Husband Stealer!

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“How about this?” Kangjun turned around to his wife, who laughed.

“I don’t think so.” Miryung shook her head.

Kangjun frowned, “Really? But I really like these oversized sunglasses and hat.”

“Buy that and I won’t speak to you the rest of the day.” Miryung threatened.

“Fine.” Kangjun huffed as he pulled off the sunglasses and hat.

Miryung giggled, “Good.”

Kangjun chuckled as he set the items back, “Are you going to get that?”

Miryung shrugged, “I don’t know. I might.”

“I think it’d look good on you.” Kangjun turned to his wife.

Miryung smiled, “Thanks but it’s not really my style.”

Kangjun raised a brow, “Really?”

Miryung nodded, “Yeah, it’s more of my sister’s style.”

“Your sister?” He repeated.

Miryung hummed in reply.

“You know ever since we saw her in Jeju, I’ve been thinking about what I should call her.” Kangjun stated.

Miryung turned to look at her husband weirdly, “What?”

“Well, it’s just…I don’t know. Am I supposed to call her by her name or sister-in-law?”

“I have no idea actually.”

“So…do we consider her family after that?”

Miryung kept quiet.

Kangjun looked at his wife, “Miryung?”

“…I don’t know.” Miryung replied.

 “Miryung.” Kangjun slowly grabbed her hand.

Miryung swallowed and put on a small smile, “It’s okay. I’ll buy it and maybe she’ll change her mind when we see her again.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

“What if she doesn’t change her mind? What are you going to do then?”

“Anything. I just want her to come home that’s all.”

Kangjun softened hearing her reply, “You really want her home, don’t you?”

Miryung looked up at her husband, “It’d be nice to have her home.”

“But you’re married.”

“I can still visit home, can’t I?”

“That’s true.”

“I can just visit her at home. I just want everything to be as they used to be. I want to be able to talk and laugh with my sister again.”

“I see. Now I’m jealous that I’m the only child.”

Miryung raised a brow, “Why?”

Kangjun chuckled, “Because I want to be able to have that good a relationship with someone. You and your sister seemed to have had a good relationship.”

Miryung smiled softly, “Yeah, we did. I miss the old times.”

Kangjun squeezed her hand, “Don’t worry. I’m sure your sister will see from your point of view.”

“I hope so.” Miryung said softly.

“Are you going to buy that or not?”

“I am.”

“Then we should go pay now so that we can explore some more, right?”

“You’re right.”

Kangjun smiled, “Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Would you like something to drink?” Kangjun asked turning to his wife, who nodded.

“That would be a good idea.” Miryung smiled.

Kangjun smiled, “Then I’ll go buy us something cool drink.”

Miryung nodded.

“I’ll be right back.” Kangjun left Miryung, who looked around and saw an empty bench.

She walked over and set the three bags that she was holding. She took a deep breath and looked around the area where people were just walking back and forth.

There were many couples smiling and laughing with each other.

Miryung was reminded of her and Kangjun. Though they didn’t have feelings for each other, they still were married and the thought didn’t disgust her like it used to.

It’s weird to say this, but Miryung is actually starting to like the fact that she married Kangjun. It’s because he makes her smile and laugh. Yes there are moments when he’s a ert, but past that, he’s a wonderful man. He’s definitely the perfect husband.

A smile stretched across Miryung’s lip, “He’s just perfect, isn’t he?”

“Who is?” A voice asked.

Miryung’s eyes widened knowing that voice. She snapped her head up and saw her sister standing in front of her, “U-Unnie.”

Minjung smirked, “What’s with that expression? Shouldn’t you be glad to see me?”

Miryung blinked at the older woman, “H-How?”

“It doesn’t matter how I got here. All that matters is you, little sister.” Minjung stepped towards Miryung.

A smile stretched across Miryung’s lip as she stood up, “Unnie, are you feeling better now?”

“Of course. I’m sorry for the way that I acted back in Jeju. So many emotions were going through me when I saw you. I just…I’m sorry.” Minjung hung her head.

Miryung shook her head as she walked towards her older sister, “Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter