Close To You

A Collection
Why do birds
Suddenly appear
Every time
You are near?
 
Just like me
They long to be
Close To You
 
Sooyoung slammed herself into the sofa, feeling so tired after shooting her drama this afternoon.  Yes, they just ended their Japan 3rd Tour a couple days ago but that doesn't mean she is free from another rough schedules.  Not that she doesn't enjoy having it, but it's been a while since the last time she was so busy,  she just needs some time to adjust with it.
 
"For God's sake Im YoonA! You got yourself Rilakkuma! Don't steal my Mickey away!" A loud yell echoed the peaceful dorm instantly.
 
'Great'.  Sooyound cursed inwardly.  The voice of none other than Kwon Yuri is ruining her not-so-long-and-supposed-to-be relax time.  Just then, she hears a footstep coming down from the stairs.  She ignores it by once again trying to close her eyes.
 
"Oh, Sooyoungie, you're home!"  A cheerful voice greeted her, which she just replied by a hum.
 
"Im YoonA! What have you done with my Totoro!"  Another yell is heard, much to Sooyoung's annoyance.
 
"What's the ruckus you are doing?"  Sooyoung asked the person beside her, didn't bother to open her eyes. She knows exactly that the culprit is right beside her.
 
"I was waiting for my shikshin buddy!"
 
Sooyoung smiles genuinely for the first time today.
 
 
Why do stars
fall down from the sky
Every time
You walk by
 
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
 
Sooyoung checks herself once again in front of the mirror, covering her head with hat and her body with dark-blue jacket and jeans.
 
"Having a dinner date with your Kyungho tonight, eh?"  Her roommate, Jessica, .
 
Before Sooyoung could answer her question, they hear someone's yelling from downstairs.  "Sooyoung hurry up!  The sushi couldn't wait any longer!"
 
Sooyoung gave Jessica a sly smirk which making the latter to pout.  "Can I tag along?"  She asked, still pouting.
 
"Nuh-uh.  You had enough fooling around with her, Sica.  Now, it's SooNa's time."  Sooyoung winked at her and walks away from her room, leaving the still pouting and envy Jessica behind.
 
 
"Yah!  What took you so long?  I'm hungry, let's go!"  Yoona whined to her as she reached the living room.  Sooyoung shook her head and messing with Yoona's hair, the latter just ignores it and heading to the door.
 
"Where are you two going?"  Sunny asked the two buddies in the middle of playing her game console.  Tiffany, who is peacefully reading her book on the couch, tilted her head when she heard Sunny's asking.
 
"Sushi time~"  Yoona replied with her cute voice.
 
"Can I join?"  Sunny asked cutely.
 
"Can I join too?" Tiffany butted in.  Sooyoung just rolled her eyes and dragging her shikshin buddy outside.  She tilted her head back to the 2ny.
 
"It's SooNa's time!"  Sooyoung yelled and joining Yoona who already walks by herself, leaving another two envy people behind.
 
 
On the day that you were born
The angels got together
and decided to create a dream come true
 
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold 
And starlight in your eyes of blue
 
"Yoong, I'm full."  Sooyoung gave up on her 5th plates.
 
"Me too, Youngie."  Yoona patted her stomach.  "We eat a lot."  They both laughed.
 
As they're done laughing at how much they eat various kind of sushi,  Yoona waves her right hand to the waitress, asking for their bill.  
 
Here is the thing that Sooyoung noted to herself about her shikshin buddy: they have the same age but Yoona always treating her like she is older.  Often times she's not though, like the time like this for example and she likes it when Yoona loosen up herself to her.  Having no between them maybe one of the reason why she and Yoona are easily close to each other.  
 
A smile crept on her face.
 
"Something's funny, Sooyoungie?"  Yoona's sudden question caught her out off-guard.
 
"Nothing."  Sooyoung shook her head, Yoona eyed her suspiciously.  "Seriously, it's nothing.  I had fun tonight!"  Sooyoung ensured her shikshin buddy.
 
"Fine."  Yoona faked an irritated voice.  "The unnies asking me to buy them."  She lifted two bags of sushi consist of sushi made for 7 people.  "They text me lots of messages asking us to come home quickly, especially Jessica unnie."  She pouted.  Sooyoung just rolled her eyes.  Her members are really something.
 
 
That is why
All the girls and boys in town
Follow you
All around
 
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
 
"Let's go Sooyoungie!  Jessica unnie keeps calling me now."  Yoona complained to her, stopping her train of thoughts.  
 
Who doesn't want to be close with the Im girl? Sooyoung thought.  Not only boys but girls also wanted to be around her.  Sooyoung wonders how happy Lee SeungGi must be to have Im Yoona as her girlfriend.  Even she and her members couldn't resist the kid-like girl's charms, envy each others to whom got the longest time with her, often fight just to be with the Im choding.
 
And Sooyoung made a mental note to herself that she should confronts Jessica and the others for disturbing her dinner-date time with Yoona when she's home.