Only For You

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Here we are.” Matt declared.

Miryung stared at the big house in front of her, “Where are we?”

“At our new home. I bought it just for us.” Matt replied.

Miryung turned to him, “There’s no one here!”

“Of course because it’s meant for just you and me.”

“Are you crazy?”

“Do you not like it?”

“Matt, this is ridiculous. I’m married. I have a husband already.”

Upon hearing that, Matt’s expression darkened, “He doesn’t deserve you. The only person in this world who deserves you is me, Miryung. There isn’t anyone better for you than me.”

Miryung looked at him in disbelief, “Matt, you’re crazy. You can’t be serious, right?”

“Does it look like I’m joking with you, Miryung? I dumped your sister because I didn’t love her. I have always loved you. It has always been you, Miryung.” He said softly.

Miryung shook her head, “No. You and unnie were a perfect match. There was no one better for each other than you two. You guys were the perfect match.”

Matt rolled his eyes in annoyance, “No. I don’t want to talk about her anymore. There’s no one else we need to talk about but us.”

“Matt.” Miryung called.

The male took a deep breath and climbed out of the car. He strode over to Miryung’s side and opened the door, “Get out.”

“No, I’m not going to get out.” Miryung shook her head.

Matt frowned, “Miryung if you don’t get out then I’m going to have no choice but to use violence. You don’t want that, do you?”

Miryung swallowed as she placed a hand on her flat abdomen. She took a deep breath before climbing out of the car.

Matt smirked, “I thought so. Now let’s go in. I have everything set up already. From our living room to our baby’s room. Everything is there including a little playground for our children.”

Miryung bite the inside of her cheek. She was already carrying a child and she was definitely not going to tell her stalker about that because who knew what he might do to her unborn child. She didn’t want to know.

 

 

 

 

 

Kangjun narrowed his eyes seeing Miryung and Matt getting out of the car. When he saw Miryung with a hand on her stomach, he felt his heart swell in happiness.

It was definitely a sign that she was pregnant.

A small smile stretched across his face as he watched his wife. He wanted so badly to run up to her and hug her telling her how much he loved her and their unborn child.

However now wasn’t the right time for that because she was being kidnapped and he didn’t know how to approach the situation.

Never in his twenty-two years of life has he ever encountered something like this before.

He just wanted to storm into the house and bring Miryung back home. It’s a simple enough idea but it wasn’t going to be easy to accomplish. He didn’t know what kinds of trap the stalker held so he wasn’t going to risk anything especially now that he knew Miryung was pregnant.

“What am I going to do?” He whispered softly as he watched Miryung and Matt step into the house.

Kangjun felt a pang in his heart seeing Miryung with another man. He felt like he was the outcast when he really wasn’t.

Taking a deep breath, Kangjun unbuckled his belt when his phone ringed. Kangjun picked up his phone and looked at the caller ID: Jaehee.

He quickly accepted the call, “Hello?”

“Are you still following them?” Jaehee asked.

Kangjun glanced up at the big house in front of him, “I’m in front of a big house that Miryung and the guy went into.”

“They went inside a house?!” Jaehee gasped.

“Yes and I was just about to go in when you called.” Kangjun replied.

“Oh, sorry but I already called the cops and reported a kidnapping. It was a little difficult to have them understand the situation since Miryung hasn’t been missing for twenty-four hours, but I finally got them to understand. I also told them your number so that they could track where you are.”

“Thanks Jaehee. You really helped me.”

“No problem. Miryung is my best friend so of course I have to help her when she’s in danger. I know she’d do the same for me if something like this happened to me.”

“You’re right. Miryung definitely would.”

Jaehee chuckled, “She most definitely will. The police should be there shortly so you don’t have to worry too much about anything.”

Kangjun smiled, “Thanks again Jaehee.”

“You’re welcome. Just make sure that nothing happens to Miryung and the baby. I’m sure all that Miryung is thinking about is the baby and not her safety so please do keep her safe.”

“I definitely will. I’d risk my life of Miryung and our baby any day.”

“Good luck Jun. Don’t get hurt too or Miryung might go crazy.”

Kangjun softened, “Thanks.” He hung u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter