Destiny-6

(You are my) Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few months passed and Woohyun was busy with his eatery stall. After graduation, he took over the small business from his brother. His brother was offered a master chef job in Japan by his friend and handed him the stall. “Make sure you manage it well! I've put my heart and soul in it. I will take it back if I find out you messed it up!” Woohyun's brother smacked his head when Woohyun stuck out his tongue on him. He knew Woohyun had the talent in cooking and could whipped out several delicious dishes. And decided to hand the stall to make him a boss instead of winding it up. Woohyun knew his brother always loved and took good care of him since their parents passed on for years. Woohyun did not know much about running the business. But not to disappoint his brother, Woohyun learnt and work hard to run the stall. He sub-consciously was glad that the busy eatery business had kept him from going on dates with Minyeon. Woohyun appreciated Minyeon's efforts in helping in the kitchen at times. But something was still amiss to Woohyun and he would feel guilty of the strange thoughts. They had not met for 2 weeks and he decided to invite her to his apartment for a home-cooked dinner. “Tomorrow night I'll cook for Minyeon as a token of appreciation for her help. And... I want to be a better boyfriend to her!”

 

He was bedazzled by Minyeon who was now standing at his apartment door with sparkling eyes. She had her hair up in a ponytail. The way he liked. She was smiling cheerfully and waving at him. Woohyun's heart started to thump louder and faster. His lips parted and dimples appeared, showing his pearl white teeth. Minyeon lifted her finger and pointed if she could get into the apartment and walked past Woohyun who was still gawking at his girlfriend, like first time. Minyeon admired the tidiness of his apartment. This was the first time she visited his place and never expected a guy to be this neat. She leaned on the dining table. A “wow” expression at the spread that Woohyun had prepared. She raised and shoved the box she bought to his chest. “Ice-cream cake....? ICE-CREAM CAKE!” Woohyun beamed with joy after seeing his favourite dessert. When Woohyun returned with drinks after putting the cake in the fridge, he saw her pinching food from the dishes on the dining table. Woohyun slapped her hand lightly and chuckled when Minyeon pouted. He enjoyed Minyeon's company, her smile and amusing expressions and cute pouts. It’s been so long since he seen these and he missed it!

 

Minyeon insisted to wash the dishes to thank him for preparing such a delicious dinner. Woohyun felt the knots in his stomach when his arm and shoulder brushed past Minyeon's. He pinched her cheeks and smiled slyly when Minyeon glared at him. She flicked some water from her fingers at him with a mischievous smirk on her face. “Yah!” Woohyun used his sleeve to wipe away the water which got into his eyes. Minyeon grinned and helped him with it. Their eyes met. They stood still for seconds before Woohyun inched forward and pecked her lips. Minyeon was embarrassed and abruptly turned to work on the plates washing. Feeling awkward, Woohyun left her alone and sat on the couch in the living room, pressing his left chest to calm his fast palpitating heart. When Minyeon appeared in front of the dreamy Woohyun, he stood up quickly to cover his embarrassment. “I'll go get the cake!” Minyeon was admiring the night view from the small balcony view when he walked to the living room. He put down the plate with a big sliced cake on the low table before approaching her. Without second thoughts, he back-hugged her which made her jumped. He leaned his cheek towards her head and hugged her tighter when she did not struggle. He missed the hug they had on that day where Minyeon almost wanted to end their relationship. “Minyeon... I am sorry that I have not been a good boyfriend. I may have neglected you over these months but I promise I won't now. I'll treat you well from now onwards... no! I will treat you even better!”

 

“I've reached home. It was a nice evening with you. You must be tired. Rest early and good night!” After sending the text to Woohyun, Minyeon waited for his reply. The message came fast. “Yes it was! You are the first and only girl who had been to my apartment. I really enjoyed being with you around!” Minyeon read the message and did not know what to reply when another message popped in. “You had my heart when my eyes landed on you the first time I saw you. Minyeon... you are my Destiny! Good night and I love you Im Min Yeon!” She loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter