Accident

He is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Everyone in the room became startled when they heard Luhan scream on the phone. They threw each other confused stares (even Sehun had to drop his mask for a second) as to what happened. However, they got no immediate answer since Luhan was too busy listening to what the caller had to say through the phone to pay any attention to the other idols.

"Oh god, no," Luhan began to pace around the room. "I'm on my wa-." There was a pause. The boys watched as Luhan's worried expression turned defiant. They were shocked because they never thought Luhan had it in him to be something other than a compliant person. "Like hell will I stay calm and idle! I'm going to go see you... You're my friend, and there's no way I'm leaving you by yourself, especially after what happened." With that he hung up the phone, his calm demeanor returning slowly.

"Luhan, are you okay?" Yi Fan was the brave one to speak up. They all saw Luhan turn peach when he realized what happened.

"I-I apologize to all of you for witnessing this," Luhan then turned to Chanyeol. "Chan-bae, I-I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cut practice short. I have to go." Before any question or answer could be given, Luhan rushed out of the room. 

"LUHAN!" Sehun yelled by the doorway as soon as the boy rushed out the door. Seeing that Luhan wasn't stopping any time soon, he chased after him, leaving everyone stunned. "Aish, this kid!"

The remaining STAR members stared at the door before they could even react. Since Luhan never acted like this before, Suho thought it was something gravely serious, to the point that the boy was alarmed and tensed. I have to do something here.

 

"Kai, you follow Sehun and Luhan but make sure you can sneak out undetected. Xiumin, call back both manager-nim's. Tell them its a state of an emergency. Chanyeol, go and find Sooman-ssi. He might need to know about this." Suho ordered to s, who gave him a quick nod and rushed to do their tasks.

 

"Suho hyung, we'll follow Luhan and Sehun!" Kris suggested, with Baekhyun agreeing, but Suho halted the two before they could even chase them.

"Stay here. The whole group of STAR going out of the norm is a big scandal." Suho sighed deeply. "But, you can do something to buy time for those two."

 

Kris and Baekhyun looked at each other nervously, giving theirselves a loudable gulp. What is Suho hyung thinking this time?

(-_-)

A few minutes and two wardrobe malfunctions later, everyone kept tabs on the two remaining STAR members, who were now completely unrecognizable.

"Why do we have to do this again?!" Kris groaned as he adjusted his large coke-bottle glasses

Please be okay, please be- Luhan caught sight of the incoming fans from outside that he can't get out from his spot. Oh my! I broke one of Sooman-ssi's rules!!!!! I am so dead!!! What should I do? Luhan was about to get noticed by the fans when he was suddenly pushed out of the way. He entered inside of a closet, together with his savior.

 

"Where are you looking at?" A fan said to her co-fan as she looked from a far distance.

"I thought I just saw Luhan." The fan said as she shrugged her shoulders. "I guessed I was just hallucinating."

Her co-fan sighed deeply and shook her head. "You better be. There are two weird looking people in front of the second door. Let's check it out!". The two fans rushed away from the main door, letting Luhan's savior sigh in relief.

 

Sehun looked at Luhan straight in the eye, downright annoyed that the latter almost caused trouble once again. "You idiot! You should know its dangerous to get out through the main door!" Sehun scolded the STAR dongsaeng.

 

Sehun hyung?! Luhan was shocked and didn't expect that Sehun would follow him. He bowed his head down as a sign of regret. "I am sorry to cause you much trouble, hyung."

Sehun scoffed angrily and looked away since the proximity between him and Luhan is very close. "What got into your head that you rushed out of the room? Are you getting me into trouble?"

Luhan nervously bit his lip and continued to look down at his feet. "My best friend got into an accident because of the fans. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday and he just told it to me a while ago." Luhan clenched his fist. "It's my fault that he got into my mess."

 

Sehun calmed his anger down a while after knowing the reason. He breathed out deeply as he completely analyzed the situation. So this best friend must be the one who could him the night before, the one who danced and sang with him on the video. If it was Kai, I would go on a rage for who have harmed his well-being. "Next time, you should have tell it straight to us instead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter