An Idea Is Never Flawless

A Fight Between Men

October 1 5:30AM

Today was a very important day once again. F.Cuz has three live performances for No.1. Inkigayo, Music Core and Music Bank. After cooking breakfast I headed off with my bag and train case. The reason I don't really have to bring anything else is because these popular performance locations already have all the makeup you really need, hair tools and products and costumes. Inside my train case is only some skin care treatments and a different brand of foundation for everyone just in case someone has a flare up that day. I got their at 6:45. I set out all the stuff for every individual person and waited for the guys while chatting it up with the other girls. 

"So Eun Hae eonni, I haven't actually said anything about this before but don't you think the guys are cute?"

"I totally agree with her! I never would have thought to end up with a guy group like them."

"I do think they are cute in their own ways but.."

"But what?"

"No it's nothing."

"If you say but, it has to be something. Do you like one of them? Do you know something that we don't?"

"No it isn't like that at all. It is just something I have to keep to myself until I am ready to tell someone else."

The guys arrived finally. Took them forever to get ready. They had to do rehearsals first before all the makeup and hair could be done. The doors for the whole show open at 10AM. After rehearsals, the 3 of us did our work quickly. Seoryu had Kan and Jinon, Hara had Daegeon and I had Yejun and Raehyun.The best thing about my job was that the guys were patient, quiet and still. None of them attempted to ruin anything after we were done. If there was something they didn't like, we would fix it unless they knew how themselves. It was adorable when Kan and Yejun would help eachother fix their hair in the mirror. The show was over at 12 and we packed everything up and headed to the next location, Music Core. Sound checks were done along with lighting. At 12:45, the broadcast immediately started. Since I had time, I got to sit backstage and watch. Everything about No.1 was perfect in my opinion. There was nothing wrong about it. The choreography didn't have a single move that was wrong and all of them had their timing hammered into their heads. I loved watching them perform. They just seem so much manlier than their real life personalities. The distance between Music Core and Music Bank was nearly across a whole large district and broadcast was at 2:30. I decided to fix their makeup and hair in the car so I brought some extra stuff with me. Halfway down the road, Yejun wanted to re-tie my hair for me. 

"Eun Hae, can you turn around for a minute? Your hair is a little loose."

"Sure?"

"Can you hand me a comb?"

"Here. Please don't pull too hard. It hurts when someone does that."

"Hehe I won't."

As Yejun gently brushed and re-tied my high ponytail, I could feel the intense glares and jealousy levels from the guys in the back. Even Jinon, who was in the front seat, was turned around. Even though the guys always redo my hair for me in the car, this time it was different only because the competition and the fact that Yejun was still having his turn. The driver was peeking in the mirrors because he was so confused on why everyone was looking at the middle row. When Yejun was done, I sat back down facing the front again. Then Jinon texted me. He was right in front of me so couldn't he just say it?

I can't say this outloud because I don't want to upset Yejunnie but what did you two do yesterday? Also are you seriously letting him redo your hair? I know we do it a lot for you but this is like a battle. Is he purposely trying to make us jealous?

We just went for a walk at a park and discussed somethings. Yes I am going to let him redo my hair. It isn't like I don't want him to. Jinon, I know he is trying to make you guys jealous. I know he is trying to show off. I know he is trying to win my heart over without you guys making a smidget of progress. I don't think he is trying his best right now but you can't do anything about it. You are next in this so just wait a bit longer.

The atmosphere all of a sudden got dense and stark. Nothing was said. It was just dead silence. Kan, Raehyun and Daegon were really pissed in the back. I could tell. Daegon and Kan were staring out into oblivion with not so calm expressions and Raehyun had his head down at the ground. I didn't want to say anything because they knew that telling Yejun to stop was against the rules. I just prayed that Yejun wouldn't do anything else before the guys just erupt of anger. My head was immediately cursing at the world when Yejun pinned a bow in my ponytail, looked at me and giggled of embarrasment. Composure, Eun Hae. Keep it together. You know his giggle was extremely adorable but keep it together. You know you didn't want him to do that. I arrived with my self control in tact for life's sake. Music Bank lasted from 2:30 until 7 because of little comedy segments and the ending which was just awards and such. It was almost 9 when we got home. The guys didn't want to eat dinner today. I didn't stop them. Idols usually don't eat as often during promos and everything. We all went to bed. My phone vibrated at 1AM. 

Yejun: Sweetie, I don't have schedules tomorrow. Let's go watch a movie okay? 

To be honest, I was excited to spend another day with him but the problem is I didn't realize how pissed off the guys would be at Yejun who has the greatest advantage.