Destiny-12

(You are my) Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minyeon was excused in helping her granny who decided to give her granddaughter a break to settle her stuff and enjoy her own time. Whenever the filial granddaughter returned, she had to help out her granny’s flower business and did not enjoy roaming freely on the streets or doing any shopping. It was already noon after she settled her tickets and stuff and realised her stomach had gone almost empty since morning with just a glass of milk. Minyeon was holding onto her hungry rumbling stomach, peering desperately at the shops that displayed food when she knocked onto someone. “I am so sorry!” When their gaze met, the time seemed to have stop revolving. Minyeon started to back away but the other party grabbed her wrist and walked, pulling the girl along. They stopped at a café and sat down. Minyeon could feel the intense stare from the familiar stranger and she slumped in her seat, focusing on her hands. Her heart was beating erratically and she was barely controlling her undeniable emotions to burst out anytime. The silent treatment stayed until their drinks arrived and Minyeon was glad that the drink saved her to quit boring holes into her fingers. She gulped on the drink and did not intend to stop until she finished the whole of it. “Are you that thirsty?” Minyeon stopped abruptly and looked up. She was expecting a pair of angry accusing eyes but was met with two passionate orbs admiring her stunned expression. “No…” She could only make up a weak murmur. Woohyun sighed. “Is there nothing that you want to say to me?” Minyeon pressed her lips and scraped her knuckles. “Woohyun... I am sorry for lying to you all these years. I know this is unforgivable.” Minyeon apologised with downcast eyes. She could not dare to look at Woohyun. “Put all the blame on me. It has nothing to do with my sister, granny and Sunggyu-shii. I am the one who is the culprit and a sinner….” Moments passed and both seemed to only hear their own breathings. Woohyun sipped his drink while eyes still on Minyeon. “I did not blame granny or Mi----yeon. I am not blaming hyung too anymore.” Minyeon was relieved and started to lean in her seat. “But you are still the sinner.” Her heart felt sharp pain piercing through. Her eyes were gradually moist and she managed to fight back the tears from dripping down. “Yes…” She suddenly felt giddy and wanted to leave the place. To leave Woohyun. “I am the sinner. Please put all blame on me. I am very very sorry.” Woohyun felt he had gone overboard with his words and wanted to lighten the tension when Minyeon continued quickly. “I-I have to go now.” Everything was spinning when Minyeon stood up and left the café. She attempted to run down the street and as far away from Woohyun as possible. When she reached the end of a less crowded lane, she stood still and the next moment, all was turning dark in front of her. Before she lost consciousness, she felt strong arms encircling her and her head collapsed into a firm chest.

 

Woohyun did not like the way the new delivery guy was sending the stares at him. When Woohyun carried Minyeon into the house, granny was planning the schedule with the half month old staff. “Tae! Can you go ahead with the planned delivery that we had discussed just now? Remember to pick up the orders from the cool room.” Granny gestured her new hirer and glanced back to her beloved granddaughter. Woohyun caught the guy’s worried expression at Minyeon. “Why is he so concerned? Does he like Minyeon?!” Woohyun thought and was surprised to find Tae already fixed his eyes on himself now while stepping out of the house. He felt weird that this Tae guy was checking him out. “Woohyun?” The said guy broke away from his thoughts and noticed granny was looking at him. “Yes granny? Did I miss out anything?” Granny shook her head and sighed, placing a pat on Woohyun’s arm. “Can you take care of Minyeon while I’ll go prepare some food for her?” Woohyun nodded almost too eagerly and blushed when he noted the knowing small smile that the granny sent him before she exited the room. Minyeon had just finished the warm drink that granny gave her and about to place it on the side table next to her bed. Woohyun moved up hurriedly to take the mug from her and his palm covered her fingers. They looked at each other for seconds before Minyeon turned away to release the mug and retracting her hand from Woohyun’s hold. “Woohyun-shii, you do not have to listen to granny to stay on. I know you do not want to see me. You must be hating me now.” Minyeon blinked her eyes hard to stop any tears from spilling out but failed. When one big droplet rolled down her cheek, she dipped her head lower to prevent that someone from seeing it. She flinched when she felt the pad of a thumb wiped the stain across her cheek gently. More fallen tears followed after the caring touch and Minyeon’s shoulders shook terribly. Woohyun felt his heart pricked and her warm tears was soaking his thumb. Granny watched the scene from the door and stepped back to avoid interrupting the couple. Woohyun spotted granny and quickly calling out to her. He decided to leave as soon as granny attended to her granddaughter by stating some stupid excuse of promising Sungyeol to be back home soon. He saw the twin sister’s face buried in her grandma’s shoulder and did not look up when Woohyun exited the room. Woohyun did not know that his behaviour hurt the twin sister and she was never going to forgive herself.

 

“Woohyun! Watch out!” Sungyeol hauled his buddy rapidly to the pavement and sprawled on the hard ground. The tall guy scrutinized the van that sped into the darknes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter