Destiny-1

(You are my) Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How can you leave me...” He cried at the body lying on the hospital bed with white sheet almost covering the face. “Aren't we destined to be together...?!” He fell on his knees hard with tears dripping down, staining his shirt. “Woohyun ah! Get up!” Sunggyu used all his might to pull him up from the ground. But his eyes fixed on the body and he heard nothing. Woohyun's deadweight led Sunggyu to fall with him. Howon and Myungsoo took quick steps towards them, just in time to prevent the two guys falling hard on the floor. It took 6 guys to drag Woohyun out of the room.

 

Sunggyu looked at the 2 photos he's holding. One was a group photo of the 7 boys and a girl. The other photo was the girl with him. “Minyeon ah...look at what we have done.....”

 

 

3 years later...

 

“Yeon...I'm here to visit you again. How are you?” A figure stood in front of the picture and fingers running through the photo. As the figure was about to hit on the stairs to leave, a bunch of guys stepped in from the other side of the corridor with whispers that were loud enough to fill the quiet Hall.

 

At the Memorial Hall, Woohyun noticed a lanky figure near the stairway. “What are you looking at?” Sungyeol glanced at the direction where Woohyun's eyes at. “Nothing.” Woohyun turned away after a figure disappeared down the stairways.

 

Woohyun pressed his fingers on her small photo. He smiled bitterly. Sunggyu observed that Woohyun had brightened up lately. Though it's still not the complete old Nam Woohyun he knew. The guys stole quick peeps at one another and held their breaths. They won't allow Woohyun to come here, alone. The first month after she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter