Reality Hits

Just One Day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting off the plane we were finally in L.A I was behind BTS with Linda while paparazzi was us as we walked. We had hats and sunglasses on while walking with them we seemed like we were like the dance teachers, or stylist. Following them into the van we loaded our bags before getting inside the van. I sat in the back with Jhope and Suga while everyone else was in the front talking with Linda. I rested my head on Suga's shoulder after taking off his hat,"Oppa. Im so tired.." I told him he gasped shockling."You called me oppa!" He smiled before I hit his lap.'' Shut up~ I always called you oppa." We both smiled at each other before I slipped into heavy sleep.I woke up in a twin size bed in a bunk bed I gasped in shock once I lifted my body up looking around.. no one was there. I unwrapped the blanket from my legs,and rushed out the bedroom door. I walked inside the living room seeing everyone there playing Super Mario Cart the only one not there was Kookie. I knew he had to go leave to the set. Sighing I went back into the room and headed to the bathroom after getting my bathroom supplies. I locked the door before turning on the lights I didn't look that bad. I started to brush my teeth lazily it was only 2pm we got here early in the morning. Linda was out with V the two decided to go out for some icecream, and talk in private she was so excited while V was actually shy. She was a tall woman, long black hair, a wonderful smile,light make up and always wearing outfits that complimented her skin tone. Washing up and brushing my hair back into place I left out back to the living room the guys were playing their game to even pay attention to me. I didn't mind it was a break. Shuffling to the fridge of the dorm I saw nothing in the fridge. Seriously!? Ugh! I cleared my throat.''Jimin and Rap Monster stop playing and come with me." I seemed upset. I just wanted a drink. They rushed to my order while the others looked in curiosity. Once they came up to me,"we are going food shopping. Lets go." I ordered while they followed along while I left out the front door with them. Rap Monster was going to pay for it since he's the leader of course. 

- Jungkook's POV- 

Sitting on set seemed boring waiting for my main scene was hell of boring.. plus I missed my chocolate princess. Lifting up from the chair I moved into the scene ready for my cut to catch the girl she wad young and beautiful named, Boram. I smiled at her before they said Set,and I rushed to grab her I wrapped my arms around her,"Are you okay?" I said my line while leaning her up. Her face was bright red,"Sorry!" She soon ran away then that was the end of the scene well I was standing there watching her. I chuckled as she jogged back to be honest she was really pretty.. but my princess at home was beautiful. I love her. Night time began to fall so we decided to go get dinner together since I knew there won't be food ready. We decided to go I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter