Our First Date.

Just One Day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Past -

" I keep falling in love Falling in love." My alarm blasted out I rolled over to see the time it was 10 in the morning I shut off the beep machine. Linda had left out to school she was eighteen years old I had taken her to Korea with me a few months back she was an amazing friend. I worked as a photographer for weddings,perfect moments and took pictures of models. I was busy,but this week I had nothing to do it wasn't fun to be alone to be honest. A week ago I entered a contest to go on a simple fan date with any BTS memeber I picked and have fun wth them for a day.. I wanted that prize and the winner was going to be chosen in a few minutes. The date was going to start at 12.  Knowing I will never win because I never won stuff like this I pushed it aside,and got out of bed leaving to the bathroom it was filled with make up. I gave Linda anything she liked since we were young she liked make up,and I bought her the make up she wanted. I placed it all aside and began to wash my face plus brush my teeth. I grabbed a head band from under the sink grabbing the green one I placed it in my hair pushing my short hair out of my face,cleaning up the make up pile organzing it after finishing up cleaning my teeth. "Ah~ Shes so messy."  I gave a pout as I cleaned up the make up powder on the sink.

Finishing up I left out the bathroom of the going into my bedroom,and placed on the radio listening for the winner as I began to fix up my white bed and cleaned up the mess on the floor.'' And the winner is." there was a long pause of course for suspense.'' Sydney F!'' They shouted out happily I froze as I held a shirt in my hand.. truly confused. Getting on break the radio had called my phone and warned me about the date soon plus I had to go to BigHit at 12 to go ahead and pick my date."Thank you." I said before hanging up. Okay this time I have no clue what to feel! I'm going on a date with Namjoon! Ah~! Rushing to my closet I looked through my sets of clothing. Skirt? Pants? Crop top? Baggy shirt? It was end less. I grabbed my outfit and tossed my shoes near my bed before grabbing to my towel. I rushed to the bathroom and took a regular shower,pulling back the curtains after I finished I grabed onto my towel, wrapped it around myself and left  out in a rush to my bedroom. I dried up my self in a rush to place on my outfit it was a crop top,a floral skirt along with some red converse. I went to the bathroom and set up my straightener to flatten out my curly hair. Waiting for it I placed on simple make up lastly some lipstick that was red. It will pop out of my light brown skin. I straightened out my hair,curled some bits to add volume then shutting off the straightener I placed on my personal items then perfume. 

 Time had came. I was in inside the big hit company it was huge! I stood there to see the manager come out I stood up off the chair to hear him say Namjoon was busy and he couldn't meet me at the minute. I nodded before bowing in respect till Kookie came out giving his cute smile." I know you chose Rap Monster,but I could go with you. I feel bad you got dressed and came out here to hang out with him." I knew Korean thank god. He was so sweet."I will like to. Thank you Kookie." His manager patted Kookie's shoulder." I will be right back.I'm going to go change." He excused himself before I sat down in the chair. I sat there holding my iphone as I bit my bottom lip,curious to even text Linda. Ah! why did she have school. Waiting for a few minutes Kookie finally came he was dressed in jeans,black and white muscle shirt,boots and a hat.. it was his regular outfit. I stood up and followed him to the van we both got inside,but I was quiet. He wasn't my bias so it was awkward to talk around him. Soon seeing boards and areas we shot up a conversation of where I use to live I told him many things it was fun to have some one listen. Talking till we got to kookie's favorite cafe we got out the van,and walked inside it was sorta full but no one decided to both him..only the fans that were outside he lead me to a table in the corner. Orderi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter