Model turned fashion designer

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“You mean he’s here?!” Jaehee stared at Miryung, who nodded.

“Yeah he’s here.” Miryung stated.

“But why?” Jaehee asked then a sly smile spread across her face. “Ay, is it because you’re attracted to him?”

Miryung looked up at her assistant, “How am I attracted to a man who just took me out to eat pizza?”

Jaehee’s jaw dropped before she burst into laughter, “Wow. He really has guts. Taking you, Song Miryung, out to eat only pizza. Wow. Now I really need to meet this guy.”

Miryung shook her head with a smile on her face, “You’re so weird, Jaehee.”

“Maybe just a little, but seriously though. Did he really just take you out to eat pizza?” Jaehee asked as she leaned closer to Miryung.

“Yes he did. He said Korean food but decided to go to the pizza parlor instead.” Miryung shook her head.

“But the pizza was good, wasn’t it?” Jaehee grinned.

Miryung glanced up at her, “You should know the answer to that question.”

Jaehee straightened up and nodded, “That’s right. You’re not a picky eater so you really don’t care.”

Miryung smiled, “That’s right.”

Jaehee rolled her eyes, “You’re the weird one, Miryung.”

“We’re both weird.” Miryung stated.

Jaehee laughed, “That’s true.”

“Alright, now go do your work.” Miryung waved her hand.

“But I want to stay and see your fiancé.” Jaehee pouted.

Miryung looked down at her wrist watch, “He should be coming up soon unless he’s flirting with Ms. Jo downstairs.”

Jaehee’s eyes widened, “The witch?!”

Miryung raised a questioning brow.

Jaehee clasped a hand over before laughing, “It’s nothing. Um, I’ll get going.” She bowed and scurried out of the room.

Miryung tilted her head in confusion before shaking it off and continuing her work. However, she couldn’t concentrate. She looked at her wrist watch again, “Where could this guy be?”

 

 

 

 

 

“She should have waited for me instead of heading up on her own. Making me look like an idiot.” Kangjun grumbled as he walked into the building with a hand stuffed in his pocket.

It was as busy as before. People were running back and forth, rolling carts with clothes.

Kangjun finally got a chance to look around the lobby. There were big pictures of magazine covers with famous celebrities on them.

As he continued to look at the pictures, a particular person caught his attention. His jaw dropped when he realized who it was, “M-Miryung?!”

Kangjun couldn’t take his eyes off the picture. She just looked so dazzling in the picture. Then the caption on the picture caught his attention.

“Model turned fashion designer.” Kangjun read out loud. “I’m going to marry a model turned fashion designer?”

*Oh my god! I have seriously hit the jackpot!* Kangjun grinned as he quickly pulled out his phone and took a picture of the magazine cover. He quickly sent the photo to C-Clown.

A chuckled emitted from his lip as he slipped his phone back into his pocket, “I better head up there before she throws a tantrum.”

Kangjun looked around and he immediately felt lost again. He had no clue to where he was going, “I don’t even know where her office is. Aish.” He scratched his head then he spotted the front desk. A smile appeared on his face as he walked towards is, “That’s right.”

When he finally reached the front desk, he smiled charmingly at the front desk lady, who Miryung c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter