One Small Thing Can Heal Big Injuries

A Fight Between Men

Sorry, this person is not avaliable at the moment. Please try again at another time. If you would like to leave a message, wait until after the tone.

"No he isn't answering. I think he turned his phone off."

"Ugh. Where do you think he could be?"

"I don't know. He doesn't have anywhere else to go really. If he tried to go visit his buddies in Block B, I am pretty sure the company wouldn't let him into the building. We are all too far down the line to be accepted by them."

"Should we go look for him? I can go by myself if I have to. I don't think he could have gone far. We need to talk to him and sort everything out because I don't think we will all be able to go on if things stay like this."

"Okay. Take Kan with you. He and Daegon are pretty close during practices. Make sure you have the blinds pulled down in the car."

Kan tossed me the keys and we went down to the lot. Hopping into the car, I immediately pulled the blinds down as Jinon said and the GPS. Kan suggested we search the neighborhood and ask some people if they have seen him. We looked and looked and asked for hours on end. It was nearly 3 hours later we went back. We searched the 3 surrounding districts and their was no sign of Daegon. Giving up for the day, all 5 of us decided to go in pairs to look for him. I went with Raehyun, Kan and Yejun went together and Jinon was by himself. I didn't like the fact that Jinon was all alone by himself search the districts by Han River because it is a popular place but it would give him some time to reflect. Yejun couldn't be alone because he was very bad with directions and he is the maknae who can't be left alone at anytime when leaving the apartment. He would probably be like half harrased by cameras and screaming sasaeng fans. No way on Earth is that going to happen. 

" I will go up North to the districts near the border. It won't be a really likely place but it could be possible. Daegon isn't that stupid."

"No, Jinon oppa you can't. It would be a little over the line to go up there alone."

"Eun Hae is right. Hyung, you know there are guards up there right? They are ordered to pull anyone over to their side if they see you."

"Too risky. We will not lose our leader." 

"Oppa, please just listen to us. We won't do anything risky right now. There is too much on the line to lose. Please stay down in the districts near Han River. Nobody will suspect you because you are alone."

"Fine fine fine. I will drive then. Raehyun, Eun Hae you guys take the train to the East side, Yejun, you and Kan take the bus to the Gangnam area."

"Let's go okay. I am worried. Can we all do something fun after this to lift our spirits?"

"How about a drink and some good food?"

We all nodded and headed off. I was worried that Yejun was going to break down soon. He and Kan have stayed calm ever since I met them without crying. I just hope they won't bring up LeeU in this. LeeU is a super sensitive topic and shouldn't really be brought up. I called Jinon to ask a friend from the Hongdae. Raehyun was in a brighter mood today and had his hair done up. He looked so cool in sunglasses. We blasted the Arirang radio while looking around. 

"Eun Hae... Do you think he went home to Busan?"

"No way. That is too far away and I don't think he could have gone home without consent. Tunes Will would probably cut him off. It is a busy schedule season too."

"You're right. I guess I am overthinking."

Just then when we got onto the highway in front of a Women's university, my phone starting vibrating violently. Raehyun jumped. I pulled it out of my jean pocket only to see a flood of text messages from the others.

Yejun: Eun Hae, you and Raehyun need to come to the SBS Building.

Kan: Hurry! Please get here as fast as you can!

Yejun: We found Daegon!

Jinon: Take the express train!

Kan: SBS Building. We need everyone. The cameras are going to be here and we don't want to cause chaos. 

Yejun: Kan has Daegon pinned down. He is trying to run away. Just hurry!!

Raehyun's phone also started ringing at that moment. It was a call from Jinon. 

"Hello? Hyung?"

"Yah! Raehyun, you and Eun Hae better get here really quickly! Just take the 14th express train. It is leaving the main station in 7 minutes."

"Okay okay! We are coming. Hold on a little longer!" 

Both of us ran towards the train station that was just down the road. A very generous fan noticed us and gave up her 2 for 1 ticket just so we could get on. I gave her the money for 2 tickets and leaped into the train. 8 minutes later we arrived in front of the SBS building. Security guards were using all their force to hold the camera and fans back. Raehyun helped me through and inside. Kan was grabbing Daegon by the collar, Yejun was standing their looking at his watch impatiently and Jinon was sitting down looking annoyed. We got closer, hearing Kan yell at him. 

"Get your thinking cap on! Do you understand what we are losing from this? You can't just leave without consent!"

"No! I can't. This is too much. There is no way I can go back. You guys are really unfair!"

"Daegon, Kan! STOP! Right now! Kan, Yejun, Jinon, Raehyun, can you please just take the bus back home. I will be back soon okay? Yejun, I trust you and everyone else not to argue when you are home."

"Okay. I promise. Guys let's go." 

Yejun led the guys outside and onto the bus going home. Kan dropped Daegon and left, leaving a trail of dissapointment behind. I walked up and grabbed his hand lightly. Daegon couldn't meet with my eyes. 

"Oppa, let's go. Okay?"

"But. You don't like me. Why are we going together?"

"Look at me. I do like you. I don't hate you. I am not trying to avoid you. I am not going to hurt you. Just come with me. I just want to talk with you. Just us. Not anyone else."

"Really? You aren't trying to drag me into a trap? You aren't trying to take me home right?

"Not at all. It isn't like that. All I want to do is talk."

I pulled Daegon out of the building and into the car. I drove super far away from the popular districts and into an area where it was just elderly people regularly. Young people don't come here a lot and camera men including the sasaeng fans don't either because of the risk of maddening the elders. Pretty much perfect for something like this. I noticed about halfway through the drive, Daegon was playing with the hem of his jacket. I grabbed his hands and held them tightly for the rest of the drive. His hands were really cold and shaky. When we got to the remote calm area, the elders greeted us happily like we were just visiting. I asked if there was a good cafe or eatery near by and they pointed me in the cafe's direction. I bought a chai tea, a cup of coffee and some red bean fish cakes that were freshly made on the spot. 

"Here. You must be hungry."

"Thank you, Eun Hae."

Watching Daegon eat everything with a smile on his face really warmed my heart. It was the best thing I felt after 3 days. That moment, I had the greatest solution to this idea. I would get the guys to write love letters to me and I would order them from best to last of how much they moved my heart. Using that order I would start the real test. For 6 days at a time, one member would get the chance to capture my heart without interference from the others. They aren't allowed to judge the ones ideas or anything. They aren't allowed to try to make a move on me. After 6 days the next member would get his turn. This would repeat for 3 rounds, each member would get 18 days. After all that ends, I would bring the members to a meeting area and tell them who I choose to be with or who I fell in love with. Even if they have schedules, they can use all the extra time in between. It isn't a perfect idea since they will be flaws and mess ups but there isn't another way at this point. The guys want to be with me so bad so why not give them a chance to try without any restrictions. I explained it to Daegon and asked for his opinion. He happily agreeded without questioning anything. I handed him some money to take a taxi home. 

"When you get home, don't say anything unless the others are calm and not pissed. I don't want to come home to you guys fighting again. I will explain to them the idea and tell them to start the letter writing.That way they have something to focus on other than beating you up. I am going to assure you that from today forward, none of them will start a full on fight. I have to go get some groceries for tonight's dinner."

I started sending the text messages to them. To Yejun, Kan, Raehyun, Jinon: 

Daegon is better now and is coming home in about 15 minutes. I have an idea and it will solve everything before the Manager comes back. I want you to write a love letter to me. Write whatever you want in the letter. After I read it, I will order it from best to last place. Once that is done, each of you get 6 days at a time to flirt with me or whatever and try to make me fall in love without any restrictions. The other 4 cannot interfere at all. Taking turns, this will go on for 3 months, resulting in 18 days total each. If one of the months has say 31 days, then that one day we will spend together. Good luck! 

When I got home with the food, the atmosphere was completely flipped around from before. Daegon was in the kitchen helping Yejun with the rice and washing the dishes, Kan was playing the game console with Raehyun and Jinon was watching them fail at the game. Everyone was chit chatting nicely and laughing. I felt like 10 tons got lifted off my shoulders. I dropped everything off and went to my dorm just across the hall in the building to change into comfy clothes. I had Raehyun help me with the cooking and Jinon to go buy some drinks for us. After a good dinner full of jokes, I put the guys in their beds and got ready for bed. Waiting in my dorm on my desk was 5 letters. The boys did their homework I see. I started opening them one by one. They were all in pretty envelopes and written really neatly. The first one I read was Jinon's.