I Need U

Just One Day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon POV

Performing our comeback stage for I need U I was stressed about everything,but it went smooth luckily. Taking the first win after years, placing the mircophone in front of my mouth preparing a small speech. The encore had went on as many groups had given us affection for our first win. Rapping and singing to the end I never made eye contact with Jungkook as he sung along. Waiting for it to finish I walked off stage first to go into the van, not willing to change till heading to the building.

Sydney POV

I was in the dorms preparing all my Oppas a nice meal and being nice I made Boram and Jungkook a meal but it wasn't as classy as the rest. Setting it down I heard the keys of the dorm seeing all 7 memebers and Boram enter they shuffled to the food. Before I stopped them all, "Boram and Jungkook your food is over there" I pointed to the bowls. They stared at it then complained but I shut them down quickly,"shut up and be appreciative that I didn't do anything to it.'' I warned. Sitting down I sat next to Namjoon as he fed me his food every time I opened my mouth for food. He smiled at me before kissing my lips,"Honey,  can you start a bath for me?" He asked me. I nodded in request I can't say no due to being basically a house wife around here. Getting up I went into the bathroom getting a warm bath for Rap Monster, and I decided to put his clothes in there as well.

- Ending the Night-

Sydney woke up inside her apartment, she had left the night before because Linda wanted her to care for her wihle she was sick. Waking up to an alarming call of her mother, she sprung up out of bed rushing to get dressed after hanging up the call. Getting dressed she rushed to wake Linda up and instantly told her to pack, Sydney's father has gotten into a terrible truck accident and they needed her there incase he passes away after they said he was in a coma. The two rushed to get packed and soon were out the door, rushig to Ibighhit she ran up the stairs and went to the CEO telling him she had to leave back to Philly, PA to go visit her parents for an emergancy. She told him to tell Rap Monster and he did so after she had left. Rushing to the airport the two had left that afternoon to get to America by tomorrow evening.

- Arrival to PA- 

Sydney POV

It was a long airplane ride and I felt sweaty because of my concern of my father who was in a coma after an accident. Soon we got off the airplane stepping into American soil, I got my stuff with Linda before a car pulled up. It was my mother she helped us load the luggage into the car so we can go home and relax before visiting my dad in the hospital. Arriving at home, I dragged my stuff into my old bedroom so did Linda who we made a bunkbed for, resting my stuff down I went into the kitchen. Seeing a peach I grabbed it then laid down on the beige couch my curly hair fell backwards as I laid down eating the juicy peach. I missed America, my family and friends were all here. But my other family lived in South Korea. Eating the peach I instantly got a phone call from Namjoon, I knew it was him because my phone kept ringing,"No Jams" I took the phone out my pocket and answered to the man screaming. "What is wrong with you!? Leaving me?! Not kissi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter