You're Okay

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I hate you.” Miryung huffed.

Kangjun laughed as he caught his breath, “I know you do.”

“Delete that photo right now.” Miryung straightened up.

Kangjun shook his head, “That’s not going to happen.”

“Yah.” Miryung scowled.

“Just let it be. It’s not an ugly picture.” Kangjun waved it off.

“No, what if you use it to do something bad?” Miryung stepped towards Kangjun, who laughed.

“Why would I do something like that? I have my own morals too, you know.” Kangjun defended.

“Then delete it.” Miryung stated.

“Let’s go get a drink of water. I’m dying here because I’m so thirsty.” Kangjun slipped his phone into his pocket and headed out of the greenhouse.

“Yah. Wait for me.” Miryung ran after Kangjun, who was already out of the greenhouse.

 

 

 

 

 

“This water is amazing.” Kangjun exhaled as he wiped his mouth.

Miryung shook her head, “You’re just thinking too much.”

Kangjun chuckled, “Maybe, but I’m really tired now. Do you think I could take a nap before we leave?”

Miryung raised a brow, “You want to take a nap right now?”

Kangjun yawned as he nodded, “Yeah. This is our house so I don’t know why I need to be shy about taking a nap.”

Miryung looked at her wrist watch, “Well it is two in the afternoon.”

“Yup, it’s definitely naptime.” Kangjun nodded with a smile on his face.

“Are you really going to take nap?” Miryung asked as Kangjun walked out of the kitchen.

“Yes I am.” Kangjun replied.

Miryung followed her fiancé out of the kitchen and into the hidden living room, “Here?”

“It’s hidden so people won’t bother me.” Kangjun replied.

“But I’m here.” Miryung stated the obvious.

“I know you’re not going to bother me.” Kangjun declared as he laid down on the couch.

“How would you know?” Miryung asked as she sat across from him.

“I just do. I give you permission to stare at my handsome face while I sleep.” Kangjun closed his eyes.

Miryung scoffed rolling her eyes, “Please, like I would actually want to do that.”

Kangjun chuckled, “I know you do.”

“I do not.” Miryung scowled.

“If you say so.” Kangjun smirked.

Silence eloped the atmosphere as Miryung stared at Kangjun’s sleeping figure across from her. She tilted her head to the side as she looked at Kangjun’s side profile. He did have a nice side profile. His long eyelashes, high nose, and lips.

Miryung pressed her lips into a thin line as she looked away. Looking at his lips made her think about their kiss that they shared not too long ago. *Don’t think about that Miryung. Don’t think about that.*

Kangjun slowly peeled open his left eye to see Miryung shaking her head and mumbling to herself. He laughed through his nose as he closed his eye. *She’s too cute.*

 

 

 

 

 

Kangjun smiled softly as he stared at Miryung sleeping.

It was 4:43pm.

When Kangjun woke up twenty minutes ago, he had found Miryung sleeping across from him. Inside of lying on the couch, Miryung had fallen asleep in the sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter