Just

He is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.:

Hi guys! This is co-author-nim railai speaking! So I have been neglecting my co-author duties so I planned to make it up with this chapter. I have been busy lately with my other fanfics that I forgot about this one since my other co-authors did their job. But it seems not updating, isn't it? So I'll be taking over for a little while after my co-authors and the original author to do the updates again, arraso?

 

Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter!

 

Happy reading!!!!

"Sehun hyung? Wha-why did you pin me to the door?" Luhan gulped as he interrupted Sehun's thoughts.

 

Sehun widened his eyes on what he dirtily thought. What am I even thinking? He shook his head then retreated. "Nothing. Now, go to sleep." Sehun grumpily said as he made way to cover himself on hi bed to shake off those thoughts.

 

Luhan looked confusingly at Sehun. Although he wasn't ready to sleep yet, he decided to count sheep while resting on his bed. Why did Sehun hyung did that?

 

*BUZZ*

 

Luhan stopped counting sheep as he heard his phone ringing. He panickly took his phone, afraid that he might wake up Sehun, then went out so that he could talk loudly without disturbing Sehun. He sat at the couch then answered his phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"God, Luhan!" Oh its Kyungsoo. "Did I disturb you?"

"No of course. What's wrong did something happened to you?"

"Nope. I am just here to clarify, are you still willing to be an idol now that you dragged me into this mess? There are fans all over my place and its driving me crazy!" Kyungsoo explained to Luhan who just laughed.

"I am so sorry Kyungsoo-yah. I'll make it up to you. I just" I need to do this for Luhan hyung. "I just want this. This is my dream."

There was a long pause and that made Luhan pursed his lips. Then, he heard a sigh. "Alright. If that's want you want. You better make up for this by bringing a fan-repellant!" Luhan laughed again so as Kyungsoo who did the same on the line.

"That's why I love you so much, Kyungsoo-yah!" Luhan yelled but Kyungsoo didn't reply. "Kyungsoo? Hey, are you sleeping on me?"

"No-nope. I just overcooked the rice. Its nice calling you Luhan. Don't forget to call again if you ever feel troubled okay?"

"Okay then Kyungsoo. Goodnight!"

"Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter