Wedding Dress Shopping

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Young Miss, you’re mother and Madam Kang is waiting for you.” A maid informed.

Miryung looked up from her mirror and heaved a small sigh, “I’m almost done.”

The maid bowed and left her room.

Miryung looked in the mirror and saw her reflection. Putting on a smile, Miryung stood up and made her away out of her room.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, her mother and Mrs. Kang was waiting for her.

“Are you ready?” Mrs. Song asked.

Miryung nodded.

Mrs. Kang beamed, “Then we should get going. We want the best dress for you.”

Miryung nodded.

The three of them headed out of the house. There was already a van waiting for them. The three of them got in the van and it drove off.

Mrs. Kang turned to Miryung and held her hands, “This is so exciting. I’ve always dreamed of this and it’s finally coming true.”

Miryung smiled and squeezed her hands back. Then she turned to her mother.

“What about you, mother?” She asked.

Mrs. Song softened and a soft smile curved at the end of her lips. She placed her hands over Mrs. Kang’s, “My dream is finally coming true too.”

Miryung had never seen this side of her mother before. It was an odd yet memorable sight.

“I’m glad you’re here with me, mother.” Miryung confessed.

Mrs. Song curled a strand of hair behind her daughter’s ear, “I am too.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Um…” Mrs. Song and Mrs. Kang looked at each other.

Miryung and the two mothers had arrived at one of Mrs. Kang’s close friend’s bridal shop. Miryung was trying on dresses and this one was her fourth one.

“It doesn’t work, huh?” Miryung looked at the two older women, who shook their heads.

“Do you still have more dresses?” Mrs. Kang asked.

Miryung nodded, “I have three left.”

“Why don’t you go try the next one on?” Mrs. Song suggested.

Miryung nodded and went back to the changing room.

Mrs. Kang turned to Mrs. Song and asked, “Don’t you think our children make a perfect match?”

Mrs. Song thought about it then nodded, “You’re right. They do.”

“They have very similar personalities too.” Mrs. Kang giggled. “They do, don’t they?” Mrs. Song chuckled. “However, I feel bad that we’re forcing them into this marriage. Do you think we made a good choice?”

Mrs. Song sighed, “I don’t know. Ki Woon and I are starting to feel bad.”

“I understand what you’re saying. Jungwoo and I are feeling the same as you and Ki Woon.” Mrs. Kang said in agreement.

“Mother. Mrs. Kang.” Miryung called.

The two older women looked up.

“How about this one?” Miryung asked.

Mrs. Song and Mrs. Kang made a face.

Miryung couldn’t help but burst into a fit of giggles, “Alright, I’ll go try on the next one then.” She stepped back into the changing room.

“I wonder how my son is doing with his wedding suit shopping.” Mrs. Kang smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

“And just to think we always thought Kangjun hyung was the last one to get married.” TK chuckled.

“What? You guys think I’m not good enough for a girl to marry?” Kangjun asked stepping out of the changing room.

“Of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter