Awkward and Annoying

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Jun-ah, take Miryung to the back.” Mrs. Kang smiled at her son, who blinked at her. “Go on. Go.”

Kangjun heaved a sigh before standing up. He turned to look over at Miryung, who raised a brow, “Come on let’s go.”

“Jun!” Mrs. Kang frowned.

Kangjun let out a small groan as he held out his hand, “Let’s go take a walk in the back, Miryung-ah.”

Miryung glanced over at her parents, who were telling her with their eyes to just go with Kangjun. Having no choice, Miryung slipped her hand into Kangjun’s hand.

Kangjun helped Miryung onto her feet as the two of them bowed to the adults before leaving the living room.

“Aren’t they just perfect together?” Mrs. Kang giggled.

Mr. Song nodded, “Indeed they are.”

“Are they going to get along with each other when they’re so alike?” Mrs. Song asked.

“I’m sure they will.” Mr. Kang replied. “Jun knows his duty.”

“As does Miryung. They won’t disappoint us.” Mr. Song stated.

“Let’s just hope that they two of them learn to love each other. They did when they were younger.” Mrs. Kang pointed out.

“I don’t think they even remember that they met when they were kids.” Mrs. Song looked over at Mrs. Kang.

“I don’t think so either, but now that they’ve met again let’s hope for the best.” Mrs. Kang smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Miryung and Kangjun stepped out into the back still holding hands.

“So, what do you want to do?” Kangjun glanced over at Miryung.

“Nothing.” Miryung replied. “We’re just out here to make the adults happy. There’s nothing that we need to do.”

“But they want us to know each other more.” Kangjun reasoned taking a step towards Miryung, who glanced over at him.

“I don’t want to know anything about you. Remember that we’re both forced into this.” Miryung took a step forward.

Kangjun followed her, “Well I’m a pretty good guy you know.”

“I don’t care.” Miryung bluntly stated.

Kangjun nodded as he looked down at their hands that was still connected. He looked back up at Miryung and smirked taking a step forward, “Then why are you still holding my hand?”

Miryung’s eyes widened as she looked down at their hands. She glanced up at Kangjun before pulling her hand away but Kangjun tightened his hand around her hand so that she wouldn’t escape.

“Let go of my hand.” Miryung scowled.

Kangjun chuckled and took a step forward, “Too bad I’m not going to let go.”

Miryung glared at him, “You know you’re annoying.”

“Yeah I know.” Kangjun replied.

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Shut up.”

“Oh, you have a potty mouth.” Kangjun grinned circling his arms around Miryung’s figure without her knowing.

“A potty mouth? What are you, a kid?” Miryung asked.

Kangjun shrugged, “I could be.”

“That’s not attractive.” Miryung stared at Kangjun.

“Are you checking me out?” Kangjun asked leaning towards Miryung, who leaned back not wanting to be close to him.

“No. Why would I do something like that?” Miryung pinched her brows together.

“Because I’m hot.” Kangjun smirked.

“Annoying is what you are.” Miryung stated.

“Annoyingly handsome, huh?” Kangjun wiggled his eyebrows.

Miryung snorted, “Please, Seo Kangjun is better looking.”

Kangjun raised a brow, “Seo Kangjun? I’m Kang Jun. My surname isn’t Seo by the way.”

“I wasn’t talking about you, Jun-ssi. I was talking about an actor.” Miryung stared at Kangjun like he was the stupidest person ever.

Kangjun let out an awkward laugh, “Of course, of course. I know who he is.”

Miryung laughed, “Right I’m sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter