Talk with STAR

He is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo takes a break and pulls out his phone. An article came out saying that a guy is going to STAR's dorm. Rumors say that member Luhan is gay and his boyfriend came to see him. Luhan sees the article by overlooking Kyungsoo's shoulders. Luhan starts to freak out since the company will see the rumor and they will have to talk to the group. Luhan was right. Suddenly Luhan's phone rings. He gets a call from Lee Soo Man. What a perfect timing. 

Luhan: "Hello?"

Lee Soo Man: "Luhan, can you come to the company building? We have to talk to you and the other members. Also if there is a guy next to you bring him also."

Luhan: "Ok." replied weakly

Kyungsoo: "Hey Luhan, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

Luhan: "We need to go to the company building. Lee Soo Man just called now to tell me that he wants to talk to me and you. Omg! What should I do?"

Kyungsoo: "We tell the truth. We are friends, aren't we? If we are friends, how can we be gay? Dude, that doesn't make sense. I don't even like you as a guy. You aren't my style. Plus I like girls. Who would even make that rumor up? That's so lame."

Luhan and Kyungsoo start to get out of the dorm to go the building. As soon as they arrive, they are led to the CEO's room. In there waits Lee Soo Man and the other STAR members.

Lee Soo Man: "Hello. You must be the guy in the rumor, right?"

Kyungsoo: "I guess so.. I'm not sure." 

Luhan: "This is my friend, K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter