Surprise

He is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.

Double update guys!!!!!!!!

 

Happy reading!!!!!!!!

"Is this the right room, manager-nim?" Kris asked and their manager nodded excitingly.

"Yes it is! We have a conference meeting with the chairman so I'll leave you kids here." The manager reminded them. "Please, be quiet as possible when you enter since this is a surprise for Luhan." The manager winked. "I'll see you all in the afternoon!" The manager waved goodbye.

Sehun, Kris and Baekhyun bowed. "See you later, manager-nim."

 

"So, ready to enter?" Sehun asked then Kris and Baekhyun replied with an excited nod.

 

Sehun opened the door quietly and his eyes widened because he didn't expect to meet them so soon.

 

"EXO sunbaenims?" "STAR dongsaengs?" The STAR members and the EXO members whispered respectively as they were shocked to see each other once again. "What are you doing here?" Sehun and Kai asked at the same time but their question was answered when they heard two familiar voices inside the recording studio.

 

"Now, start from the bridge part because I want to hear you hit that part again." Chanyeol ordered.

 

"Chanyeol hyung?" The STAR members pointed out. So that means Chanyeol hyung is-

"Then that means" Kai deducted but before he could say who's with Chanyeol at the moment, an unfamiliar tone rang through their ears that completely stopped them from thinking too many thoughts.

 

" Actually there's a legend that is able to turn back time

As there's a dream told me,

Love never stays, which makes me braver

 

I look at the time which is running out to make a wish

How I wish there's one more day, which is our tomorrow

I ask there's how much time left before our eyes, as I thought one more day

is able to fulfill our prophecy"

 

"Wow." Kris and Baekhyun clapped quietly. "Its a voice of an angel alright." Baekhyun commented which received positive nods from the others.

"Agreed." Kai and Xiumin said. "Is he really new?" Xiumin asked. "Its like he just ate a CD!"

Suho chuckled. "We never know. He's a one in a million my dongsaengs so you better treat him well." Suho sighed. "I am so jealous of his angelic voice. Its so sweet to hear in my ears."

 

Kai was wearing a proud grin. Never thought that idiot could sing so powerful yet gentle. He's not such an idiot after all. Kai thought as he got surprised from the outcome of Luhan's performance. Secretly, he sideglanced at Sehun and he got the shock of the day when he saw Sehun wearing a slight smile on his face. I never knew Sehun could smile like that to anyone. Hmmmm. Kai smirked then crossed his arms. This idiot is something else.

 

They heard a clap inside the recording studio. "Well done, Lulu-saeng!" Chanyeol praised.

"Lulu-saeng?" The rest of them repeated the foreign name but Suho raised his eyebrow in curiosity as Chanyeol have yet named almost each of his dongsaengs with a special nickname.

"Its all thanks to you, Chan-bae!" Luhan gleefully said.

"Chan-bae?!" Kris and Baekhyun furiously said that it caught Chanyeol and Luhan's attention.

"Who's that, Chan-bae?" Luhan asked curiously.

 

The rest of them quickly shut their mouths as they await Chanyeol's response but instead of hearing a word from the producer, the door from the recording studio opened and saw Chanyeol wearing a wide grin. "Hey guys! Hi, STAR dongsaengs!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter