Go Away

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Miryung’s eyes widened, “Unnie?”

Her heart started to pick up its pace. Was it really her older sister? Was she hallucinating?

Before Miryung could think anymore, her feet took her towards the figure in the distance.

*It just has to be her. It just has to be.* Miryung fastened her pace not wanting to lose the figure in the distance because if she didn’t confirm anything at the moment then she was probably going to lose her mind.

“Unnie.” She whispered as she started off in a light jog. “Unnie.”

 

 

 

 

 

Kangjun heaved a sigh as he leaned back looking up at the sky with his arms supporting him, “Just to think that I’m on my honeymoon. Being married still feels so surreal.”

A smile stretched across his face, “But it’s nice. To be able to know that someone is yours and you’re someone’s. It has a nice touch to it.”

It sure did feel nice to know that you weren’t lonely no more and that you had someone to keep you company. It was nice, very nice indeed.

Kangjun dropped his head and looked around for his wife. He was afraid of losing sight of her because she’s just so damn hot that any man would take the opportunity to steal her away from him if they could, but he wasn’t going to let that happen.

His eyes searched around for a bit before he saw his wife jogging lightly with a troubled expression. He pinched his brows together puzzled to why she was making such an expression and jogging in the opposite direction of him.

Kangjun stood up and ran after his wife. He didn’t care about the weird looks that people gave him as he ran by. All he wanted was to know why his wife was running away.

“Miryung!” He called.

However Miryung didn’t reply back. She just kept on running further and further away.

“Damn it.” Kangjun cursed as he picked up his pace using all of his energy to catch up to his wife. “Miryung!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie. Unnie. Unnie.” Miryung repeated softly.

She was still chasing after her sister’s look alike figure but it felt like as much as she ran she wasn’t getting any closer to her sister but just further away.

“Unnie.” Miryung breathed out as tears were threatening to fall. “Unnie.”

Before Miryung could take another step, a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

Miryung’s eyes widened as she turned back to look at who dare pulled her, “J-Jun!”

Kangjun frowned as he huffed and puffed trying to catch his breath, “What-What are you doing?”

Miryung turned her head in the direction of her sister’s look alike figure. She searched with her eyes to find the figure, but she was already gone. Miryung let out a shaky breath as she leaned against Kangjun to support, “I thought…I thought I saw her.”

Kangjun furrowed his brows as he wrapped his arms around her waist, “Saw who?”

“My sister.” Miryung whispered.

Kangjun’s eyes widened, “Your sister?”

Miryung nodded as she leaned her head against his chest, “It just has to be her. Even though her hair is shorter than before it has to be her. I’d know my sister anywhere.”

Kangjun softened and tightened his arms around her, “It’s okay. Maybe it was just someone who looks like her.”

Miryung shook her head as she clutched onto his shirt, “It’s definitely her. It has to be.”

“Maybe we’ll see her again, but let’s go back to the hotel. You need some rest.” Kangjun stated.

Miryung bite her lip, “Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

A small groan emitted from Miryung’s lips as she to her back. Her eyes slowly fluttered open as her vision cleared up.

Miryung sat up in bed and looked around the suite’s bedroom. She was searching for her husband, who she thought had fallen asleep with her because when they had come back they both had fallen asleep on the bed together.

Then a frown appeared on Miryung’s face, “Why am I even thinking about him? I shouldn’t care about where he is.” She shook her head and climbed out of bed.

Miryung made her way out of the bedroom to hear some noise coming from the kitchen. She turned to look at the kitchen to find Kangjun cooking something. She raised a brow and walked over to the kitchen, “What are you doing?”

“Ow. .” Kangjun cursed as he accidently burned his finger.

Miryung’s eyes widened when she saw him blowing his finger, “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I’m so sorry.” She rushed to his side and grabbed his hand blowing his finger for him instead.

Kangjun swallowed seeing how close they were together. It wasn’t the first time that they were that close but now that he was a little more conscious about his feelings he kind of didn’t know how to react when Miryung was so close to him.

“Uh, I’ll be fine.” He pulled his hand away hiding it behind his back. “I’ll just put some toothpaste on it later.”

Miryung heaved a sigh, “I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to scare you.”

Kangjun nodded as he took a step back to make some space between the two of them, “I know. It was just an accident so don’t sweat it.”

Miryung looked up at him and gave him a small smile, “Okay.”

Kangjun spun around and started to stir the congee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter