She's Mine

Just One Day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stood in the kitchen staring at the pots that had most of their food in it while listening to the radio hearing Lee Hi and Park Bom's voices singing Christmas songs. I sighed softly it was quiet in the dorms finally! the boys have went and did their Christmas Vlog for their fans to enjoy plus it was live. I  began to set up the table before getting most of the foods down onto the table keeping the lid on it to keep it hot. Hours and minutes passed by their feast was done and I was dressed into tights,a skirt and button up shirt. Well I got dressed 3 minutes before they got there I was cleaning up the dorm putting up some decorations in their rooms. Sitting on the couch while playing Dooly the Dinosaur Christmas Ver. I waited for the loud noisy 7 members to come in,and they did. They were talking so loud even Rap Monster cool smooth voice topped them all it was weird once they came in. Standing up I ran to Kookie and jumped on him happily,"Kookie~" I said everyone laughed at us while Kookie wrapped his arms around my waist while smiling at me."Hey Honey." He said before allowing me to get down."You guys ready for your feast? Wait were is your manager?" I asked before seeing the rest of the staff come in I watched every male in the dorm leave to go eat their bowls were prepared already. I walked over to my hungry hippo boyfriend,and gave him a soft kiss against his cheek before walking to the door."Yah! where are you going?" V called I laughed while putting on my shoes."My mother came last night and I'm going to go hang out with her." I warned."Let her come and meet Kookie!" Jhope and V shouted. I was laughing I was close into tears."Nah. My mom is whack but~ next time." Kookie stuffed a piece of meat into his mouth then jogged to me,placing a kiss on my lips then took off his pullover jacket before placing it on me."Thanks Honey." I said before waving good bye then I left. 

When I came back the guys were singing karaoke with most of the BigHit Staff with their old Hyungs the 2pm members. I slipped off my shoes holding onto the cake box in my hands. Everyone was distracted to care I placed it onto the coffee table taking the microphone from Taecyeon,and Jhope before warning that we had to open up gifts. I shut off the TV then went over to the tree passing everyone their gifts Suga moved his shoulders happily."So many giiftsssss"He said while everyone was opening up theirs. It was from clothes down to merchandise. I only got two gifts which was from Kookie and Suga it was a star necklace,and a few clothes from Suga. Our sense of fashion was on point. We had matching outfits,and that was the point of the gift."Suga tomorrow we are going out to the amusement park. Matching." Suga laughed."Lets do it!" He said happily. Kookie grabbed the necklace,wrapped it around my neck then clipped it on quietly. "Thank you Kookie.'' I said happily before pressing our lips together. Rap Monster was happy about s gifts the rest of the guys were happy about how much I knew about them . It was time to break the news."So you guys."I started just to get their attention."I'm not going to be here much longer I have to go back to work,and care for Linda. I enjoyed being here also waking up to my boyfriend's face." I smiled. They nodded they were sorta sad about it,but understood what I meant.

Coming out of Kookie's room I wore a bandeau,kookie's jersey and pajama pants I headed to the living room. Collecting the wrappers plus boxes I threw them away while cleaning up the kitchen before cleaning up the dishes from dinner. Washing the dishes I sighed while blowing out a stran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter