Chapter 9: Real or Dream?

All My Heart

 

After he said that, all things happened so fast and I was already inside Sungmin’s room. His room number was 1222. “Stay here for the night, okay?” Sungmin asked. “Hmm~ I don’t know… I must go home because my parents would be worried for me” I tried to make reasons so that I could go home because I can’t relax because of the fact that I’m staying in Sungmin’s room and we’re the only ones here. OMG!

     Sungmin brought foods and drinks and we’ve started to talk about each other. We finally get to know about each other’s personality and attitudes as well when…

     “Yah~ Sungmin-ah!” someone was knocking on his door. He opened the door and it was Leeteuk. He talked to Sungmin and saw me inside the room. He dragged Sungmin to his room and left me alone in Sungmin’s room. “I’ll be back, don’t go yet~” Sungmin said before being dragged along.

     “Yah~ what’s that girl doing there?” Leeteuk asked him

     “I saw her here. She’s lost and don’t know how to get home that’s why I offered a place to stay for the night.” Sungmin explained.

     “So, this is all coincidence again. Maybe that girl is stalking you.”

     “She doesn’t seem like one.”

     “Just be careful, I don’t want to see you hurt again, dongsaeng~”

     “Yeah~ I will. I know she wouldn’t hurt me.”

 

     5 minutes passed and Sungmin isn’t back yet so I decided to leave before he returns again and make me change my mind. I was gonna go out the door when I saw Sungmin running towards the room. He was so fast that he bumped on me causing me to fall but he caught me. “Oh~ sorry, you’re already going to leave?” he asked with such an aegyo feel. “Hmm~ I was gonna find you because you’ve been gone for too long. I thought you’ve left me” I explained. “Oh~ sorry for making you wait. Let’s go back to the room and talk again if that’s okay for you.” “Yeah~ that would be the best.” We returned to the room and continued talking while listening to random Super Junior songs from his iPod.

 

     It was already 9:30pm in my watch when I remembered that I turned my phone off that’s why I wasn’t receiving any calls from my friends since we got separated. I turned my phone on and after that I saw 36 unread messages and 15 missed calls. How can I be so forgetful? How did I even forget to turn my phone on? Ah~ but this scenario with Sungmin is much better than expected but I can’t still feel at ease. Something is still bothering me but I still don’t know what that is.

 

     Sungmin saw me looking at my watch and asked me, “Just stay here for the night. Something bad might happen to you if you go home at this time. Promise, I will not do anything to you.” He said slowly. “Ah~ okay, I’m not bothered it’s just~” I can’t continue because I might cry if I continue to say that someone might get angry if I stay here. To think that Leeteuk even saw me here, one of your label mate might get angry at me. “Why? Is something wrong?” he confusedly asked. “Oh~ nothing, can I use the comfort room?” I tried to excuse myself. “Oh~ there” he pointed the direction.

 

     I instantly entered the room before I start to cry. Good thing, I was able to hold back my tears a while ago before seeing him and while talking to him. I will say goodbye for good later. I will stop being a fangirl and return to my original boring life. Sorry Sungmin. Sorry and goodbye.

 

     When I got out from the room, I saw Sungmin looking at his laptop. I thought he was playing games but when I came close, I saw his label mate’s picture there. He was looking at it. “Oh~ you’re back” he said when he saw me standing behind him. “Y-yes, hmm, my friend called me and asked me to come home now. She’s gonna pick me up here.” I pretended. “Oh~ so you’re gonna go? As in right now? But I still want to be with you. Please just go home tomorrow. Stay here for a while first. Please…” he asked. “But~” I was gonna lie again but he embraced me suddenly. “Please stay her. Just for now. I came here for you and I don’t want to go without you knowing why I came…” he explained. “What are you gonna say? What do you want me to know? Say it to me now before I completely let you go” I was screaming in mind but I can’t scream right now because I can’t. I might say something I might completely regret when I say something right now.

 

      For some time, we stayed in that position. He was hugging me and never letting me go. But I break free from his embrace and said, “Let’s stop this. Nothings good is gonna happen if we continue this. Let’s just continue being a fan and an idol. Let’s go back to the time when we haven’t known each other yet. Please~ it would be better for us” I turned my back to him but… “I don’t want that. I still want to be with you~” after saying that, he walked towards me and kissed me. Take note: he kissed me on my lips… yes~ then, I died…