Our kiss wasn't special.

Just One Day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kookie and I been together for 3 months soon turning 4 months. Ah~ I didn't know what to get him he basically had everything in the world he was an idol of course he would. Sleeping in my bedroom that was besides Linda's bedroom I heard my phone go off that had woken me up ,seeing a message saying to open up the front door by Kookie. What did he need? I forgot my hair was still curly, and I wasn't prepared I sighed softly getting out of bed. I never changed as a kid I still had basket ball shorts and a huge t shirt has pajamas. Walking to the door I opened it as I rubbed my eyes Kookie seemed shocked he just laughed as he touched my hair that was curly."My princess looks so cute." He said he had a bag that involved some breakfast. Allowing him inside I asked him what he wanted he just shrugged after placing the bag on the coffee table,"I wanted to come and visit you before I go back into my idol life." He followed me into my bedroom. I was too tired to care for Kookie at the moment. Laying down I saw him take off his shoes plus jacket before he came under the sheets,and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. We were pretty comfortable and it was the first time we were like this;we were always busy to even cuddle.  We were sleeping there quietly till Linda had woken up and saw there was breakfast she came to my room wondering if she could eat it. She gasped seeing us sleeping together,but she knew what I did last night. I was up till 3am editing pictures and sending them to my clients till I fully finished. She decided to leave us alone,and just ate the breakfast Kookie had brought.

Waking up to Kookies singing an old song of BTS I looked up at him with sleepy eyes as he was looking at himself in the mirror looking presentable. When I got up he held out an outfit,"I want you to wear this." He said. It was a   ed baggy shirt that looked like sport wear since it had the stripes on the sleeves,it was cut like a high low shirt,white shorts and black converse to sorta match like Kookie. Without wasting time I left to the bathroom,and placed on the outfit he placed together. I grabbed the spray bottle that was filled with water,spraying my frizzy curly hair to make it fully curly then placed in some gel before placing a headband on. Washing my face along with brushing my teeth I came out the bathroom to see Kookie and Linda sitting on the bed talking together about how trainee life is and idol life. Linda since we were young spoke about being an idol I couldn't audition because of my life being busier, than I intended. 

Leaving after breakfast we headed back to IBigHit quarters. They were going to celebrate 8 years together the next day,so they asked if I could make them some food for their staff. I couldn't say no to their cute faces. Going inside the practice room they were stretching,and talking among each other."Sydney!" J-Hope screamed as he ran towards me and gathered me into a hug. I laughed,hugging him back."Hey" I said before he let me go. Everyone greeted me with a hug or a handshake,but Rap Monster didn't budge as he was in the corner listening to music as he bobbed his head along to the beat. I didn't decide to waste my time on him. As I began to speak to them Kookie went to go get Rap monster to join along in the circle."So what do you guys want?" I asked as I began to type the meals down on my phone."Wait slow down." I said loudly as they were shouting for food they wanted."I will make everyones meal." I asked each,and one of them wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter