Chapter 5: 어떻게? 어떻게 선택? (What to Do? What to Choose?)

All My Heart

 

     “네, 네… 괜찮아(Yes, yes… I’m alright.)” This is the only answer that I have in my mind but not even a single word come out from my mouth. I guess this is from the shock because Lee Sungmin is in front of me asking if I’m alright and maybe from the stress that I’ve felt because of what happened last night.

 

     Before I answered Sungmin’s question, I saw someone standing in front of the door holding a tray of food. It was Lee Donghae.

     “괜찮아? (Are you alright?)” The same questioned was asked by Donghae; still I haven’t had the courage to speak. “You eat. Okay.” Donghae said in English and do the gesture of eating.

    “O-Okay…” that’s when I have the guts to answer.

     Donghae left the tray in front of me and left the room but Sungmin stayed. “Eat” Sungmin also said and nodded. 

 

[Since I can’t translate this all in Korean, might as well write this in English.]

     I started to lift the spoon in front of me, but I felt like every move of me was being watched. I started to eat slowly but I felt like Sungmin is watching my every move and because of that I felt conscious of my every move. I looked at him like I was irritated but I can’t help to smile because his expression while looking at me was so cute. He looks like a rabbit asking for food. “You want some?” I asked him.

     “No, I’ve already eaten my breakfast.” He told me. Then I heard Leeteuk shouting from downstairs, “Yah~ Sungmin-ah! You’re food here is getting cold. Are you still gonna eat this? Eunhyuk wanted to eat more food so badly! He says he wants your food.” Then Sungmin’s tummy made some noise. We looked at each other and laughed together.

 

     While I was with Sungmin, the boys downstairs are discussing something “Teuk~ stop shouting! Don’t disturb Sungmin and his girlfriend.” Heechul ordered. “Yah~ Sungmin hasn’t eaten since last night, he didn’t even sleep because he was guarding Sunhi. I’m just afraid that he might get sick.” Leeteuk defensively explained. “I think Sungmin will not get sick or anything. I think he feels happy now that he’s with Sunhi.” Ryeowook added. “So, he finally found a girl. I’m kind of jealous.” Eunhyuk jokingly said. “You’re only mine Hyukjae. Don’t be jealous.” Donghae assured Eunhyuk. “Yah~ stop that nonsense talk. You’re giving me the creeps.” Yesung said to the EunHae couple. “Hyung is actually investing a lot of emotions to a girl he doesn’t even know yet. He just met her twice and she is now here in our dorm and in Sungmin’s room. What if that girl do something to Sungmin, we don’t know her well yet.” Kyuhyun seriously uttered. “Yeah~ Kyuhyun is right. We should always be alert and watch Sungmin’s action. But let’s also give him some private time with that girl. Maybe that girl isn’t that bad as we think she is. She’s an ELF.” Heechul said. “Yeah~ every ELF is not bad. They actually care for every one of us. I hope I find the ELF of my life. When I found her, I would spend the days of my life being with her.” Leeteuk added. “Gross! You’re such a loner Leeteuk-hyung!” Kyuhyun laughingly said. 

 

     Back in the room, I shared my breakfast with Sungmin and start talking about each other. It feels like that we’re actually friends while talking. I almost forgot that I was a fangirl and I was fangirling about this guy.

 

     Sungmin and I talked while we were eating when someone disturb our conversation. Eunhyuk went inside the room and talked to me. He asked me to get up because he will tour me around the dorm. “Okay, let’s go” I agreed. Then out of nowhere Donghae said “Okay, we can!” he was so adorable and cute.

     EunHae and I walked around the dorm. The last place that we went to was their dance room. The room where their dance practices happened. Everything, every dance was planned here. Eunhyuk went to the side and turned the music on and Donghae immediately went in the middle and danced to the song. I was staying on the side and watched EunHae dance. Then somebody went inside the dance room and joined EunHae in the dance. He was Shindong. Wow! He looks slimmer in person. I thought.

     Then suddenly, Donghae pulled me towards them and asked me to dance together with them. Good thing, I know some of the Super Junior dance that is why I was able to dance together with them.

     Suddenly, I noticed that all of the Super Junior members were there, together, dancing with me. Well, not all because Siwon wasn’t there because he was busy in the filming of his drama. But imagine, 9 members with me, dancing altogether. It was the best dance floor ever. The best dance ever.

 

     When all of us were tired, we stayed in the living room and watched some Korean drama series. Suddenly, my phone rang.

“아직까지못해준그말. 목이메여시큰한그말. 누구보다사랑해.

오직너와나난나나, 난나나난나,

이순간이행복해정말. 내게와서고마워정말.

나를다줄한사람오직너와나난나나난나나바로너.”

 

“(I still can’t saying that I’m falling head over, tingling to say that word
Love you more than anyone else Only you and me and me, and me, and me

I’m really happy in this moment Really thank you for coming to me
Thanks for the one who loves me Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you,)”

 

     Everyone looked at me. “Yah~ you have our song as your ringtone.” Eunhyuk said. “Yes, because I’m an ELF” I proudly said. I went outside and answered my call. “Yah~ Sunhi, where are you? The whole staffs here are so busy looking for you. You’ve missed the taping of one of their episode here. Where are you? You need to come here quickly. We’re going to Lotte World.” my friend said. Suddenly, I felt disappointed. Ever since I heard of Korea, my dream was to go to Lotte World but can’t it wait. I’m in heaven now. Can I just go back some later time? I thought. But I have to choose now, whether to stay here in Super Junior’s place or go to Lotte World.

 

    What to do? What to choose? Super Junior/Lee Sungmin or Lotte World, this is indeed a hard decision to make…