Coffee

Just One Day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon POV

Sydney came back all of a sudden and she said was pregnant. I looked so lost,"Pregnant.. what?" I asked making sure thats what exactly she said. She was nodding happily and answered, yes, back to me. All  I can do is smile and support my baby. I stood up and hugged her before kissing her cheek."Well lets go to bed  guys, its early." I heard them rustle and stumble to go to the dorms already. Linda went with V to sleep along besides him like she normall does when shes here. I stared at my girlfriend as we stood in the liiving room she started moving to my dorm before I grabbed her wrist pulling her infront of me again,"Are you sure thats my baby..?" I had to ask. Her being gone and everything. I trust Sydney but we only had twice from the incident.but then again no protection. I was curious and had to ask. She instantly said,"Yes" no hestiation. I was 50/50 on believing her, but for right now we are tired so I shrugged it off and we went to the dorm. Going off to bed I kissed her forehead.

Sydney POV

I didn't believe he would have asked me I answered it so quickly he just shrugged it off and took us both to bed. I laid down beside him but I questioned why he asked while he was sleeping.I slept besides him snuggling close to his chest while I took in breaths of his natural smell. 

-Afternoon-

Everyone was awake doing their own things while me and Namjoon went on a coffee date.  Sydney and Namjoon were matching, maroon skirt and maroon pants and tan shirts with white converse. The two sat together drinking coffee while they began to speak."Namjoon why did even ask me that question earlier? I find it disrespectful" Sydney asked Namjoon before sipping her coffee. Namjoon gave a chuckle,"you were gone for close to month. Why not I ask?" He looked into her chocolate eyes that were filled with anger."I'm no girl in highschool, trying to chea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter