Exceptional

A Collection

It all started when Im Yoona was bored.  Yoona usually would just prank her members but she chose not to that time.  Hyoyeon thought that the younger probably didn’t have any idea of what kind of prank she should pulled or probably she was also bored with pranking the members including her.  Whatever the reason was, Hyoyeon thought that it was a bad idea when Im Yoona was browsing random pictures on social media, especially Instagram.

It had been a long time since the nine of them were together at their dorm.  The Ice Princess was busy chit-chatting gossiping with her American partner, Manager Hwang.  Sooyoung, surprisingly, caught up with her phone instead of foods, probably busy texting with her boyfriend.

Seohyun and Yuri, as always, busied themselves in the kitchen: one was grinding her Ma juice, another one was making salad for herself.  Taeyeon was sleeping on Yoona’s lap while the younger was busy playing on Taeyeon’s phone.  And Hyoyeon accompanied the game-freak Sunny playing Tekken 4 as she determined to win the game even just for once.

The sound of alligator laughed was interrupting all the moments that the others had.

“Oh.My.God.”  She imitated the Ice Princess’s style of speaking.  “All these Memes are just too funny!”  Even the sleeping Taeyeon suddenly woke up.

“What.The.Hell…”  The Ice Princess, Jessica, loudly spoke.  You see, the original version was way worse than the imitation.  “Im Yoona.  Just saves the fun to yourself.”  Like a princess who was commanding the servants to get out of her sight, the said girl didn’t say anything more as the others got back to their previous activities.

Taeyeon peeked at her own phone which was in Yoona’s hands.  The younger was using her account to browse pictures on Instagram.

“Unnie, don’t you think Sone are freaking genius to make all of these memes?”  Yoona whispered to Taeyeon. 

“God…look at Hyoyeon unnie’s face, like a boss!  All hail Hyolo!”

 

And that was when Im Yoona started to call her Hyolo instead of Hyoyeon unnie ‘til now.

At first, she didn’t mind at all. She kind of used to it because the fans like to call her that whenever she posted a picture on Instagram.  But the more the younger always call her that, she’s getting more annoyed.  Moreover, the members are starting to call her that too, which adding her annoyance even more.

“Yo!  Hyolo!”  Yoona called her as they finished their dance practice today.  “You were so energetic~ I’m envy you~” Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes.

“Well, as expected.  She is the dancing queen after all.  Hyolo is the best!”  Sooyoung butted, making all members except Hyoyeon burst into laugh.

Maybe because she is so damn tired after the practice that makes her suddenly burst her anger out to the members, especially Yoona.

“Shut up, all of you!”  She screamed and the laughter immediately stop.  “And you, Im Yoona…”  She pointed her finger to the younger.  “Stop calling me Hyolo.  I don’t like it.  At all.”

And with that, she grabbed her bag and walked out from the practice room, leaving the girls dumbfounded.

 

“Hyoyeon unnie?”  She heard footsteps came closer to her.  She sighed and put her phone beside her.

“Look unnie.  If you are mad, please just mad at me.  The others are innocent.”  Im Yoona said to her, begging.

Hyoyeon just stares at the younger.  How can she be mad at the girl who sits in front of her right now?  Even if she does, it won’t stay long.  No one would have the heart to stay mad at the Im for a long time.

“Look, Yoona…I wasn’t mad at you…I was just…you know…”

“I know unnie.  You are tired from the practice, right?  I shouldn’t have call you that.  I’m sorry.”  The younger apologized to her and hung her head low.

“There’s nothing to be sorry, Yoong.”  She patted Yoona’s shoulder.  “I’m sorry for yelling at you and the girls.”  She sincerely said to Yoona.

Yoona’s face brightened up and her alligator’s smile revealed.  “So, you’re not mad anymore?”  Hyoyeon nodded her head.

“Yeay!”  Yoona clapped her hands.  Hyoyeon just chuckled at her dongsaeng’s antique.  “So, can I call you Hyolo again?”

Hyoyeon made a face.  “Why the hell do you like to call me that?”

“Because the fans like to call you that.”  Yoona pouted cutely.  “And I’m your number one fans, unnie!”  Yoona exclaimed, leaving Hyoyeon amused by the answer.

“Fine.”  Hyoyeon sighed in defeat.  “But you are the only exception.  The others are not allowed to call me that.”

 

Because after all, no one would have the heart to say no to Im Yoona.  She will always be the members or maybe everyone’s exception.

 


Err... I'm not quite satisfied with this to be honest, hahaha.  Hmm which pairing should i write next? YoonSic?  YoonYul? or YoonSun? kekeke~