Behind Every Bites She Did

A Collection

Sunny let out a long sigh after just finished her Radio DJ for tonight.  Oh yeah, DJ Sunny has just finished her radio broadcast for today.

And suddenly, her phone rang.  She answered the phone just to be greeted by a complaint by none other than Im Yoona.

“Yah, unnie! What was that?!”

Sunny can perfectly imagine that the latter is now pouting on the other line.  She just laughed.  “What was what, Yoong?” She teased.

“That my elbow is your favorite to bite!”  Yoona complained.  “Is my elbow a food or something?!”

“Well, it’s more delicious than the food~” Sunny more with her aegyo.

“Argh unnie! You’re weird!”

“And you just knew it?”  Sunny laughed.

“Whatever unnie.” The frustrated Im Yoona replied.  “By the way, buy me some snacks.  As your punishment and also because Sooyoung just stole mine.”

Sunny swore that Yoona is smirking right now.  She chuckled at her dongsaeng’s antique.  “What do you want?”

“Everything’s fine except goguma.  I’m kinda tired of it and you know exactly why.”

Sunny can’t hold her laugh upon hearing Yoona’s request.  Seohyun will surely get mad if she knows this.

“I’m gonna tell Seohyun about this.”

“Unnie, don’t you dare!”

“Fine. Fine.  See you soon, Yoongie~”

“See you, unnie!  Tell our manager to drive safely~ I’m waiting for the snacks~”

Sunny just realized something.  The similarities between her and the deer is that both of them never show their concern directly.

 

She found Im YoonA lost in her little world on their ride to the airport.  Staring at the window blankly, Yoona is too occupied with her own thoughts and Sunny determined to stop her train of thoughts.

As usual, she bites the latter’s elbow to catch her attention.  And she successes at the third attempts.

“Unnie, stop it.”

But Sunny keeps biting it.  Yoona’s elbow is her favorite, anyway.

“Unnie~ stop it~” Yoona used her false baby tone.

“Lee SunKyu.  Just stop it before my ears gone deaf.”  The kid-leader warned her, earning nods from the others and Yoona smiles triumphantly.

Sunny did stop biting but not for a long time.  She starts biting the younger’s elbow again once she found her day dreaming, again.

“Unnie, it’s ticklish, you know.”  Yoona sighed but did nothing to stop her unnie.  Sunny will never stop, anyway.

“A penny for your thought, then.”  Sunny grinned.

“But I don’t have a penny.”

“Then I’ll keep biting your elbow.”

Yoona just laughed, making Sunny to look at her dongsaeng’s confusedly.  Yoona’s brain is damaged, she thought.

“Why are you laughing?  I thought you hate me for keep biting your elbow.”

“I never said I love it either.”  Yoona laughed once more.

“Then why are you laughing?”  Sunny asked curiously.

“I was just thinking that there must be a reason why you like to do that.  And I think I know why.”

“And why is that, Im YoonA?”  Sunny raised her eyebrows.

“Because you can’t resist me.”  The smirking Im Yoona .  Sunny just rolled her eyes.

“So full of yourself Im YoonA.  Tsk. Tsk.”

Yoona didn’t say anything after that.  Sunny thought the latter started to daydreaming again but to her surprise, Im YoonA still smirking at her.  Im YoonA’s brain is indeed damaged.

“Stop it.  It’s creepy.”

“Why don’t you just tell it directly, unnie? It’s not that hard.”

“Tell you what?”  Sunny raised her eyebrows once more.

“That you really, really, love me that much.”

Uh-oh, busted.

“Ya –yah!”  Sunny stuttered.  “Why are you so full of yourself right now?!”

Yoona just laughed and staring at the van window.

“Behind every bites you did….I know that it is just the way of you to tell me how much you care about me.”  Yoona turned her gaze to her Sunny who is left dumbfounded.  “And thank you for that, unnie.  I really appreciate that.”

Sunny swore she would crying like a baby upon hearing Yoona’s words, but her pride won’t let her doing that.  Instead, she starts biting Yoona’s elbow, again.

“Aish, you.”  Sunny mumbled.  “You and I are just the same, actually.”

“I agree with that.  And that’s what makes us awesome, unnie.”  Yoona let out her alligator laugh.

 

Yoona’s brain is not damaged, Sunny admits.  It is just simply awesome.