My Heart Or My Mind?

Just One Day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt the body holding mine depart from my body heat I looked up to see a tomato colored Kookie. He pushed Namjoon on the floor and began to punch him while he was in tears the older male pushed Kookie off of him. He crawled on him quickly before pinning him down on the floor,"Are you seriously crying?" I heard Namjoon say he gave a scoff."When you leave your girlfriend here to go off with the girl from your drama." He got up from Kookie then went over to me sitting back down. I gripped onto Namjoon's arm while looking at my boyfriend who was crying on the floor in anger he growled,"I don't want her. I want my girlfriend thats why I love her,and want to be with her for the rest of my life." His voice cracked. Namjoon rolled his eyes,"Its close to 2am and your girlfriend was eating cookies waiting for you. So shut the hell up because she doesn't even deserve a mother er like you. Start making her feel special." He responded to his lie. Kookie got up before going infront of me,"Come lets go to bed,Sydney." He said while holding his hand out to me. I was looking in his eyes I saw desperate and anger. I didn't shift,"I want to stay with Namjoon. I'm going to go to bed with him." Kookie his heels then left inside the bedroom,and discharged from his clothes and went to sleep.. Namjoon and I went to sleep on the couch while I was ontop of his chest.

The morning no one was inside the dorm everyone went thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter