Destiny-13

(You are my) Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu and granny were brushing through the people in the hospital hallway. The old lady received call notifying that her granddaughter and Woohyun were involved in an accident. They learnt that Minyeon’s legs were crammed in between the seat and dashboard. By the time she was removed from her seat, Minyeon’s legs were covered with blood and cuts. Granny nearly fainted and the other guys of the group had arrived to the hospital after Sunggyu informed them. Tae also turned up with an old worker to comfort granny. Despite bandages on his jaw and neck with severe abrasions on his arms, Woohyun insisted to stay by Minyeon’s side and held her hand tightly. Minyeon woke up weeping with pain and Woohyun lugged her into his chest and sobbed softly. Tae stood at the far end of the room, watching the couple tearing bitterly. He turned away to walk out of the room. And little did he know that Sunggyu caught his lips twitched as he turned away.

 

“Dongwoo. Is one of your friend a detective or something?” Sunggyu and Dongwoo were carrying drinks for the guys and granny when the elder popped this question. Dongwoo knitted his brows and checked out Sunggyu’s solemn expression. “Who do you want to check on?” Dongwoo whisked out his phone to scroll for a particular number. “A delivery guy.”

 

Woohyun sank in the 2 seater couch, gaze still on the sleeping girl. His heart wrenched at the sight of the pale face with patches of scratches running down her cheek. When his eyes landed on the bandaged legs, he could hardly breathe. He recalled vividly the accident of 5 days ago. Woohyun was driving themselves back to granny’s place. The atmosphere was good as they shed down their awkwardness and began to chat about funny encounters related to deliveries. He was to make a left turn when a vehicle crashed violently to the front right side of their delivery van, pressing the van to the wall of a building. It resulted with shattered windscreen, some piercing through the couple’s face, neck and arms. The front of the van was totally distorted. The right passenger seat that Minyeon occupied was hideously dented. Woohyun ignored the red liquid streaming down from his forehead and the stinging slashes on his arms and geared his body towards his girl. Minyeon was gritting her teeth to move her legs. She was stuck and a pool of blood was forming at where her legs were. “Minyeon!” Woohyun pushed with all his might to open up the crammed space but failed. “Woo-Woohyun…. st-stop...” Minyeon could not bear to watch the guy’s palm cutting deep into the sharp edges while attempting to force apart some space to free her legs. Woohyun locked his gaze with Minyeon for a second and exerted more strength on the stubborn metal. He did not want to give up, he tried and tried until help came. He was dying of exhaustion and aching all over. Nevertheless he still persisted to stay strong for Minyeon and when the girl slipped into a coma due to the blood loss and torturing pain, Woohyun passed out a minute later. Sliding down the couch now, Woohyun had several thoughts going on his mind. The police told him that the driver of the vehicle who caused the collision was avoiding a car that had made an abrupt u-turn to the other side of the empty road. However, the young driver was too shocked to recollect any details of the car and he did not sound convincing enough for the police to release him. Woohyun had a queasy feel about this and started to doubt if this was really a pure accident by a clumsy amateur driver. “Woohyun?” The 2 eldest hyungs poked their heads in one after the other and gestured the recovering well patient to come out. From the grave looks on his hyungs, Woohyun knew something was going on.

 

“Ok Taecyeon?” Woohyun was helping Minyeon to her bed after her physiotherapy session. Minyeon repeated the name and lost her grip on the clutches. Woohyun held on to her and brought her to sit on the bed. “Ok Taecyeon…. he was the one who locked my sister in the storeroom!” Her glassy orbs were searching for Woohyun’s who sat close to her before he motioned his hyungs to proceed with the findings they gathered from the secret investigations by Dongw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter