Chapter 6: Best Vacation Ever...

All My Heart

 

     So here I am in Super Junior’s dorm, *the dorm that every ELFs want to visit and stay, the place where you will feel like you’re in heaven, the most precious place in the whole wide world* but I have a big decision to make, a decision where in my whole life depends upon.

 

     “Who called?” Sungmin asked.

     “My friend, she’s asking me to go back to our hotel because we will start to film one of the episodes of the TV show.” I answered, not looking at him. I was still looking disappointedly at my phone and wanted to curse at myself for turning the damn phone on. ‘So, this concludes the happiest moment of my life. Darn this phone!’ I thought.

     “TV show? You’re an actress?” Donghae joined the conversation.

     “Ah~ no, it’s the television show where in I won that’s the main reason I’m here in Korea.” I answered.

     “Wow! You’re a lucky girl.” Kyuhyun said not looking at me because he was focusing on the television because SNSD’s music video was being played.

     “So, I need to go. I still don’t want to go but I have to. Thank you for taking care of me since last night especially you Sungmin. Thank you very much. I will never forget this.” I said. I wasn’t finished with my goodbye speech when Lee Hyukjae grabbed my hand and he started dancing. The music video of Mr. Simple was currently being played on the television. They all started to dance. I too danced with them again. ‘They’re hyper as ever. Personally, I like them to stay like this. They’re not even brothers by blood but treat each other like one. They’re the best group ever. I mean the best family ever and I’m happy that I’ve been a part of this family.’

 

Because I naughty, naughty Hey! I’m Mr. Simple

봐라Mr. Simple, Simple

    

     Sungmin followed me until I was outside their dorm. “So, I’ll go now. Thank you very much for everything. Goodbye Sungmin, I really hope to see you again.” I said and bowed 90 degrees to him and turn around. I can’t face him because I was having a hard time saying goodbye. I continued to walk and turned around and waved my hand to him. I saw him waved back and do another heart sign just like what he did when I bid him goodbye last time. I wanted to turn around again and see him for the last time but when I turn around, he was running towards me and embraced me so hard.

     “S-Sungmin?” I was shocked of the sudden hug but didn’t resist his hug. I even hugged him back.

     “So you really like me…” I don’t know if he was asking a question or stating something but being in his embrace feels like we’ve entered our own little world.

     “Yeah~” I nodded my head and he ruffled my hair. That’s when I broke from our embrace.

 

     “Yah~ stop ruffling my hair” I ordered.

     He didn’t answer. He just smiled and laughed a little. ‘Aw~ he’s so cute. How can I not like this guy?’

     “You still didn’t answer my question.” Sungmin frowned a little.

     “I like you, okay…”

     “Okay…” then, he embraced me again.

     Then, we parted ways, he returned to their dorm and I board a cab to Lotte World.

***

     Lotte World was the best amusement park ever. It has everything. The rides were exciting and amazingly designed. Too bad I was with my friends rather than Sungmin. Well, this is better than staying at home with my father. I’m so thankful for this chance.

    “Yah~ let’s ride this…” that was the statement mostly used during our time in Lotte World. The merry-go-round was enjoyable while we were imitating the scene from ‘Stairway to Heaven’. It would be better if Sungmin was with us. We tried the roller coaster, I forgot the name of the ride but that ride left me breathless. I would never ever want to try that ride again. I was screaming all the time, I can’t control myself. When the ride was done I ended up getting dizzy but good thing that I didn’t vomit.

     Eating time! This was my favorite of all. Finally, I’ve tasted the Korean foods that I wanted to try a long time ago such as Kimbab, Dokbokki, naengmyun and Bulgogi. Then we toured the streets of Seoul and tried the fish cake on a stick. It was yummy and it comes with a soup which is very good for the cold weather. Another happy treat that I ate was my favorite ice cream. ‘Korean ice cream is better than in our country. Hmm… where can I find this at home?’ I asked myself.

     After the long hours of enjoying and filming, we arrived at our hotel and rested.

    

     “This was really enjoying. Thank you for this. By the way, where we’re you this morning? Everyone was surprised when they found out that you we’re missing. They thought you were kidnapped” My friend asked me.

     “Kidnapped? Here in Seoul? Hahaha… You’re making me laugh” I joked.

     “No joke, where we’re you this morning?” she asked again.

     “I toured Seoul. I wanted try to travel alone but I got lost. Good thing I met a Filipino here and help me find the quickest transportation to Lotte World.” I lied.

     “Don’t do that again. You made us all worried.” She said and hugged me.

 

     After a week of travelling and filming, it’s now the time to go back to our country. It’s now time to leave Korea. But before leaving Korea, our last stop is the Han River.

      Watching the Han River, I felt magical. It feels like watching this will make any dream come true.  

 

     After some hours, here we are boarding the airplane to go home. I thought of Lee Sungmin, the time with Super Junior, the happiness I’ve felt with them, all of that will be in my memory and I might never see them again. It hurts but I must face reality. ‘An idol falling in love with a fan girl only happens in stories and the fairytale that I wanted might not happen. Goodbye Korea, goodbye Super Junior and goodbye Sungmin. I’ll miss everything’, I thought while I was waving goodbye with some of the staffs that will stay in Korea.

 

     The encounter with Super Junior and Lee Sungmin was the best thing that happened in Korea. But I never told anyone about that. I’ve only kept that intimate meeting in my mind. I’ve no one to spazz that about but keeping it a secret is much better than telling anyone about that and have them jealous of you. They might also not believe me if I told them my encounter so I’ll keep it a secret.

 

     I never imagined that we can do so many things in so little time. Travelling Korea for free while being with your friends and being with Super Junior and staying in their dorm was really fulfilling, this was the best vacation ever. Daebak! Hope this would happen again.