many.

It is not a bluff that Im YoonA has the largest numbers of haters compared to other members, and Yuri really hates that fact.  Yuri doesn’t know why a person like Yoona could gain so much hatred from others, even when the younger did nothing. 

 “Who do they think they are?!”  Tiffany shouted angrily.  “SCREW.ALL.OF.THEM!”

Taeyeon and Yuri could only closed their ears with their hands, while Jessica…

“Calm down will you, mushroom?!”  Jessica scolded her American best-friend, but you still could see the rage on her eyes was going to explode too.

“What?!  Calm down?!  Everyone keeps blaming her on our dating news, Jessie!”  Tiffany refused to calm down.  “Just because she was the first one to be discovered that doesn’t mean she’s the one to blame!  My God!  They don’t have a brain to think or what?!”

Well, they couldn’t blame Tiffany for being so angry like that, though.  Every members is angry, their beloved Im Yoona is hated by many already and this issue made it worst.

“Look at her…”  Yuri blurted out.  Her eyes was on a certain doe-eyes girl who was laughing happily with Sunny and Hyoyeon outside Tiffany’s room.  The others followed her gaze.

“That doesn’t seem to bother her at all.  Or that’s what she wanted us to believe.”

Taeyeon, Jessica, and Tiffany agreed her in silence.  They knew exactly what Kwon Yuri meant.

If killing someone was not a sin, Yuri would surely already kill anyone who showed so much hatred to her twin without any logical reasons.  But her twin would not let her to do that.  She let out a heavy sigh and a small smile appeared on her face while her eyes was still on the younger.

“At least, what we can do now is be by her side and be the first one to catch her when she falls.”

Yuri doesn’t want to be that kind of person, hated by many.  She’s pretty sure she couldn’t handle it the way Yoona did.

 

To Yuri, being Yoona’s unnie is hard, but being Im YoonA herself, is the hardest.

Because after all, Im YoonA is one of a kind; adding more reasons why she doesn’t want to be Im Yoona, at all.

 


Finally, got the chance to update this one :p  Well, 7 down 1 more to go, yeay! *still thinking of the idea tho hahaha*