It Ends Here

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I don’t need you to do anything for me.” Miryung snapped.

Matt leaned in closer to her, “That’s too bad because I am.”

Miryung pushed him away, “I only need Jun. There’s no need for you.”

Matt clenched his jaw as he scowled, “Miryung, I promised that I wouldn’t harm you but you’re starting to make me angry.”

Miryung tried pushing him again, “Go away Matt! I don’t need you!”

Matt’s eyes flared, “Song Miryung!”

Miryung flinched at his loud voice.

Kangjun glared at the male, “Don’t shout at Miryung!”

Matt turned his attention to Kangjun and scowled, “You’re annoying, go away. This is between Miryung and me. It has nothing to do with you.”

“She’s my wife so of course it has everything to do with me.”

“She’s mine now.” Matt smirked bringing Miryung closing to him.

Kangjun narrowed his eyes, “I don’t think so.”

Miryung held back the whimper that wanted to escape her lips. Matt was holding her tightly that it hurt. She knew that it was going to leave marks on her.

“Miryung is mine now. Even if she’s pregnant with your child, it doesn’t mean that I can’t get rid of it and make her have my own child. Even if she resents me, I’m fine with that. It’s all good as long as she is by my side then I’ll be fine. We’ll raise a family and everything will be perfect.” Matt stared at Kangjun hard.

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “Like I’ll let that happen. I’m going to take Miryung back no matter what. I’m going to stop you, you freak.”

“I’m not a freak. I just love Miryung too much to the point where I’d kill for her.”

Miryung’s eyes widened as she stared at Matt in horror, “No.”

Matt looked down at Miryung with a soft smile.

Miryung felt like gagging because his smile wasn’t as charming as it used to be. It disgusted her and seeing how he was looking at her made her want to go blind. That was how much she despised him at the moment.

“I only tell the truth Miryung.” Matt stated.

Miryung shook her head as she wanted to take a step back but wasn’t prohibited to do so, “No.”

“I love you and only you, Miryung. I’d do anything for you. No, I lied. I won’t do anything for you. I won’t let you go back into that bastard’s arms. I won’t let him have you. I’ll lock you up and let no one know about this place. It’d be only you, me, and our baby. There won’t be anyone else.” Matt grinned before glancing over at Kangjun, who was scowling. “And as for him, I’ll dispose of him so no one will ever know that he was here.”

Tears formed in Miryung’s eyes hearing what Matt had just said. She felt like fainting because it was just too much for her.

Her emotions right now weren’t calm at all. They were all over the place and it wasn’t good for a pregnant woman to be stressing out at the moment especially when the fetus was barely a month.

“Stop.” She whispered not having the energy to move. “I don’t want to hear anymore.”

“Miryung.” Kangjun softly called.

Miryung felt her heart skip a beat. Oh how she loved it when he said her name. She shifted her attention to her husband, who had on a concern expression. She knew that he was worried about her because she must have looked like crap at the moment.

“Jun.” She smiled softly.

Kangjun gave her a lopsided smile, “Don’t worry I’ll make sure you and our baby get out of here safe and sound. I promise you, okay?”

All Miryung could manage to do was a small nod.

Matt snorted causing Kangjun to glare at him.

“What?” Kangjun sneered.

“I’m not going to let you take Miryung away from me. I’ve been away from her too long and now it’s my chance to be with her. I was here first so back off.” Matt spat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter