Truth Of The Truth

A Fight Between Men

Dear Eun Hae, 

I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. I haven't had the time to express my feelings properly. I want you to know that I think and worry about you all the time. I stil remember the first day you came here. At first I was confused on why we needed someone like you but after awhile, I wouldn't dare to imagine a day without you. I was super nervous because you seemed too good for me. I couldn't approach you because I thought you wouldn't treat me as anything more than an idol. In all honesty, I am glad you are such a kind and caring person. Without you I don't think my days as an idol after work would be as bright as they are now. Everything from your smile to your voice or the way you walk when you are listening to music makes my stomach fill with butterflies. I love the way your tan skin glows after a day at the beach or the way your hair flows like the gentle calm wind on a Spring's day. Your touch when you grab my hand is more than enough to cheer me up after a sorrow day. The one thing I truly love about you is how smart you are. You are always able to find a way around every situation along with quick thinking. When we are doing really weird things, you don't judge us but instead you join us. I find that extremely warm hearted of you. Eun Hae, sometimes I really want to just give you a nick name like baby or dear that makes you smile the instant I say it. I want to hold your hand while shopping and buy you coffee in the mornings. The only thing that is stopping me from doing these is the risk of losing our friendship that we have built up. I don't think I can explain to you how lucky and estactic I am to meet you in this life without being able to date freely. Even if I don't come in first or second place, I will always love you with a full heart and grateful soul. I hope you can accept my feelings for you. 

Lots of love, your Jinon oppa <3

After reading Jinon's letter, I noticed I had a huge smile on my face that felt like it stretched from both of my ears. Before all that, I just thought Jinon was a really good friend that would always be there for me and I would respect him for being so funny and mature at the same time but now I see it all in a different light. I didn't know that all these things that are apart of me could make someone so cheerful. The next letter I read was Daegon's. This was one that I was looking forward to since I didn't really pay attention to him but he spent so much time and energy paying attention to me. 

Dear Eun Hae,

Today was the first day that I honestly talked to you alone for the first time. I was caught by surprise! Seeing you alone like a lone rose in a rose bush was so different than seeing you with the others. Over the past year, I haven't been able to tell you how I feel. That is mostly my fault because I didn't have enough strength. It was only early that I realized what a sympathetic person you are. I was really jealous when you comforted the others when they were down and I did not understand what it felt like. If I could write down a list of what I love about you no matter how small or detailed, I would always keep coming up with more without realizing. Your small smile after finishing the dishes, the way you hold my cheek before telling me to sleep well, how you always wake us up cautiously in the morning, how adorable you are when we have aegyo competitions, how you giggle when talking with the other makeup artists, your singing voice during recordings and especially how you welcome us home every day with either a delicious dinner or a reorganized and clean dorm. Those things make my day and make me appreciate how blessed I am to have you close to me. I understand that it will be hard to pick from all 5 of us but I just to let you know, I will try my best to stay strong even if you pick me as first. I highly doubt it though. Eun Hae, please don't worry about me. Now that I know that you actually know that I am here, I am more than sastified. Thank you so much for having a caring heart. I love you. 

Love, Daegon

For some reason, Daegon's voice automatically entered my head and it was like he actually read that himself to me. It made me all warm inside like jumping into bed after having a snowball fight. The first two were really good and made me smile until my cheeks hurt. Kan and Raehyun didn't end up writing a full letter but a note explained that they went out for a moment and didn't get home quickly enough to write one. I wasn't mad or anything. 100% fine but still a little dissapointed because I wanted one from each of the guys. Of course the next letter is Yejun's. Seeing his little sunflower drawing on the envelope lifted my mood. It was so cute and aegyo worthy. 

Dear Eun Hae, 

Hahaha it must be awkward for all of your best guy friends to confess to you like this all at the same time right? In all honesty, I didn't want to say anything because I felt like it would be disrespectful towards my hyungs. Now look. One year later we end up here. Remember the day you came to the meeting for the first time? In the Tunes Will building. You looked so beautiful that day with your long hair, skinny jeans and Christmas sweater. Everyting about you makes my heart melt. My favorite thing you do is when you how you wake us up in the morning. I feel like my girlfriend is waking me up. You don't yell at us to get up even if we have schedules or something important that day. Just that alone fills me with pure joy every single minute of the long tiring day. Sometimes at night, I ask myself why is she so perfect but filled with flaws all at the same time? Why do I love her so much? I am sure you want to know the reason too. It is the way you treat me personally. You always give the extra bit of attention to me. When I am sad, you will sit with me until I feel better, when I am sick, you will turn into the kindest nurse, when I am happy, you buy me something to celebrate, you treat me to ice cream on random occasions. I feel like you don't do that with anyone else except but me! The other reasons are super obvious. Your smile, your eyes, your soft small hands, the way you snuggle up close to me when you sleep in my lap, the way your hair looks after a long nap, how you hum our songs while taking a shower, how you fix our hair in the car even when it is fine, the way my blanket smells after you make it in the morning, your gentle touch, when you wipe my tears away, when you tell me everything is going to be okay, when you leave me notes all around the dorm, when you say I can have fish bread if I change into my Pororo pajama's and so much more. It has been nearly 7 years since I have loved anyone and I never realized how strong the feeling was. I swear I live with butterflies when I am around you. You might think of me as your best friend for life and trust me, I think that too but now I want to hug you, take you on long night walks, go on a food market date, hold hands in the movies, give you my hoodie, warm your ears up with my hands, make your heart beat until it feels like it is going to burst, run my fingers through your hair, make you laugh, make you nervous, make you smile and make you fall in love no matter the consequences. I don't want the love to bring us down. I don't want you to feel awkward when I touch you during dance practices to tell you how to do things. Eun Hae, I am sorry for being such a nerdy idol obsessed guy but I love you. Sorry for making you uncomfortable for such a tiring period of time. Eun Hae, if you fall in love, I hope I can tell.

PS: Just to let you know, because I was thinking of you the whole time while writing this, my face was sore after from grinning and giggling so much.

Sincerely with a full heart,  <3 Yepi sunflower Yejun <3 

Oh Yejun I thought. When he was telling me what he wanted to do, I put my life on the line and say that it gave me that chilly crawling feeling you get when you see or hear something romantic. I was absolutely sure about the order of who I want to date first to last. It was until the next day after they left for their solo schedules, that I sent them a very nervewracking text. 

Thank you for your letter yesterday! I have decided who is going first. If you get 5 roses throughout your day from mail, you are my first choice. If you get 4, you are my second choice and so on. If you get 5 roses, text me a picture and if I say yes, then I will text you the secret location that we are meeting at tonight. Everyone, please don't get mad at my decision. You will all get a chance. This order can be changed depending on how well you do in your first 6 days! Hwaiting! Please don't get too distracted today!