Chapter 11: Forever Happy Together

All My Heart

 

     5 years have passed since Sungmin and I have been together. He is currently on his military service and I’ve been waiting for so long for him to come back. Even if he visits us whenever he has a vacation, I still miss him. I wanted to be with him so bad. I’ll only wait for only 3 months before he return back to my arms again.

 

     I suddenly reminisced how we ended up being together like this. We have faced many problems when our relationship was revealed to the public. Many fan girls didn’t approve of our relationship and threatened to ruin us together but we didn’t give up. If I was still a fan girl at this point, I might not approve anyone of Sungmin’s relationship to anyone. Good thing, I am the one with him.

     Some fan girls approve of our relationship and made Facebook pages like “Sun-Sun couple” and many more. I like that kind of fan girls because they are supportive of their bias and idols.

     Some fan girls changed their bias and said that they don’t like me, and they should be the one with Sungmin. They also compared me to Sungmin’s past girlfriend and said that they’re much better than me, causing me to have heartaches because of what they’re saying. But Sungmin was always there telling me that it’s okay and comforting me.

     Sungmin’s group, Super Junior, continued to dominate different countries and they have travelled a lot with me. Some of the members we’re jealous of Sungmin having a girlfriend and are starting to find someone to be with them also.

     One of the most memorable part of our relationship happened in one of their concert. It was Sungmin’s solo and after he performed told the crowd, “I’m happy right now. I want you all to meet the reason of my happiness. She’s Lee Sunhi, my future wife. Please accept her because I am happy being her”. Then he walked towards the back stage and held my hand and we walked to the center stage and he said, “She’s pretty, right. I want to spend the rest of my life with her but I don’t know if she feels the same way. So I am now asking her if she’ll marry me.” The crowd went wild, some fans we’re crying and some fans we’re cheering for Sungmin. I was shocked because I don’t that he’ll say this in front of many people and in front of millions of fan girls. Then, he looked into my eyes and said, “So, will you marry me?” Tears welled up my eyes. I just nodded my head in agreement and said, “Y-Yes, I’ll marry you!” Screams from the crowd filled the whole concert arena and all I can feel was full happiness. Then, from the backstage Super Junior members started to come out and sang ‘All My Heart’

 

Baby, it’s all in my heart, babe

My hearts filled with you

Give me your hand put it on my chest

And feel its beating

 

You’re everything in my head

Within the difficult day in the world

You make me alive in the tiring day

After wondering for a long time (alone)

 

I’ve been stranded without you (without you)

Now I gradually feel peaceful and suddenly smile

Bind up the dark curtain (far away)

Hold up the feeling (your feeling)

 

I still can’t say that

I’m falling head over, tingling to say that word

I love you more than anyone else

Only you and me and me, and me, and me

I’m really happy in this moment

I really thank you for coming to me

Thanks for the one who loves me

Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you

 

Rap: Baby boo my hot little figure

Whom I was searching anywhere on earth

When I almost collapse with exhaust

I just eye on you, my beloved Venus

It feels like a dream so don’t wake me up

We so fine, do you want to fly to the sky?

I mean no one can interfere between us

Both holding hands will never let you go

I admit, I promise that everybody will envy us

 

Babe, this is what I’m begging baby

Can I be the only guy who stay with you and holds your hand?

My significant thing is you

I’m afraid that you would leave

I wouldn’t let your go

How can I keep you this way?

 

Big money or nice car (for me)

They’re not what I’m satisfied (satisfied)

Your existence is special

Nothing can be measured

The more I get to know you (closer)

I completely fall (head over)

Having dream is a little delight

Drawing to see you

 

I still can’t say that

I’m falling head over, tingling to say that word

I love you more than anyone else

Only you and me and me, and me, and me

I’m really happy in this moment

I really thank you for coming to me

Thanks for the one who loves me

Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you

 

To unfold my only crumble wish

Within my wish, you and I may be together

You’re very far away

Whenever you comeback closer, yeah~

I’m having my tears yeah~

Yeah~

 

I still can’t say that

I’m falling head over, tingling to say that word

I love you more than anyone else

Only you and me and me, and me, and me

I’m really happy in this moment

I really thank you for coming to me

Thanks for the one who loves me

Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you

 

     Then after singing the song, he asked for my hand and he inserted a ring there. All I did was cry the whole time. I can’t believe that my dreams actually coming true. I will be Sungmin’s wife starting now.

    “Please support us, not only me and Sunhi but also Super Junior, okay?” Sungmin asked the crowd. “YES~” everyone answered. And after that he and I and all the Super Junior members bowed 90 degrees in front of the crowd. Then, the lights went out and he kissed me in the dark. “We’ll stay happy together!” he shouted before going to the backstage.

 

     That was the happiest part of our relationship and we’ll make more happy memories together. I was still holding to his promise before he entered military, he told me, “I’ll prove to you that I love you more, you’ll have to stay by my side till then…”

 

     I was playing Super Junior songs in my computer when our daughter, yes, Sungmin and I had a daughter and she’s 4 years old.

     “Mom, what are you listening to?” she asked

     “My favorite song. Why? You like the song?” I asked her back

     “Hmm~ the song’s good but I can make a much better song than that. By the way, who sang that?”

     “Super Junior”

     “The group has a nice name. Did they have a successful career? How many members do they have? Do they have many fans?” she continuously asked.

      “Yeah, the group did have a very successful career and was able to be known around the world. They did have many fans and I was one of their fans. They have 15 members all in all”

     “Whoa~ 15 members, that's a lot! May I see the members?”

     I let her see the pictures of every members in the computer when he saw Sungmin, “Mom, this looks just like dad.” He said

     “Oh~ he did look a lot like your dad. But your dad is better than him.”

     “Mom, what happened to their group? Where are the other members?”

     “The group is still in the entertainment industry but they’re not that active but you can still see some of them.”

     “Oh~ mom, I want to see them. I’m starting to be their fan too.”

     “You’ll see them. I’ll invite them on your birthday. Do you know what the name of their fan club is?”

     “Oh is that really true, mom? Yes~ I’ll see Super Junior. Yeah~ what’s their fan clubs name? ”

     “ELF” I answered

     “Elf? Just like the small creatures, like dwarfs?”

     “No, ELF means a lot than that. It means Ever Lasting Friends”

     “Whoa~ they’re great mom, I’m really excited to meet them. I hope it would be my birthday again.”

 

     3 months passed, this would be the day that he’ll return. We’ll meet each other again after many days of not being together. My daughter and I we’re preparing for Sungmin’s comeback and cooked a lot of food for his return but he didn’t return on time. I was really worried because he should be back on this day but he’s not yet here. I let my daughter sleep first while I wait for him but due to the preparation that happened earlier, I felt sleepy so I stayed in my room and took a rest when suddenly I felt someone entered the room.

      “I missed you~ sorry I’m late…” he said and kissed me on the forehead.

      My eyes we’re kind of blinded by the darkness but I know who he is. “I missed you too. I really wanted to see you.” and I hugged him back.

      “Just like what I told you, I’ll be back~ there’s no one who can separate us once again. I’ll stay here by your side once again. And I’ll never ever leave” he assured me.

     “I know” and kissed him on the lips.