I'm Sorry..

Just One Day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Going back to Korea was pleasant,but Kookie hasn't really spoke to me even though we both agreed that I didn't cheat again. On the plane ride he was on his phone while listening to his music. He was most likely stressed I shoudn't bother him.. I sat there in between two people I loved one was ignoring me the other was making me laugh with his accent."Stop!" I said while laughing hard at him he kept saying swag,but it came out as "Swarg." He smiled before pinching my cheek."I'm happy you're smiling." He said while I smiled up at the male. The hours went by fast with us sleeping and taking the plane drifted into a landing, and everyone was escorted out. I took my bags out from the capctivity it was in before following along behind Jhope since Rap Monster rushed to get out the plane. There was a ton of papparzzi following us the 9 of us ran to the van rushing past fans. Well Linda and I did while BTS took their time to get there. Sitting in the car it was really quiet as everyone was doing stuff indivually. 

Retreating back to the Bighit company the boys went to sleep also Linda slept on my airmatress while I was placing most of their clothes away. I felt more like a mom in this dorm instead of a girlfriend to a memeber. Sitting there on the couch folding and plaing clothes on the hangers I placed their clothes back intoeachc and every memeber's room till it was finished. Laying on the  clothes free couch I sighed softly before drifiting off to sleep from the long day. The house smelled like food I shot up scared that the boys were buring food I jumped off the couch to the kitchen. I saw 3 out of 7 memebers in the kitchen making dinner I held my  my chest."Aish!" I groaned unhappily before leaving to the couch again. Sitting down I placed on the TV to watch Gag Concerts till I heard the door open seeing Linda and V in hand. They seemed like they went off on a date,so I didn't ask. I felt arms wrap around my shoulders bu it was a friendly type I turned to see Namjoon."Hey RapMon." He chuckled as he nodded."Hey Syd." Smiling at each other we watched TV till Kookie came out from the bedroom. He moved Namjoon's arm from my shoulder then sat down wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him. I wasn't comfortable but I sat there..quietly.. Namjoon grabbed my hand I smiled at this..I loved him..only him. Kookie squeezed my shoulder roughly I yelped till he released."Kookie that hurts.." I mumbled as I rubbed my shoulder. Kookie has been rude and been acting very secret lately. He got up I caught myself before getting close to Namjoon. 

Kookie POV

Lately I been upset at Sydney even its been a few days since the incident. I shouln't be mad at her shes not the one still cheating. Boram and I were keeping the relationship she is coming soon to Korea and we were sending pictures back and forth. I didn't know if I actually still loved Sydney well I do! she was amazing and caring. Getting out of the bedroom I saw Namjoon's arm around her shoulder I pulled it away for my arm to go around. She didn't seem happy at all.. I wanted her to smile.. She did! but I saw Namjoon's expression also they were smiling..together. I clenched hard on her shoulder  causing her to yelp. I didn't mean it! I felt bad I got up in a rush leaving to the kitchen like nothing.

 

Namjoon POV

I sat there with Sydney till I got up to go get my phone from Kookie's dorm since he was charging it there on his charger. He unplugged his phone he started to walk out till he heard Kookie's phone vibrate. Looking out the door he walked over to Kookie's phone unlocking it with Sydney's birthday date. Too easy maknae. Standing there I saw "Honey Ram" as the name. Pressing the new message I saw the text back.. he was cheating! The hell. I closed the screen then left to the living room I was upset. I stood infront of Sydney,"Get dressed we are going out." She just agreeded not asking she left to get her luggage to go change into something. I left to my dorm getting dressed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter