Schedule

He is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.

Hey guys!!!! So I wanted to make up with all the months I have gone into MIA so here yah go, another chapter!

 

Happy reading!!

It was a nice morning for Luhan since he got his well-earned rest from a satisfactory performance from his rehearsals on the previous week.

 

Since it was his day-off, he decided that doing some chores around their dorm is not bad at all. Oh, I should prep breakfast.

 

"I should wake up Sehun hyung." Luhan whispered before he got out of his bed to do so but the bed beside him was unoccupied.

 

Huh? Luhan looked at the alarm clock on his bedside table. That's strange. Its still 7AM. Did I wake up too late? But its our day-off.

 

"Maybe they woke up early." Luhan concluded as he went out of his shared room with Sehun.

 

Its so strange. I usually hear Kris hyung and Baekhyun hyung joking around at this moment. Luhan looked around to see if there are any signs of s around their dorm. Did we have a schedule or something? Luhan feared that they have a schedule indeed. 

 

He opened his phone to check any messages from his hyungs but there was none.

 

"*sigh*" Luhan sat at the kitchen counter and propped his elbows, deducing on where his hyungs might be. "Where are they?" Luhan was about to drown in self-doubt and anxiousness until he saw a three stamped note on the refrigerator.

 

He immediately stood up, almost knocking the stool chair on the process, and proceeded to read the sticky note.

 

Hey Luhan! I have an individual schedule for the day so don't bother cooking for four persons. Today's your day-off since you don't have any schedules yet. Just enjoy your day, arasso? See you in the afternoon! - Baekhyun

 

Luhan, I guess I'll have to taste your breakfast again tomorrow. I'll be going to Busan for a scheduled photoshoot but I'll be back in the afternoon. Sorry I forgot to inform you so don't mind cooking for three. I read Baekhyun's note above. See you, later. - Kris

 

If you are reading this, then you must be awake by now. Cook for yourself. Don't let anyone strange enter the dorm room. I'll return in the afternoon, along with the other two.  - Sehun

 

"Wow, Sehun hyung's straightforward as always." Luhan commented but he took each sticky note. Feeling touched by the gestures of his hyungs, he decided to keep a memento of it. I should put it on my daily notebook.

 

He posted each sticky note on his small notebook and wrote a small note beside it, smiling in satisfaction.

 

Well, I gotta do some chores while they aren't here. 

 

Suddenly, Luhan's stomach growled.

 

But first, I gotta eat! Yet, its so lonely to eat alone.

 

*ring*

 

Oh, who could that be? Luhan thought as he immediately answered his phone.

 

"Hello?" Luhan answered.

"Is this Luhan?"

Luhan paused. "Yes. May I ask who is this?" The deer-eyed boy kindly asked.

"You'll know me. Can you open up the door for me?" What should I do? Sehun hyung just said to me to never open the door to anyone. "Please?"

I better risk it. The stranger just pleaded with me. "Okay, stranger-ssi." Luhan replied before ending the call.

 

Okay, who was that? Luhan thought as his nerves weren't calming down. He took a knife on the kitchen drawers, for safe keeping. Luhan cautiously approached the door, with the knife placed in front of his chest.

 

"Are you out there, stranger-ssi?" Luhan just heard a mumble. I better try other methods. "If you can hear me, please ring the doorbell."

 

Luhan waited for a few seconds before the doorbell rang across their dorm room.

 

"I'm coming." Luhan breathed deeply.  You can do this Luwen. You can do this. Luhan encouraged him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter